Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vindaloo Big Knockered Woman Question. Might be NSFW at some point.

Started by yesitsme, March 26, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 26, 2018, 11:48:03 PM
Our entire Maths class walked up three blocks to our classroom while belting out Vindaloo. The welcome we got at the top was a classic teacher/pupil confrontation for the ages.

Vindaloo is ridiculous and silly and I find it difficult to dislike.

I'd agree with you if it weren't a blatant totem of hateful boorish was. It's a fine like though, I like kunt and the gang.

manticore

Keith Allen was excellent as the gynecologist in 'Bodies', which was one of the best things I've ever seen on the television. Why has no one mentioned this? Though from what little I've seen of him otherwise it seems like he was playing a very slight variation of himself.

chocky909

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 26, 2018, 08:07:46 PM
Always likes to be naked, too. Had to be censored on that Blur video. Sired Lilly. Wrote and performed in easily the least funny " Comic Strip" episode ever, against some stiff competition. Typing in Keith Allen Being An Arsehole on YouTube will yield many a result. 

Point of him ? To be glad you're not him, maybe.

nope

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Keith+Allen+Being+An+Arsehole

yesitsme

People like Keith Allen make me puke.  Well to be more specific Keith Allen makes me puke.

Oh, he's doing a parody of X is he?  Yeah, terrace humour is mindless yobbishness so I'm going to sing a mindlessly yobbish song that the mindless yobs will love little knowing I'm really taking the piss. Aha-ha-haaaa!

Those interviews he did mentioned above - wow!  He had a go at a lotto-yob and some effed up bloke who'd been warped by his parents.  Wow, what a fucking hardman interviewer.

Who is it that thinks he's talented?  Who thinks he's funny?  Someone must.  Either that or he's got a lot of photographs of TV controllers in compromising positions.

Me and my luvvie mates are going to make a show for you to watch.  It'll get on the telly and you'll watch it.

Fuck him.

See, this thread has gone from talking about knockers to a totally fanny.

The whole gamut there.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Quote from: yesitsme on March 27, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Back to the knockers; I've had a look now, and I don't reckon that's Donna Ewin.
It's all a mystery.

paruses

Is the clip of him bullying the young girl in that Louis-Theroux-on-Stella style documentary he made about the conservative Christians well known?

It's a dim and distant memory for me but I think it was the Westboro Baptists - or at least someone very similar. I think that was a pivotal moment for me realizing that he wasn't just playing a cartoonish hardman character in interviews but was, in fact, just a boorish tit and a bully. I imagine it would be up on YouTube these days as "Watch as atheist DESTROYS!!! 13 YEAR old girl".

Dr Rock

Doesn't look like her to me

This is her right?

One thing, doubt she ever had that hairstyle around that time.

Norton Canes

World In Motion fact: I was the first person to ever play World In Motion at a disco

the

I was the first person ever to play World In Action at a disco

yesitsme

Quote from: Norton Canes on March 27, 2018, 10:34:48 AM
World In Motion fact: I was the first person to ever play World In Motion at a disco

Did you play at 33rpm then 45rpm?

the

Quote from: buzby on March 26, 2018, 02:23:12 PM[Donna Ewin] ... This is probably correct, as she was also a semi-regular in the Fast Show (she's Higson's other half in the 'shagging couple next door' sketches)

If this is indeed the woman in question, then one can merrily watch her charlies* pressed up against the patio doors in the 'barbecue' sketch.

* not Higson

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Bobtoo on March 27, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
"Keith Allen arsehole" yields a few results. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP9H9GYebAk

That was when TV list shows hit the ceiling when they showed this clip on a later Best Of Bad TV and one of the talking heads (no, not David Byrne or Thora Hird, thought I'd get that in first), one of the talking heads said they remembered watching it at the time. In fact, it was never aired at the time and they were actually remembering seeing it on TV Hell the first and best bad TV compilation show from 1992. The same goes for Mainly For Men from TV Hell that was also never aired.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: yesitsme on March 27, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
People like Keith Allen make me puke.  Well to be more specific Keith Allen makes me puke.

Oh, he's doing a parody of X is he?  Yeah, terrace humour is mindless yobbishness so I'm going to sing a mindlessly yobbish song that the mindless yobs will love little knowing I'm really taking the piss. Aha-ha-haaaa!

Those interviews he did mentioned above - wow!  He had a go at a lotto-yob and some effed up bloke who'd been warped by his parents.  Wow, what a fucking hardman interviewer.

Who is it that thinks he's talented?  Who thinks he's funny?  Someone must.  Either that or he's got a lot of photographs of TV controllers in compromising positions.

Me and my luvvie mates are going to make a show for you to watch.  It'll get on the telly and you'll watch it.

