Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:20:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Replies From View

Ferris

Pancreas in the Desolation thread. Final turn of phrase put it over the edge for me.

Quote from: pancreas on December 10, 2018, 04:09:00 PM
A brass brand, found locked in the 2 Sisters Group walk-in freezer, days after they went in to steal 'a king's ransom in chicken livers'.

Johnny Yesno

mothman

Quote from: thraxx on December 10, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
I wish the mace grabber had held it aloft, shouted 'by the lack of power of Mayskull', stuffed the mace up his arse and stumped round the chamber neighing like a horse.  It would have been worth his 5 day suspension to see that.

"By the power of Mayskull." I'm stealing that.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The one that Thraxx made about shitting into a washing machine. Absolutely lost it when I read it.

Paul Calf

This is excellent.

Quote from: ajsmith2 on December 11, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
...Trump is sweating and squirming like a brown underweared man at a no shiting party...

I fucking love it.

pancreas

Chollis

colacentral

The amount of shit in this thread and no one has thought to mention hedgehog90's contributions to the Sonic movie thread:

Quote from: hedgehog90 on December 11, 2018, 11:08:01 PM
sonic.running.gif

sonic.spin.dash.gif

sonic.collects.ring.gif

More than just funny - I can't stop looking at it.

Twed

Was definitely going to document this excellence as soon as I had the energy. It's just glorious.

Replies From View

Gregory Torso

Those are amazing。Very high quality amusement posts, mr hedgehog。

pancreas

Quote from: DeadBishop on December 12, 2018, 09:10:07 AM
Christ, I fucking hate this shit. Uh oh, the organiser from Soas' Unicef on Campus society made some misguided rules. Country's gone to the dogs mate. Albion's a fucking kennel. Mad gay students in hippy pants, tearing down statues of Ken Dodd, painting them black, turning Lime Street Station into The Maya Angelou Inclusivity Lounge for Queered Locomotion. And every Guy Whitey Corngood gathers to watch and tut and cluck and say "I understand the need to be inclusive but what of debate? What of diddy men? Stuff like this is why Brexit happened you know." And I think- is it? Is it really? Because I just made it up, pal, none of that ever happened. That Ken Dodd statues still there, unaccoutably trying to dust a harried Bessie Braddock. Just leave it.

Didn't actually make me laugh exactly, but I liked it.

Paul Calf

From the 'What do you want for Christmas?' thread.

Quote from: Replies From View on December 11, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
Some kind of inflatable grave.

Got me good, so it did.

Paul Calf

Took me by surprise; a diamond in an exceedingly grim thread

Quote from: Chairman Yang on December 12, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
You can tell it's a busy day for politics when "suspended whip sex" returns only SFW results.

St_Eddie

More love for hedgehog90's animations from me.  Absolutely superb.

hedgehog90

Everyone's appreciation for my Sonic monstrosity is very much appreciated!
Cheers :)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: hedgehog90 on December 12, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

So good, i thought it was the real game!

Replies From View

That whole sonic movie thread is fantastic. I think hedgehog's fine 3D hedgehog work is possibly the best thing I've seen all year, it's certainly given me the biggest laugh in a long time. So thanks.

QDRPHNC

Replies From View

It didn't make me guffaw OUT LOUD but I enjoyed this remark about Theresa May:

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 12, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
She's like the most frustrating end-of-level boss ever.

Something about the word "frustrating" there.

Quote from: hedgehog90 on December 12, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

The greatest posts on the forum this year.

Cuellar

Yeah I second that although there might have been some belters that I can't remember now.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The massively satirical thread what noonling has very flatteringly done about me over on  H S Art, specifically the one involving lots of doctored quotes from the forum, and even more specifically, the doctored quote which culminates in the founder of Alkies Anonymous entering Jodie Comer. Laughed like a right old cunt, so I did. ( Dunno if that was his intention, maybe he meant to give me pause for thought or something, I dunno. I think Blodwyn Pig is at a similar lark, he always has me chortling away, too ).

jobotic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Jerzy Bondov's masterful take down of that fucking stupid speech by Hugh Grant the PM in 'Love Actually", on that thread in DIM. The whole post's fucking brilliant, got funny looks in the staffroom cos of LOLZ, don't give a fuck, mate.