Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:04:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenna appleseed

Re: that paul mcartney scandal
Quote from: Misspent Boners on November 24, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
There were those awful rumours that his wifes sausages were fake as well werent there and were actually made out of veg.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 28, 2019, 07:42:23 AM
I'm just glad it didn't irreparably destroy my brain to the point where I'd become some sort of insufferable wank bleating away on the internet about single episodes of a cartoon from 25 years ago.

Superb

Cardenio I

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 28, 2019, 01:45:29 PM
I'm still bitter about buying a Commodore CDTV twenty eight odd years on. They promised us amazing games with graphics which would be virtually impossible to tell apart from real life, but instead we got this:

And that was one of the more impressive efforts.

Quote from: Cuellar on November 28, 2019, 01:59:04 PM
What game was that, Abraham Lincoln's Massive Nose and Mouth Calamity?

Quote from: Pranet on November 28, 2019, 03:30:05 PM
I managed to get very addicted to nicotine lozenges several years after giving up smoking. I gave up smoking fine, then back slid a bit and started smoking sometimes when I was pissed. I got the idea in my head that if I had lozenges about then I wouldn't smoke. Ended up spending about £30 a week on lozenges. I regret that more than the money I spent on tobacco even though that still might end up killing me down the line. Getting addicted to lozenges was just so stupid.

As an ex-smoker and current self-hating e-cig man I can relate, but the lines in bold both got me. Sorry Pranet!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Beagle 2

Quote from: non capisco on November 29, 2019, 08:43:23 AM
This thread reminds me of a guy I used to work with who was perpetually in bleak amounts of debt, got a big tax rebate amount from an old job and immediately bought an outlandishly expensive massive animatronic dancing James Brown dummy. To quote my supervisor at the time "Oh, Barry!"

McChesney Duntz

Quote from: Dr Trouser on November 28, 2019, 09:37:05 AM
Pretty sure Catherine the Great broke her hymen horseriding, so there is an historical precedent.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: olliebean on November 28, 2019, 05:35:36 PM
To be fair, the Tories are doing it as well. Had a fake newspaper from them today.

Quote from: Blumf on November 28, 2019, 09:12:48 PM
Are you sure that wasn't just a normal issue of The Guardian?

jenna appleseed

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteNIGHT THOUGHT: My family are going to die
DAY THOUGHT: Need a shit

Laughed

SteveDave

Quote from: non capisco on November 29, 2019, 08:43:23 AM
This thread reminds me of a guy I used to work with who was perpetually in bleak amounts of debt, got a big tax rebate amount from an old job and immediately bought an outlandishly expensive massive animatronic dancing James Brown dummy. To quote my supervisor at the time "Oh, Barry!"

I'm screaming laughing because I keep hearing the "Oh Barry" in different voices. Sometimes it's a disappointed "What are we gonna do with you?", sometimes an exasperated exclamation but mostly it's Lionel Blair.

Ferris

SteveDave - I've just realized your avatar is not playing a harmonica.

Consider photoshopping one in there.

Head Gardener

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: SteveDave on November 30, 2019, 10:51:07 PM
I'm screaming laughing because I keep hearing the "Oh Barry" in different voices. Sometimes it's a disappointed "What are we gonna do with you?", sometimes an exasperated exclamation but mostly it's Lionel Blair.

Yup, mostly it's Lionel Blair. :-)

Thursday

Quote from: kittens on December 02, 2019, 05:39:59 PM
nandos is the only logical restaurant. when the first nando came here from spain in the 60s and my Granddad got a job there he couldn't believe that finally someone had got restaurants right. you pay when you enter, the chicken is supplied, you apply the sauce (be sure to use just the right amount - this is crucial)  and you eat your nice chicken. simple and really, really fun. 3 generations of us have been nando men now and each of us proud of our logical workflow and delicious, healthy and fun chicken meals.

paruses

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 03, 2019, 01:42:55 PM
Bunch of bastards. Looked like they were ignoring me, hunched over their laptops, only one guy engaged with me.

I signed off with "shove your hadron up your fucking collider" and they laughed. "Doesn't make sense" was the last voice I heard as the line went dead.

Love whatever the opposite of L'esprit d'escalier is. An excellent start to a dull but stressful afternoon.

Ray Travez

From the free solo rock climbing thread-

Quote from: bgmnts on December 04, 2019, 09:25:38 AM
He died doing what he loved though, more than most of us can say.

Quote from: DistressedArea on December 04, 2019, 12:10:38 PM
He died falling, which is exactly the opposite of what he loved.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Laughed at spotting the poll option 'Moat (R)' in the US election thread.

Jumblegraws

Cuellar

Quote from: holyzombiejesusI hope this ends with Hannah having a baby and Derek getting arrested for fiddling with it.

the

This is an old one, from Tory leadership contest? on the day Johnson won the vote:

Quote from: BritishHobo on July 23, 2019, 12:13:32 PMAlways nice to get a keen reminder of how the world works. Doesn't matter what happens in politics, some pissed up
distended pork sausage squeezed into a suit already had the job title stamped on his sweaty, bulging forehead decades ago at Eton.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 05, 2019, 08:29:19 AM
Laughed at spotting the poll option 'Moat (R)' in the US election thread.

I never understand SNES controller jokes.

BlodwynPig

Get over to 100 pages so we can shut this thread of diminishing returns

Replies From View

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 05, 2019, 05:58:39 PM
Get over to 100 pages so we can shut this thread of diminishing returns

I don't understand sequels jokes of like NES games and that.

BlodwynPig