Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:47:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How are we for Armistice encodes?

Started by gazzyk1ns, February 20, 2004, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TraceyQ

Quote from: "faceless"
Can I call you a cunt now? It just seems so empty a word.

You can if you want.

There is no way you can say I wasnt sharing. I had tonnes of comedy in my files and more besides if anyone had asked.

I will post a conversation from your very own Slsk room a little later on but as it is I have a life and a radio programme to get on with. Happy encoding, you sad twat.

weekender

I'd just like to say that I also think faceless is a cunt, and if he wants to come and try and fight me he's more than welcome.

faceless

Quote from: "TraceyQ"
Quote from: "faceless"
Can I call you a cunt now? It just seems so empty a word.

You can if you want.

There is no way you can say I wasnt sharing. I had tonnes of comedy in my files and more besides if anyone had asked.

I will post a conversation from your very own Slsk room a little later on but as it is I have a life and a radio programme to get on with. Happy encoding, you sad twat.

I didn't say you weren't sharing. I said you had fuck-all I wanted. Do  you understand? Why should I give you a download slot when you're blocking others who have made new stuff? It's like a pyramid scheme, don't you understand? Though more Mayan than Egyptian, I must say.

You can post whatever the fuck you want, but I'm sure it'll say nothing more than "fuck off, you leeching cunt" - or words to that effect.

And if encoding makes me a sad twat, then what are all the people like YOU who want the end results? Hmmm, where would file-sharing be without people encoding?

faceless

Quote from: "weekender"I'd just like to say that I also think faceless is a cunt, and if he wants to come and try and fight me he's more than welcome.

Who are you? Are you one of these "others" that I've banned? There are so many average non-contributing bastards out there that it all becomes a blur at times.

weekender

Quote from: "faceless"And if encoding makes me a sad twat, then what are all the people like YOU who want the end results? Hmmm, where would file-sharing be without people encoding?

It's not the encoding that makes you a sad twat, it's the fact that you're a twat with a hideous attitude that does.

faceless

Quote from: "weekender"
Quote from: "faceless"And if encoding makes me a sad twat, then what are all the people like YOU who want the end results? Hmmm, where would file-sharing be without people encoding?

It's not the encoding that makes you a sad twat, it's the fact that you're a twat with a hideous attitude that does.

Well, that's me told then.

hahaha

weekender

Quote from: "faceless"Who are you? Are you one of these "others" that I've banned? There are so many average non-contributing bastards out there that it all becomes a blur at times.

I'm someone who asked if I could download some large files from you because then I could get them uploaded to my webspace to help get them shared round.  You gave a completely ridiculous response so I added you in my head to my list of twats who I don't want anything to do with.  I didn't even bother trying to download any files off you because you were obviously a self-righteous and self-interested little prick who comes across as someone who thinks they are in charge of the internet and how people should behave.

gazzyk1ns

Weekender shares loads of things with everyone on here via his webspace, faceless, which I consider to be kinder than encoding loads of stuff and then sitting in a slsk room sharing with nobody and feeling superior.

Right, these Armistice encodes - cheers to mitzidog for the offer, but Neil says he's got a big batch of encoding coming up very soon so I'll send it over to him. Glad everyone is keen to see them again, but don't get your hopes up too much.. they're not really as funny as I remember. I think Darrel was right, the "Saturday..." episodes were better, that's probably why I taped these, in anticipation. Definitely worht a re-watch though.

faceless

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Weekender shares loads of things with everyone on here via his webspace, faceless, which I consider to be kinder than encoding loads of stuff and then sitting in a slsk room sharing with nobody and feeling superior.

He never said a thing to me about uploading anythinig to his own space, to my memory. If he did and I mistook it then I apologise... The thing is I would have been delighted if that would happen because it means the load can be shared. I just want stuff spread as efficiently as possible.

I don't do anything to make myself feel superior - if other people want to make that assumption that is their problem. If anyone wants to do all the new and rare stuff I'd be more than happy to walk/crawl/slither back into the shadows, but as it is there are only a few people making any kind of effort.

Out of all the recent comedies that have been on, I have seen only one other person's encodes on soulseek - a guy called Randymong who did Rich Hall's Fishing Show.

If other people want to give it a go, I've even described EXACTLY how to do it as easily as possible on my forum. It's no more complicated, in essence, to recording from any other analogue source. But most people are clearly too thick or too lazy, so fuck 'em.

gazzyk1ns

Maybe they haven't got or can't afford the necessary equipment.

weekender

Quote from: "faceless"He never said a thing to me about uploading anythinig to his own space, to my memory.

Well, your memory is wrong.

QuoteIf he did and I mistook it then I apologise... The thing is I would have been delighted if that would happen because it means the load can be shared. I just want stuff spread as efficiently as possible.

