Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:06:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Real life events there's yet to be a good dramatisation of

Started by Custard, March 22, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

A guy eating a 50 year old old tin of chicken on his wedding anniversary.

Romcom of the decade.

Howj Begg

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: imitationleather on March 29, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
A guy eating a 50 year old old tin of chicken on his wedding anniversary.

Romcom of the decade.
ashens?

Golden E. Pump

That post I made in the 'school characters' thread about the guy who tried to crush a basketball with his hands.

mothman

Quote from: Howj Begg on March 29, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Yeah, the obvious one has been staring us in the face ever since imitation posted in this thread. The Ron Story!

Camp Tramp

The Dogger Bank Incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogger_Bank_incident

The Dogger Bank incident (also known as the North Sea Incident, the Russian Outrage or the Incident of Hull) occurred on the night of 21/22 October 1904, when the Russian Baltic Fleet mistook a British trawler fleet from Kingston upon Hull in the Dogger Bank area of the North Sea for an Imperial Japanese Navy force and fired on them. Russian warships also fired on each other in the chaos of the melée.[1] Three British fishermen died and a number were wounded. One sailor and a priest aboard a Russian cruiser caught in the crossfire were also killed. The incident almost led to war between Britain and Russia.

Steven

Quote from: mothman on March 29, 2018, 11:07:52 PM
Yeah, the obvious one has been staring us in the face ever since imitation posted in this thread. The Ron Story!

The Ron Trousers!

Dr Rock

I would like a dramatisation of the trapped Chilean Miners starring Tom Hanks please.

If that is not possible, I'd like to see a dramatisation of the sexual affair between Sven-Göran Eriksson and Ulrrika-ka Jonsson.

samadriel

imitationleather

The Ron story is good because it could either be an Eailing-style romp or a Silence of the Lambs-type thriller. Each generation can put its own spin on the tale and that means whomever owns the rights is going to fucking rake it in.

thraxx

Harvey versus Potato:  The Movie.

'The spud you like battles the spud you don't like - on wheels'.

Sorry - just seen Seb Cobb got in there first.

So what about a thriller about Mark Oaten's briefcase and its shitty contents.

George Lincoln Rockwell biopic. Michael Shannon in the lead role.

Directed by Spike Lee, as a companion piece to his Malcolm X (Rockwell and Elijah Muhammad knew each other). I reckon he would do it.

George White

Rockwell features in Roots - The Next Generations. Marlon Brando plays him.