Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:43:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Quote from: Pijlstaart on November 28, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Too expensive. Can fuck a wetsuit filled with warm tapioca, stick a furby in the neckhole for eye contact and intimacy. Much cheaper, and  you won't have to hide your shame from the neighbours as furbies, wetsuits and tapioca are all normal things to have, wholesome even, godly.

Glebe

Quote from: jobotic on November 28, 2018, 10:58:55 AMi have told this before, and it doesn't involve so it's cheating. My uncle when at school brought a classmate home for tea one day, the classmate being Geoff Capes. My grandmoher, when recalling this, called GC "an unpleasant child". She wasn't that pleasant herself.

paruses

In reply to the remark that  Snoop Dogg is a big fan of Keeping Up Appearences:

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on November 26, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
He's a huge Coronation Street fan too. Or as he probably calls it, Coronizzle Strizzle.

MoonDust

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on November 28, 2018, 08:02:54 PM
A desperate shaman drinks two liters of magic mushroom chomping yak's piss. His vision of Bez from the Happy Mondays searching for a lost lottery ticket fails to impress the tribal elders.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 30, 2018, 10:21:23 AMRight, then. There you are in the middle of a rocky desert scenario. You've just come out of hospital after your latest six month stint in intensive care . You're beginning to think that the ACME Supplies company is not to be completely trusted. Nonetheless, you've purchased another Road Runner Trapping Device, got it all rigged up, and you've got your binoculars trained on the bowl of sumptious seed you've put in the middle of the road, with the sign saying FREE BIRDSEED, YOU CUNT and an arrow pointing down to it...

Funnier in the context of the whole lengthy post when you already KNOW what the punchline's going to be, but the gratuitous "YOU CUNT" just slayed me. :-)

Pseudopath

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on November 30, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
The biggest mystery, of course, is why a Polish man is called "Donald Tusk".

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 30, 2018, 01:20:10 PM
'Tusk' is Polish for 'Duck'.

A much-needed ray of sunshine in an increasingly-depressing thread.

lankyguy95

From the 'A problem with stand up' thread.

Quote from: Ronalado on November 28, 2018, 08:28:23 PM
for sure this is serious. start of motor neurone diseuse? IS POSSIBLE

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lemming

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on November 30, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
I watch most stuff with VLC media player and it has a playback speed setting that can be changed incrementally, so when I'm watching a lot of horror movies as part of my annual October Halloween marathon I sometimes speed the more boring ones up. I also occasionally watch episodes of Home Improvement 45% slower if I'm not feeling prepared to deal with anything more intense than that.

Bhazor

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on November 30, 2018, 02:09:08 PMI also occasionally watch episodes of Home Improvement 45% slower if I'm not feeling prepared to deal with anything more intense than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNOs1GZ3AsU

studpuppet

From the Things You've Just Realised thread:

Quote from: Replies From View on November 27, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
The lesson to take away from the potato story is not to store them above head height.

Rocket Surgery

Few days late for this, but:

Quote from: McChesney Duntz on November 28, 2018, 11:42:18 PM
There are so many basic factual errors in that piece beyond just that one. You'd think Quantick would know a bit better than that.

Quote from: the science eel on November 29, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
you would?

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 29, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
In his younger days, maybe, when he had a bit more hair. He wasn't a bad looking feller.

Kelvin

Replies From View's legal analysis of Brexit:

Quote from: pancreas on December 03, 2018, 09:54:19 PMThey'll probably name one or both Cox and Lidlington.

Quote from: Darles Chickens on December 03, 2018, 09:57:27 PMWhy can't they name May?

Quote from: Replies From View on December 03, 2018, 10:03:59 PM
Because legally in these situations you have to have a vague sense in your mind that the surname is a kind of apple, and this is definitely not the case with May.

BlodwynPig

Kelvin

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 03, 2018, 10:14:08 PM
that laugh was quickly cut short though.

Replies clearly states that the law values "a vague sense in your mind", as opposed to hard facts.

As all good laws should.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kelvin on December 03, 2018, 10:15:45 PM
Replies clearly states that the law values "a vague sense in your mind", as opposed to hard facts.

As all good laws should.

There's the rub.

gib

I had a vague sense in my mind that there was such a thing as a mayapple.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gib on December 04, 2018, 12:07:04 AM
I had a vague sense in my mind that there was such a thing as a mayapple.

There's the shrub

marquis_de_sad

St_Eddie

PlanktonSideburns

mothman

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on December 04, 2018, 09:56:09 PM
on the plus side this means more quality time spent with your loved ones.

Quote from: St_Eddie on December 04, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
Yeah but on the other hand, it means spending more quality time with your loved ones.

Good to have St. Eddie back.

Twed

Presumably he's been away contributing jokes to Red Dwarf.

St_Eddie

Quote from: mothman on December 04, 2018, 11:24:03 PM
Good to have St. Eddie back.

Having only just returned, I've somehow managed to elicit a laugh from someone.

I've already peaked.  It can only be downhill from here...

Quote from: Twed on December 04, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
Presumably he's been away contributing jokes to Red Dwarf.

...See!

Cerys

king_tubby

Cuellar

Pseudopath

Quote from: Pijlstaart on December 07, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
"There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand HOO HAH HOO HAH" - Sword boy strong: Hard men man men. Do not press us, female, you know not the horrors that lurk within, HUUUWARGH. Tread careful, harlot, oh titted nuisance, lest you awaken a great and terrible thing. BOO-RAARGH. You dare unshackle me!? I'll stay up past my bedtime, far past it, watching daddy's VHS of old eurotrash episodes. Digestives eaten without a plate, the crumbs shall blot out the sky, and nothing shall grow from the ground on which they fall.  My face unwashed, plastered in a twisted war-mask of snot, crumbs and smeared chocolate, the flannel bone dry, dry as your shrivelled cunt, vile harridan, I shall not wash my face with it UGGHHH--ARGGHH-MAAGGHH.

Pijlstaart for Poet Laureate, please.