Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:48:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 12, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
The massively satirical thread what noonling has very flatteringly done about me over on  H S Art, specifically the one involving lots of doctored quotes from the forum, and even more specifically, the doctored quote which culminates in the founder of Alkies Anonymous entering Jodie Comer. Laughed like a right old cunt, so I did. ( Dunno if that was his intention, maybe he meant to give me pause for thought or something, I dunno. I think Blodwyn Pig is at a similar lark, he always has me chortling away, too ).

My first time mentioned in this thread and its for something so pedestrian.

(Amusement was my intention, but thought is fine too)

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 13, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
Jerzy Bondov's masterful take down of that fucking stupid speech by Hugh Grant the PM in 'Love Actually", on that thread in DIM. The whole post's fucking brilliant, got funny looks in the staffroom cos of LOLZ, don't give a fuck, mate.

Jerzy's been one of my favourite posters for a while now, he has a fantastic line in withering disdain, especially in the Doctor Who threads.

canadagoose

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on December 13, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
Quote from: tookish on December 13, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
Seeing Hamilton was also a highlight.

Christ, if that was a highlight you're going to be fucking euphoric when you see East Kilbride.

Snorted out loud at that.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on December 14, 2018, 03:08:31 AM
Imagine actually being Richard Curtis, though.  Never stepping foot in a kitchen without an island and fairy lights for the rest of your life.  Salad in a wooden bowl.

Occasionally he must want some fish fingers.

St_Eddie

Quote...Salad in a wooden bowl.

Bet he eats kettle crisps from a little wicker bowl and all.

Paul Calf

From the same thread as /\/\/\

Quote from: Twed on December 14, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 13, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
Best thing to me was probably getting laid in space
Train station lifts are not "space"

Made me snort out loud.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Sin Agog on December 15, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
...Think about all the owls flushed down the toilet after Harry Potter came out.

Quote from: St_Eddie on December 15, 2018, 09:17:49 PM
So, that's what the incessant distressed hooting sound, emanating from my new flat's toilet bowl is all about.  I did wonder.

Should I flush some mice down there or something?

Quote from: Sin Agog on December 15, 2018, 09:21:54 PM
No need.  They're still chowing down on the Stuart Little batch.

Sin Agog's final comment there; brilliant!

Noonling

From my bin thread:

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on December 15, 2018, 11:11:37 PM
Imagine if the sainsbury's adverts had those production values

Turkey tossed on a dark hallway carpet, portrait mode on camera phone

Cover version of Mariah Carey song on phone held up to headset mic

sainsburys

There is no god

Johnny Yesno

Kelvin

Johnny Yesno

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pancake on December 19, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
Had a dream the other night where I was watching a TV show involving social media superstars and siblings Jake and Logan Paul fucking each other, not in a sensual way but just like lads messing about, like they do in their YouTube videos, one was seeing how quickly he could insert, remove and reinsert a dildo into his anus, and the other one was seeing if he could put his penus into his brothers anus while there was a dildo in there. They were being cheered on by a huge crowd of enamoured teens.

One for LondonLive maybe?

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Petey Pate on December 20, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Just the effort of listening to all of Paul McCartney's solo work and ranking it the greatest music ever created is a spectacular feat of human endurance.

paruses

In the midst of everyone deliberately not sticking to the thread title about one joke comedians and instead summarising comedians acts as a middle name:

Quote from: garnish on December 20, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
Captain 'Shut up Wesley' Picard

Bit late in the day but also have to mention Hedgehog90's Sonic abomination. Superb.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: ASFTSN on December 22, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
A recent one: buzzing a mate into a block of flats I'd recently moved into and he hadn't visited before. Went out to meet him on the stairwell, heard 'his' footsteps walking up, rounded the corner and boomed a Brian Blessed style "WELCOME!!!" into the confused face of a total stranger. Actual mate turned up 5 seconds later.

Ferris

Madhair's "Thomas The Tanked Engine" cartoons.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,70489.0.html

I like that he always has a little bit of track underneath him cos he's a train, even when sidling up to other characters. A few of the lines in them really had me going.

Pseudopath

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 22, 2018, 02:38:09 PM
A few of the lines in them really had me going.

Incredible stuff. The line "Is...is this Moldova?" keeps popping into my head and making me splutter in public.

non capisco

From the top notch 'tiny moments that still haunt you' thread

Quote from: jobotic on December 22, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
Being too young to reach the jazz mags so flicking through a photography magazine, and then showing my mate standing next to me a picture of a nude lady. Except it wasn't my mate it was a middle-aged bloke.

Sebastian Cobb

The Lurker

The tiny moments that stil haunt you thread is absolute gold. These were both posted within seconds of each other and just absolutely fucking got to me.

Quote from: Beagle 2 on December 22, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
Googling "sperm in eye painful" on my wife's computer while she was supposed to be working from home, unaware that her laptop was remotely connected to the work network and everybody could see what was happening on her monitor in the office.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on December 22, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Getting off with a girl when I was about 15. For some reason I thought it would be sexy to suck her nose. With my mouth. It wasn't.

St_Eddie

Haha, yes!  I love the nose sucking one.  Brilliantly absurd.

From Oscillations, a thread about a cover version of Fairytale of New York with PC lyrics.

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 23, 2018, 03:45:21 PMThe best solution I have heard to the problematic 'faggot' line

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 23, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
You scumbag, you maggot, you taped over Taggart

pigamus

QuoteIf there's one thing you could say about that lady its that she's got a massive set of great big tits.

I do love the idea of a 'set' of tits that could possibly be assembled in any kind of surprising and possibly frightening way just to try and throw you if you were a bloke. Since when did tits come in sets?  I've been out of the game for way too long, clearly.

paruses

Quote from: Replies From View on November 25, 2018, 03:13:55 PM
It's a helmet I think.

Edit:  yeah, it is.

See when he takes it off:

His head is completely changed.

This has put me in such a good mood I am going to take the dogs out for a walk.

Chollis

just sounds exactly like something I would've done

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on December 23, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
As adolescents, a friend and I went through some awful wacky schoolboy phase of saying obscene things in hillbilly accents (it amused us at the time).  One day, when I thought only he and I were in the house, I bounded into his living room and bellowed 'I'mma gonna fuck you, Billy Bob' in my ersatz Tennessee drawl, only to meet the withering glare of his attractive older sister.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on December 24, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
Quote from: gib on December 23, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
It makes perfect sense that today's UFOs look like drones, they always reflect the tech of the times.

Drone allegedly photographed at Gatwick 634 BC.