Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:03:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what sort of wanker buys the premium petrol

Started by Jerzy Bondov, March 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerzy Bondov

Only the best petrol for my car! Can't be putting your regular plebian petrol in my beautiful automobile! Here you go my darling, drink up, glug glug glug, get that high quality petrol down your spout, you beautiful angel!

*riding in my friend's car* Hmmm, something feels off about this car. It's just not a good ride. Ah, still using the normal petrol are you? On your head be it. If only you'd put the special petrol in. Just think of the wonderful time you could be having right now, soaring on the wings of better petrol.

SUPER PREMIUM KING BEAST PETROL! It's like pouring a can of Monster energy drink in your engine. BOOM! That car is bascially going to blast you into the stratosphere such is its raw power! Well worth the money. Worth every fucking penny mate. Get it bought you thick bastard. Get that good petrol.

Buelligan

I only put vintage petrol in my Buell but it wasn't a machine so that's fine. 

I have proof.  When it was murdered in the street, right before my eyes, after counselling and an insurance payout, I bought another.  It looked exactly the same but it was not the same.

Dex Sawash

Blumf

Used to know where you stood with the good old fashioned 2-star and 4-star petrol. Then the bleeding heart liberals forced unleaded on us and it all when to pot with poncey 98RON and that.

Lemming

When you're stuck in traffic on PREMIUM PETROL, you can feel the quality. Listen to that baby purr as we inch forward at a rate of about thirty centimetres per minute.

It'd be good to get some kind of "I USE PREMIUM PETROL" decal to stick on the side of the car, to let everyone know that this isn't just some shitty little piss-wagon, it's a beast, a mobile tank, the sort of car Robert Falcon Scott would have used to blast his way through the Antarctic, had cars been more of a thing at the time.

You can let people know you use premium by looking around conspicuously and making eye contact as you "fill 'er up" at the station, but that's not good enough.

momatt

My (pseduo) father-in-law.
He's not a wanker though, he's pretty cool.

Sebastian Cobb

My first motor, a mk3 Astra, had a little plug thing under the bonnet that you could turn over and that would tell the ecu to alter the injection profile or something.

I never tried it because it was 10+ year old car that cost me 500 quid. Tbh I rarely put enough fuel in it to turn  off the petrol light.

Twed

Quote from: Lemming on March 26, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
You can let people know you use premium by looking around conspicuously and making eye contact as you "fill 'er up" at the station, but that's not good enough.
What if you're the kind of person who uses premium because there's a sticker on their petrol cap saying the car will get heart disease if you feed it useless petrol but looks around conspicuously when filling to check that nobody notices in case they think you're a wanker?

idunnosomename

Do people who steal petrol steal the premium stuff?

Buelligan

Quote from: Twed on March 26, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
What if you're the kind of person who uses premium because there's a sticker on their petrol cap saying the car will get heart disease if you feed it useless petrol but looks around conspicuously when filling to check that nobody notices in case they think you're a wanker?

Or in case they notice that you are knowingly poisoning your baby by being a fucking cheapskate shitheel of a lover.  Murderer.

Twed

No no, this anonymous not-me person is putting the good stuff in. They're just naturally ashamed of looking like a ponce.

thenoise

Bought one of those expensive automatic car washes once with the wax finishes. Is this what success feels like?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: thenoise on March 26, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Bought one of those expensive automatic car washes once with the wax finishes. Is this what success feels like?

If you really want to feel posh you pay another human to wash it. I did that when I abandoned a car under a tree for 6 months and couldn't get the gank off.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: thenoise on March 26, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

only if the windows and/or sunroof will not close

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 26, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
If you really want to feel posh you pay another human to wash it. I did that when I abandoned a car under a tree for 6 months and couldn't get the gank off.

That car had wipers on the headlights. They didn't work but they made me feel like a real person.

Shay Chaise

Is vegetable oil as good as olive oil?

Same thing.

I use the premium because it makes my car taste better.

Buelligan

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 26, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
That car had wipers on the headlights. They didn't work but they made me feel like a real person.

QuoteFour wheels bad, two wheels good!

As any fule kno.

shiftwork2

I don't buy the premium petrol because a tank of it would be worth more than my car.

Spring BBQ chat.  What are you driving at the moment?  A shitheap.

Sebastian Cobb

Jerzy Bondov

I love going through the automatic car wash. Swoosh! Last time I even remembered to take off the antenna.

mothman

I'll say one thing for Premium Unleaded, it's just the thing you want to accidentally put in your trusty old F-reg Peugeot 205 by mistake instead of 4 Star late one Christmas Day when you've just had to drop your brother in Brighton after driving through a massive rainstorm and you're feeling a bit frazzled.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 26, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

I have a single speed bicycle and a bus pass.

I walk everywhere like some kind of 2-legged cunt.

Dr Rock

There should be a Poundshop shitty but cheaper option, that you would use if you were probably going to write off your car within a year anyway.

related - Haringey council have taken liability for how I wrote off the past car (drove it over an unmarked keep left island with no keep left sign on it, while overtaking a cyclist in the dark, so it categorically wasn't my fault and they have to give me the £800 my car was worth.)

Shoulders?-Stomach!