Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:20:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Kelvin on July 12, 2018, 03:30:24 PM
A co-worker once told me about the time her young son asked what 'oral sex' was. They were in the car, and she didn't want to evade the question, so she basically described the act, with copious use of the word 'love'.

'Oh, so just a blowie', her son concluded.

I know im posting a lot in here lately but theyre all genuine so i guess im easily amused at the moment. or hysterical. or you funny fuckers are fed on sunshine or something.

marquis_de_sad

Was just about to post one from that thread ('My 8 year old daughter learns her first swear word'):

Quote from: Blumf on July 12, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Looking after my sister's 3 y.o. kid, he was playing with one of those shape sorters, pushing the blocks through, mumbling under his breath "get in you bastard"

manticore

Gosh there's lots of good stuff in there. There's something about this I particularly like:

Quote from: gib on July 12, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
6yr old daughter knows all the swears but the other day we were stunned by Christ The Redeemer! until she explained they'd been learning about Rio at school. Me and the missus now use that one all the time.

Isnt Anything

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on July 12, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
Was just about to post one from that thread ('My 8 year old daughter learns her first swear word'):

Quote from: Blumf on July 12, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Looking after my sister's 3 y.o. kid, he was playing with one of those shape sorters, pushing the blocks through, mumbling under his breath "get in you bastard"

Yes i liked that one a lot too :) but didnt quite make me reach the bar for this thread.

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: José on July 12, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
as a wee lad i called my dad a "nonce" because i'd heard it on the sweeney so he smashed my ribs in (like on the sweeney.)

machotrouts

Quote from: QDRPHNC on July 12, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
Had a birthday party for the 5 year old Q Jr.

Mother comes to the door to drop off her 5 year old.

"I've been farting all day," he declares as he steps across the threshold. "I'm going to fart in here too."

Yes this, above all posts, is what inspired me to finally start posting in the GUFFAW thread

bgmnts

Quote from: José on July 13, 2018, 11:00:09 AM
nah, i've been squatting in this romanian castle for over 400 years now. when bailiffs show up with their fat delicious necks i couldn't be happier.

St_Eddie

The last post which made me GUFFAW was your post.  Yes, yours.

Ferris

Quote from: Gregory Torso on July 14, 2018, 03:38:11 PM
I had a poltergheist once and it was gullible as fuck. "Oh please don't take my lawn mower out of the shed and cut my beautiful unkempt lawn grass!"
"Oh, these dishes in the sink, I like them there, it would be a disaster if they got moved into the cupboards in neat piles"
"I hope I never find the missing piece of this jigsaw"
Idiot.
It did the housework for ages until I accidentally exorcised it when I spilt a bottle of Tizer and said a Jesus word.

Osmium

Quote from: (Ex poster) on July 11, 2018, 05:25:45 PM
Sitting on boards of banks,moving to Saudi to exploit the locals...
Quote from: willy crossit on July 12, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Otis Redding scraps first draft etc
A wee gem nestled between a lot of miserable back and forth shite.

biggytitbo

Johnny Yesno

More Pijly goodness:

Quote from: Pijlstaart on July 15, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
ants won't fly. flying ant is a fly, and normal human ant is as a ground fly. it is why they are different things, but you hadn't realised. go to a bookshop, it is all their. imadine not knowing what flies was and you say an ant. a jungle explorer with his magnetising glass found it out many years ago, and it is sad you did not learn it

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Epic Bisto on July 15, 2018, 06:58:38 PMcoming home from school one day to excitedly tell mum and stepdad about the new game his friends had created at lunchtime - Queer Cunt On The Lawn

Fisher Goes Berserk

Reading Legend Gary from the beginning. It's all good but this one is special.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 16, 2016, 10:14:57 PM
MY POWER

MY PLEASURE

MY PAIN

The rest of Waterstones stops to look at him stood in the doorway.

BABYYYYYYY

asids

Jockice

St_Eddie

QDRPHNC

Quote from: im barry bethel on July 16, 2018, 03:51:34 PM
I picked up an old Skoda once for £250 and sold the plate for £300 so I won't have a bad word said against the bellend who bought it

St_Eddie

Every time that I enter this thread, I leave it sorely disappointed.  You can judge me if you'd care to but face facts; you know that you're the same as I, for like myself, you're a narcissistic arsehole.