Fuck him.

The whole gamut there.

Quite.  Keith Allen and Fat Les are lambasted in this thread as boorish, mindless, yobbish, grim, cunt wankers etc in a thread where the OP's principle aim is to track down a supporting artist from a twenty-year-old promo because he likes her big tits.

The irony.

the

That's a criticism of the threadstarter then, not necessarily the dislikers of Fat Les posting within.

Quote from: Danger Man on March 27, 2018, 11:16:40 AMThis version, I hope.

Guess again chops

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: the on March 27, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
That's a criticism of the threadstarter then, not necessarily the dislikers of Fat Les posting within.

True.

But criticising Fat Les? Keith Allen? It's just low hanging fruit.

Oh law, we are back to her again.

yesitsme

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on March 27, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Quite.  Keith Allen and Fat Les are lambasted in this thread as boorish, mindless, yobbish, grim, cunt wankers etc in a thread where the OP's principle aim is to track down a supporting artist from a twenty-year-old promo because he likes her big tits.

The irony.

Well...yes.  Guilty as charged I suppose but in my defence I didn't set out to find a 'bird with big tits' and I have literally done zero research into solving what appears to be the greatest mystery of all time. 

As stated I started watching youtubes of Paul Gascoigne (although ironically I didn't see him with his plastic norks).  It was only as I fell down the rabbit hole that the Vindalooers appeard and lo,amongst all the recognizable faces this 'drunk lady' crops up twice, albeit fleetingly.

My first thought was 'Who is that?'.  Not because she had 'big knockers' but because she's obviously in it for a reason - is she someone?  Is she 'parodying' something?  I will freely admit that the second thought of 'Nowt wrong with that by the way' couldn't have been more than a split second behind and thus my interest was piqued.

I make no excuses for my fondness for the female form and while I confess that I do love a good pair of thuppenny bits I do also like legs and arms.  Arms I find add a touch of elegance and are a window to the soul.

I ask you this.  Who is worse?  Me for having an eye for the fairer sex or Keith Allen who is a cunt?

I put it to you that you like Keith Allen or are indeed Mr Allen himself and I claim my £5.00

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on March 27, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
True.

But criticising Fat Les? Keith Allen? It's just low hanging fruit.

I've not heard Fat Les mentioned in...over a decade?, so it's low hanging fruit that doesn't get plucked often. The person who did vocals for "Naughty Christmas" deserves all the mockery and abuse you can muster, I'd say.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

I'd never even heard of Naughty Christmas until I read this thread.

Now I've seen it.

You cunts.

Jockice

Quote from: Hobo With A Shit Pun on March 27, 2018, 01:38:16 PM
I'd never even heard of Naughty Christmas until I read this thread.

Now I've seen it.

You cunts.

I've heard of it (and Sean from the Manics calling it the worst single of that year and 'Christmas Shite') but have never heard it or seen the video. And it's going to remain that way for the rest of my time on this planet.

the

Donna Ewin, Tracey Emin - you've gotta have a system haven't you

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Dr Rock on March 27, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
Doesn't look like her to me

That looks like Keeley Hawes in Suede's Saturday Night video, which came out at roughly the same time.

The plot thickens.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: yesitsme on March 27, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

My first thought was 'Who is that?'.  Not because she had 'big knockers' but because she's obviously in it for a reason - is she someone?  Is she 'parodying' something?  I will freely admit that the second thought of 'Nowt wrong with that by the way' couldn't have been more than a split second behind and thus my interest was piqued.

I ask you this.  Who is worse?  Me for having an eye for the fairer sex or Keith Allen who is a cunt?

I put it to you that you like Keith Allen or are indeed Mr Allen himself and I claim my £5.00

I think she's just meant to be a typical drunk young woman who pours out of a city nightclub at 1am on a Friday night. If you avert your eyes from her assets, her reeling and tottering on high heels performance in the promo is a great bit of physical comedy.

True, I don't really have a problem with Keith Allen. Where do I send this fiver?

wosl

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on March 27, 2018, 03:21:20 PMWhere do I send this fiver?

neilbombd@gmail.com, along with an abject, unreserved apology for Goblin In The Office (it's clear by now you're Allen).

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: wosl on March 27, 2018, 03:30:17 PM
neilbombd@gmail.com, along with an abject, unreserved apology for Goblin In The Office (it's clear by now you're Allen).

I'm with Neil now and have popped a crisp Lady Godiva in his top pocket. He's over the farkin' moon.

smudge1971

Quote from: the on March 27, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
I was the first person ever to play World In Action at a disco
I would have been, but I played Mountain's theme to 'Weekend World' by mistake.

DrGreggles

Are we on about the same woman who sings on the Naughty Christmas song?