Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:49:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colacentral

In the driverless cars thread, Isn't Anything posted this:

Quote from: Isnt Anything on March 20, 2018, 07:15:46 AMHere is another thought. What if you are a leading paediatric surgeon who actually saves the lives of 50 kids a year, AND THE AI KNOWS THIS ? What then ?

And Norton Canes replied:

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 20, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Worse, what if the AI's spellcheck was wrong and you're in fact a leading paedophile?

I had a laugh out loud at that. I like the phrase "a leading paedophile."

Utter Shit

This from alan nagsworth is perfect, in the Only Fools And 3 Courses thread.

Quote from: alan nagsworth on March 06, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
This is the sort of thing I'd like to actually put myself through solely because I'd want to push the actors to the very limit of their characters. I'd love to go and get pissed and just make the entire experience as difficult as possible for everyone involved to maintain.

paruses

From jittlebags:

QuoteImagine the fun and larks if you had Ant, Brian Harvey and George Michael in a car together.

Everything about that is a joy.

I'm off home now no doubt chuckling away as I cycle.

Cerys

Quote from: studpuppet on March 20, 2018, 02:09:58 PM
Cerys's Auntie In A Coma thread - someone screen-grabbed the tags and reposted them recently:

Still makes me laugh.

thraxx

Trying to go to sleep last night Eggdilis 9 and Juggy is a Frot Golem came into my mind. I tried to suppress the laughter but failed miserably and woke my wife up. She didnt find Eggdilis and Juggy funny, quite the opposite in fact.

canadagoose

From the pissed-up Ant thread:

Quote from: rue the polywhirlJust carry on as normal by putting Dec up on stage with a video link of Ant wherever he may be -bar/court/prison/rehab. Or hologram him. Easily done in this day and age.

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 20, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
Or a balloon with a face drawn on going 'whhy ayye man'.

Also, hot on biggy's heels is this one from the "Somebody's Messing with Texas" topic:

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on March 20, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
Maybe this is what Peter Kay's been up to.

Guiltily guffawed at this. I really hope someone can do a Photoshop "wrong" of this.

Glebe

Quote from: thraxx on March 20, 2018, 06:15:17 PM
Trying to go to sleep last night Eggdilis 9 and Juggy is a Frot Golem came into my mind. I tried to suppress the laughter but failed miserably and woke my wife up. She didnt find Eggdilis and Juggy funny, quite the opposite in fact.

Fantastic.

Twit 2

Shoulders calling Leopardi a thick cunt.

Pancreas claiming a poster rapes their children. The sheer incongruity and matter-of-fact-ness in the context of the thread.

Dex Sawash

Read Eggdillis 9 to my 6 month old grandaughter last week. She laughed.

Lemming

^ Seconding that one. The "Peterson's Rules of the PC Game" post above had me giggling and then that absolutely finished me off.

Dex Sawash

Seeing Bobtoo's avatar makes me laugh about the thread where rfv did those doodles. Memeber that thread?

canadagoose

Dr Syntax Head

Ferris

From the "Ricky Gervais: Humanity" thread

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on March 23, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
Set list

1. Aids
2. Animal whimsy
3. Old gags I had once
4. Old gags you had once
5. My best lines on Twitter
6. Monkey news
7. Money (my)
8. Fat strawwoman pregnant smoking chav
9. Baby kick
10. Kids
11. Airplane safety (trad arr.)
12. The nuts routine
13. Hitler/allergies
14. Fat (slight return)
15. Nuts pt.2
16. Twitter
17. I think there's been a George Carlin up there
18. Thanks for the retweets

19. Encore (2001 funeral chat)

Chairman Bodog

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Sherringford Hovis response:

"
Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on Today at 01:08:35 AM

Where do people stand on bleached anuses?

Swindon."

gib

Quote from: Blumf on March 22, 2018, 11:43:34 PM
Solidify the Jews!

Probably best not taken out of context that one, but it did it for me.

canadagoose

I love this topic. I'll be posting here a lot, I think.

Quote from: non capisco on March 24, 2018, 12:44:08 AM
Sainsburys in Penge. Yoffy from Fingerbobs lookalike grinning in the corner. Oh right, his erect cock is out, lovely, bye.

10/10.

marquis_de_sad

This made me laugh.
Thread: what sort of wanker buys the premium petrol

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on March 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM
Only the best petrol for my car! Can't be putting your regular plebian petrol in my beautiful automobile! Here you go my darling, drink up, glug glug glug, get that high quality petrol down your spout, you beautiful angel!

It's an old one, from the bus stories thread, but I'd never seen it before.

Quote from: Cerys on September 18, 2015, 09:16:28 PM
He was probably a ghost.  Or a cunt.

A ghunt.

It just set a firework off in my brain, and I spent most of the day after saying it to myself over and over. Totally brilliant.

canadagoose

Quote from: ollyboro on April 03, 2018, 11:49:42 PM
"Hip operation" could mean he's having a fashionable operation. He's probably getting anal bleaching or a titty job.

Cerys

Quote from: ErnestTakadichi on March 28, 2018, 02:14:15 PM
It's an old one, from the bus stories thread, but I'd never seen it before.

It just set a firework off in my brain, and I spent most of the day after saying it to myself over and over. Totally brilliant.

Only just spotted this - thank you for validating my continued existence :)

McDead

Quote from: ollyboro on March 27, 2018, 08:18:42 PM
I just wank my barber off as payment. I do the same for the bloke who owns the chippy. Not that I ever order food from there.

Isnt Anything

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,66291.msg3442270.html#msg3442270

Quote from: Attila on April 03, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
Quote from: biggytitbo on April 03, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
Ironic if [Prince Philip] finally carks it after getting run over by a white Fiat Uno.

or whilst driving one.

Up the aisle during the wedding.

at the part where they ask if anyone has any objections.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Over in the tech folder Shay Chaise was going into detail about his self-loathing experience playing Vostok Inc only for the fucking developer to read it on here and reply. Funny.

Isnt Anything

Heh thats good and with a happy ending too.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,65983.0.html for any future readers of this thread after the Vostok one has fallen down the pages.

Norton Canes

"The 70s Charlie and the Choc Factory was on TV last week and led me to wonder what happened to the Charlie actor, and it's good news; he never acted again and became a vet! (as in animal doctor, not war.)"

chapeau icehaven