That was exactly the argument I was trying to make to you, which you completely ignored at the time.

QuoteIf other people want to give it a go, I've even described EXACTLY how to do it as easily as possible on my forum. It's no more complicated, in essence, to recording from any other analogue source. But most people are clearly too thick or too lazy, so fuck 'em.

Firstly, hardly anyone goes on your forum, so maybe they're not aware of how easy capturing stuff can be.  

Secondly, from a personal perspective, I can't afford a capture card at the moment.  If I manage to save the money to get one, then one of the first things I'll do is start encoding as much stuff as I can - admittedly I might not have much old comedy stuff but I do have Sky, so I could get the latest stuff encoded.  I imagine a lot of other people are in a similar position, which is why there's not as much encoding as there could be.  If this is an incorrect assumption, fine.  I think accusing people of being too thick or too lazy is very rash, and just emphasised the "Sergeant Righteous" impression I have of you.

Incidentally, why do you share so much stuff that is available as commercial releases?

faceless

QuoteIf he did and I mistook it then I apologise... The thing is I would have been delighted if that would happen because it means the load can be shared. I just want stuff spread as efficiently as possible.
That was exactly the argument I was trying to make to you, which you completely ignored at the time.

Ok, I'm sorry.

QuoteIf other people want to give it a go, I've even described EXACTLY how to do it as easily as possible on my forum. It's no more complicated, in essence, to recording from any other analogue source. But most people are clearly too thick or too lazy, so fuck 'em.
Firstly, hardly anyone goes on your forum, so maybe they're not aware of how easy capturing stuff can be.

The forum only started 4 weeks ago, so it's no great surprise that not many have seen it.
Secondly, from a personal perspective, I can't afford a capture card at the moment.  If I manage to save the money to get one, then one of the first things I'll do is start encoding as much stuff as I can - admittedly I might not have much old comedy stuff but I do have Sky, so I could get the latest stuff encoded.  I imagine a lot of other people are in a similar position, which is why there's not as much encoding as there could be.  If this is an incorrect assumption, fine.  I think accusing people of being too thick or too lazy is very rash, and just emphasised the "Sergeant Righteous" impression I have of you.

When I said "too thick or too lazy" I should have added "or too tight". It costs £40 for a perfectly reasonable capture card. And the encoding software is free.

Incidentally, why do you share so much stuff that is available as commercial releases?

All file-sharing is theft unless you have permission.  Where do you draw the line? There is no reasonable argument for saying "it's not commercially available so therefore I can steal it".

TraceyQ

Oi, Faceless you great big fucking baby, I have a capture card! Come on! Abuse me more!!!

faceless

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Oi, Faceless you great big fucking baby, I have a capture card! Come on! Abuse me more!!!

Did I abuse you? Seriously, I need a secretary to keep track of all the lazy and/or thick bastards I block.

european son

faceless, sorry to follow the crowd but you're a cunt.

youy've not banned me..... you don't even know my soulseek username, and i don't download comedy really (i'm more of a pop music fan y'see), so its fuck all to do with that.

i just think you're a cunt.

weekender

Quote from: "faceless"When I said "too thick or too lazy" I should have added "or too tight". It costs £40 for a perfectly reasonable capture card. And the encoding software is free.

Well, I can't afford to spare £40 at the moment.  It might not seem like a lot to you, but it's a lot to me.  I don't think that makes me 'tight' - I'm not going to spend money I haven't got on all the things I want, that would be foolish.  Please don't accuse me of being tight just because it would appear that you have more disposable income than me.  I have different financial circumstances, that does not make me tight.  Again, I'm only speaking for myself here, but I've done whatever I can to share files - and ricahrd should get a mention as he lets me use some of his webspace.

QuoteAll file-sharing is theft unless you have permission.  Where do you draw the line?  There is no reasonable argument for saying "it's not commercially available so therefore I can steal it".

Yes there is.  There's the argument that says that by getting non-commercial releases shared round, it encourages word of mouth, and therefore increases the likelihood of getting a commercial release if the powers-that-be hear about it - have you seen the update on the front page about the Armando Iannucci shows?  There's proof that word of mouth can make a difference.

Technically, file sharing is still theft, I accept that, but if the reason for the theft is to try and get non-commercially available stuff spread around and hopefully released, as opposed to stuff which people could just go to a shop and buy, then I think that makes a difference.  It's not stealing based on the principle of stealing, it's stealing based on the principle of sharing unreleased comedy.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as people are doing what they can to share files, that's great.  I don't accept that if people haven't got the facility to encode stuff, they should be denied access to it, which appears to be your attitude.

