Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Yeah, that's why the cunt chops down bushes looking for money.

Beagle 2

Quote from: alan nagsworth on October 30, 2019, 08:03:55 PM
Dropped my book on the tube and lost my page. Got off at the next stop, grabbed the PA handset off the bloke on the platform and announced to a platform of about 17 people "if all passengers would look in this direction you'll see a total fucking sack of shit", then when they looked I was again doing the slow Joker dance

Spluttered

madhair60

alan nagsworth

You laugh at the joke man you get what you fucken deserve

Twed

Twed

Quote from: SteveDave on November 01, 2019, 10:38:59 AM
SCENE ONE

INT. BACKSTAGE CLIVE ANDERSON TALKS BACK

ROBIN and MAURICE are chatting indistinctly in the background. BARRY looks pensive. He crawls over to them and rises from all fours.

BARRY "I've got a bad feeling about this show guys"

MAURICE "You've always got a bad feeling Baz!"

ROBIN "Yeah! Chill out man!"

BARRY "I don't know...don't you remember what DAD said...way back in Australia?"

CROSSFADE to a BEACH in AUSTRALIA

An older man in a full suit (DAD) tells three young boys (BARRY, MAURICE and ROBIN)

DAD (in Australian accent) "Nah, ya flamin' gallas, listen! Beware...urgh"

DAD dies on the beach. BARRY falls to his knees

BARRY "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

NJ Uncut

Good hearty Sunday morning chuckle at this Paul beauty!

Quote from: buttgammon on November 03, 2019, 09:34:23 AM
It take Paul so long to reverse out of his space in the Tesco car park that all of his perishables are already perished by the time he returns home. "Must hire a refrigerated van next time," he thinks to himself.

buttgammon

Thanks NJ! I love the Paul threads but never had one that was worthy of posting before.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 03, 2019, 10:43:23 PM
I took a bite out of a live flounder when  fishing drinking heavily on a pier. It was very bad.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

madhair60

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 06, 2019, 07:56:48 AM
Paul cancels his long-planned holiday after his Out of Office message gets so arduously long that even trying to edit in another emergency contact's home address crashes Outlook irreparably

Play-It-Safe Paul is the new CaB legend far as I'm concerned

madhair60

pancreas

Barry #cancelling the happiness thread has amused me.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on November 06, 2019, 05:40:02 PM

He really should have let BlodwynPig swing the axe.

touchingcloth

Yes, me too.

On a similar note, can I vote for posts that I haven't actually read? For instance, it's a sure bet that a post saying either "Yes." or "This'll end well" if not both exist in the "Are men funnier" thread. The sentiment of "yes" is wrong, of course, but I feel that it is important that the post exists all the same. I can sleep safe knowing that someone - perhaps multiple people, the thread has grown to several pages and CaBbers are nothing if not lazy - has definitely made that post.

Blue Jam

BlodwynPig

NJ Uncut

I did a little smile, because me and him did agree ten pages was OK, and I'm actually really happy that thread even GOT to ten pages... he was good letting it stay open

But actually closing it did strike me funny in a "he's gonna look miserable" sort of way, despite it being something I knew would happen

My brief glimpse of happiness was that thread for every day it was open, and I'm smiling right now because it was against the rules but was permitted for ten pages - some better threads never get that many!

jenna appleseed

kalowski

Quote from: sponk on November 06, 2019, 06:09:13 PM
Not sure what this proves. Of course there are going to be mistakes and it's tragic for the falsely accused, but evidence from hunting groups was used in trials against over 250 peodos last year. A handful of mistakes seems like a small price to pay for that.
Great bit of satire.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 06, 2019, 08:34:21 PM
I did a little smile, because me and him did agree ten pages was OK, and I'm actually really happy that thread even GOT to ten pages... he was good letting it stay open

But actually closing it did strike me funny in a "he's gonna look miserable" sort of way, despite it being something I knew would happen

My brief glimpse of happiness was that thread for every day it was open, and I'm smiling right now because it was against the rules but was permitted for ten pages - some better threads never get that many!

what was thread about?

NJ Uncut

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 07, 2019, 07:52:40 AM
what was thread about?

Instances You've Peered Through the Depressive Fog Choking You Daily

BlodwynPig

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 07, 2019, 07:54:18 AM
Instances You've Peered Through the Depressive Fog Choking You Daily

and then why was it closed?

NJ Uncut

BlodwynPig