Bison

Quote from: asids on July 18, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
Quote from: Barry Admin on July 18, 2018, 01:27:52 PM
I've become a very notorious figure in Pokémon too, and am essentially being bullied and harassed a lot, even got assaulted and stalked and had to go to the police.
Team Rocket at it again.

a guilty laugh but it still counts

St_Eddie

non capisco

I think this post by Gregory Torso on Oscillations about a Frank Sinatra album is chock a block with slammingly good prose and it'll be a shame if people missed out on it because it's about some shoobie doobie doo album from the olden days that they have no interest in listening to. I have no shame about blowing smoke up Greg Torso's aris, his posts are routinely knockout.

QuoteFirst up, let me get something straight out of the gate, I don't give a fuck about Frank, ol' blue balls, ol' cigarette eyes, the velvet thug. I don't like things that "swing" or are "easy", and there's a lot of residual 90s revival bullshit that clings to this type of music like smoke off a damp bonfire. Guys with jackets draped over their shoulders trying to walk like John Travolta.

But this record, this got me through some times. Really low down gutter times.

Fuck reissued, remastered, polished expanded editions. You need to find this record in a cavernous warehouse of discontinued telephones and mirrors, between teetering stacks of rotting settees. Find it down the back of a feral sofa, or in a skip, or down in the drains, dust it off, wipe the sludge from its jacket and be ready for a soul-cleansing.

Here is how to listen to Frank Sinatra -

IN PAIN

pain like a mafioso head honcho just stole your best girl and even though you're the number one biggest name in showbiz there's fuck all you can do about it.

Look at this cover, look at this shit. Frank looks like a ghost hood, his hat is transparent, he's loving it, floating through a washed-out crowd of cardboard dancers.

Imagine knocking that up and taking it to Frank and he says "Yeah, baby, that's the good stuff, me looking like a dead gangster absolutely loving being a ghost and haunting this ballroom full of vague people. Sweet"

Listen to Frank through a blear of unwanted early morning sunshine as your guts roll with cheap gin, and you look at pictures of your ex girl through the fractured fat shapes of the bottles.
Listen to Frank in an empty bath staring for hours at the crack in the ceiling to see if it gets bigger or if the whole plastery fuck just caves in on you
Listen to Frank as you puke into your broken toilet begging god to stop cramming his fingers down your throat.

Some highlights,

"Night And Day" - the name of a 24hr shop in Leeds that I once walked to barefoot at 3 in the morning to buy 10 lambert & butler and a copy of Asian Babes, easily the most dangerous thing I've ever done.

"I Wish I Were In Love Again" - a song about wanking. Check out this lyric: "When love congeals it soon reveals the faint aroma of performing seals". That is about the smell of cum.

"I Got Plenty Of Nuttin" - oh Frank you naughty boy, you mean you've done plenty of nutting. You've been stirring your spoon in another man's soup you dirty little dog and now you've got to do 50 nights in a row at some mafia-fronted fake club called The Magenta Lady's Knickers if you value your legs.

"Stars Fell On Alabama" - beautiful song, "my heart beat like a hammer, the iron bar cracked the stool pigeon's skull, and tyre irons fractured snitches last night"

"I Won't Dance" - Scrambled Frank on a bed of love lettuce.

Frank is coming to buy you a drink that you are not allowed to look at while he mixes it.

Frank is coming to live inside your bones and whisper into the acoustic curve of your inner skull "i got no body, i got no mind, i got no misery"

Frank is coming to bury you under his jaguars.

Frank says raise the portcullis I'm a-comin' aboard.

chveik

Twit 2

Good post. He's been comfortably the best poster on these boards for a while. He's like doomy/Castro but posts every day as presumably his life's gone wrong.

Spoon of Ploff

Attila made me laugh in the Ice Hole thread with this:

Quote from: Attila on March 24, 2017, 08:44:56 AM
Random passersby's experience walking down a corridor at the lecturer's block here...tum te tum...

Oh! A nice greyy kitty

Wanna see better, lemme get out the prescription glasses here and

Rocket Surgery

Believe me, I like a bit of Pijlstaart as much as anyone else does, but why/how could someone kid themselves that ziggy starbucks isn't running away with this particular trophy?

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on July 22, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
I've been growing my hair since January and it's very much in the awkward middle phase.

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on July 22, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Johnny Yesno

Why? What's funny about reposting the same image?

;-p

Golden E. Pump

The fact that my face made this thread is concerning.

Rocket Surgery