Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:29:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noddy Tomkey

From the "Blind black man dragged from Oxford Union debate by his feet" thread, step forward Captain Z:

Quote from: Captain Z on November 17, 2019, 10:23:59 PM
Let me go, I haven't installed these black blinds yet!

Kryton

madhair 60

QuoteI said "may" you total and complete bannister

Alberon

madhair60

Cuellar

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 19, 2019, 01:52:41 AM
Hopkins...portrayal of a man who's had a stroke was more akin to an angry maniac who's wanked himself mute?

chveik

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on November 19, 2019, 03:22:29 PM
My wife was laughing at the shape of his head for most of the film. Very unpleasant woman frankly

Quote from: Alberon on November 18, 2019, 08:43:34 PM
Didn't get the recognition when it was posted, but it is brilliant.

One of the all time greats. Actually started weeping on a train trying to suppress the laughter

oy vey

Shoulders?-Stomach! preferred responses to Boris' questions in the Debate Her No thread, with strike-throughs that would make Gilles de la Tourette proud...

How's the garden Bridge you feckless fucked up mess

Ferris

SteveDave

Shaking like a mad thing

Quote from: madhair60 on November 20, 2019, 02:27:50 PM
cut hole in wall and fuck the wall "i cant come out, i'm fucking the wall"

Jumblegraws

I realise that at the heart of discussion is something that really isn't a laughing matter, but the Prince Andrew vs Chris Langham chat over in the Prince Andrew thread has had me chuckling, particularly Babkins's clarification here:

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on November 20, 2019, 08:13:31 PM
Don't think I'm standing up for Langham. He's a piece of shit who committed inexcusable crimes. I'm just saying that if we had to put a high profile nonce up in a castle to live the life of Riley, I'd rather it were him than Andrew.

willy crossit

jerzy again

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on November 20, 2019, 07:53:57 PM
Honestly who gives a flying fuck

Go up to some cunt at a food bank and say sorry you can't provide for your family but unfortunately Jeremy Corbyn said a paedo's name wrong

Kelvin

Nagsworth suggesting what he would do with a "mad half hour".

Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 20, 2019, 11:08:58 AM
Do one of them backflips where you run up a wall and kick off it, land upside down and shatter my neck

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 22, 2019, 03:31:52 AM
Imagine being on 80k and being that scruffy. No wonder he thinks it's below average wage if he goes about the place looking like he just woke up in an abandoned car. He presumably knew he'd be on telly too.
read this when I was brushing my teeth and now it looks like i done all spunk on my trousers

Bad Ambassador

Plots for a Frasier reboot:

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on July 28, 2018, 06:52:58 PM
With his newly mined bitcoins, Niles purchases a 3D printer, but accidentally downloads a Russian spy.

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 24, 2019, 07:56:21 AM
My eldest relative did the right thing and died 2 weeks ago so there's one down.

Why are all your elderly relatives still alive? Are you serious about a Labour government or not?

Gregory Torso

Quote from: poo on November 23, 2019, 07:50:17 PM
The Queen dies during the launch of HMS Scatman John, a rubber dinghy bought from Argos.

Small Man Big Horse

From the Fuck Off Liz Kershaw thread, but actually about Stuart Maconie:

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 11, 2019, 08:40:20 PM
His matey yet humourless voice reeks of cheap cider in a thin plastic cup. He's a Symposium B-side, a forgotten Reading afternoon set, a wet, empty bus.

It's the Symposium B-side bit that made me laugh, a very harsh but accurate comparison.

bigfatheart

alan nagsworth

kalowski

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 25, 2019, 04:45:44 PM
...and Torban Piechnik**.

**"Like the similarly-named chocolate bar, he looked like a lump of shit."

Ray Travez

also easytarget made me laugh this morning, but I couldn't think of a way of quoting it without diluting it

jenna appleseed

Quote from: non capisco on November 25, 2019, 02:49:02 PM
The album 'Orville For Sale' would obviously start with his cover of 'I'm A Loser'. You can hear it now, can't you? Even Keith's given up reassuring him.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

jenna appleseed

New Folder's lib dem memes

Quote from: New folder on November 11, 2019, 03:29:06 PM
This collection of biting satirical memes I've made will surely win the election:

Templates

king_tubby

I applaud these tremendous shitposts. Kudos, New folder!