DuncanC

Quote from: "faceless"All file-sharing is theft unless you have permission.  Where do you draw the line? There is no reasonable argument for saying "it's not commercially available so therefore I can steal it".
Well, there is - the law is there to ensure creators don't lose sales of their work. If you CAN'T legally buy it, and a commercial release isn't ever going to be likely, then you aren't doing what the law is there to prevent, so it isn't as bad. Also I dunno if it should still be considered "stealing" anyway, since you're not taking anything of value (the value of a commercially available work would be the profit of the DVD/whatever) and Im pretty sure 99% of the time the creators don't care or even support the idea of their work that they aren't getting any money for getting as wide an audience as possible.

Edit: Ah, I see Weekender has jumped in while I was writing that. And he's right - I am certain that the availability of Family Guy encodes on the Internet played a big part in the phenomenal DVD sales that led to it being brought back into production.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Quote from: "faceless"I'm sure there are a good few others whom I've banned who might want to say something too, but not one of them can say I didn't give them at least one chance to play by the rules like everyone else - before banning them.arbitrarily.
You banned me without a word of warning when the only thing I did was start downloading a file that would have taken 10 minutes to finish, now I didn't read any fucking rulebook but I can't see much wrong with that. I suppose I wasn't sharing any super rare comedy so I am above Lords of comedy like yourself.

QuoteI said you had fuck-all I wanted. Do you understand?
Why should people who are sharing rare comedy get priority over people who aren't - surely it will become less rare when more people download it and then there's more people to download it from so Lords like you aren't bothered over it. It's all fine and well encoding rare comedy but if you will only share it with people who themselves have rare comedy it will just stay rare and you will have more hassle over it. Why not let everyone download stuff, without evaluating how much of an effort the other person is making. Just share your fucking files and stop being such an elitist bastard and all round arsehole. It's not just people being 'too lazy' that stops them encoding comedy, maybe it's that they don't have any that isn't either already encoded or commercially released. You have pretty much shown how much of a cunt you are by threatening Darrel with physical violence, why don't you stop whining?

SPAMBOT

Do YOU need to keep petty personal arguments out of interesting comedy threads???

NOW YOU CAN! WITH MUTTON STRENGTH INDUSTRIAL PADLOCKS!
(sponsored by Joe Cocker)

With Mutton Strength Industrial Padlocks you need make only one warning (TO PLEASE KEEP PERSONAL GRIEVANCES TO PM'S, EMAILS, OR SOME OTHER FORUM) before resorting to bolting said thread right up tight.

(((MUTTON STRENGTH INDUSTRIAL PADLOCKS!)))

Just call 0906-3322198 or email SPAMBOT@onejokewondermod.com

faceless

Quote from: "faceless"When I said "too thick or too lazy" I should have added "or too tight". It costs £40 for a perfectly reasonable capture card. And the encoding software is free.
Well, I can't afford to spare £40 at the moment.  It might not seem like a lot to you, but it's a lot to me.  I don't think that makes me 'tight' - I'm not going to spend money I haven't got on all the things I want, that would be foolish.  Please don't accuse me of being tight just because it would appear that you have more disposable income than me.  I have different financial circumstances, that does not make me tight.  Again, I'm only speaking for myself here, but I've done whatever I can to share files - and ricahrd should get a mention as he lets me use some of his webspace.

I'm not wealthy by any means - I've only just stopped being on the dole for the last year. But it was while I was on the dole that I saved up for the bits I knew I needed. It's not difficult if you've got determination.  I wanted to do it, so I did. If other people can't get their shit together that's not my fault.

My conditions are not solely about making sure people are encoding - it's about making an effort. To get on my list you need to be either making new stuff, finding rare stuff, be leaving your computer on 24/7 to make sharing easier, be posting on my forum, or I just like you. That last rule is my favourite of course...

QuoteAll file-sharing is theft unless you have permission.  Where do you draw the line?  There is no reasonable argument for saying "it's not commercially available so therefore I can steal it".
Yes there is.  There's the argument that says that by getting non-commercial releases shared round, it encourages word of mouth, and therefore increases the likelihood of getting a commercial release if the powers-that-be hear about it - have you seen the update on the front page about the Armando Iannucci shows?  There's proof that word of mouth can make a difference.

Of course I agree with that point, but it would never stand up in court - even if it should in all fairness.

QuoteTechnically, file sharing is still theft, I accept that, but if the reason for the theft is to try and get non-commercially available stuff spread around and hopefully released, as opposed to stuff which people could just go to a shop and buy, then I think that makes a difference.  It's not stealing based on the principle of stealing, it's stealing based on the principle of sharing unreleased comedy.

Hang on, if you can't afford £40 for a capture card how can you afford these new releases you're campaigning for?

As far as I'm concerned, as long as people are doing what they can to share files, that's great.  I don't accept that if people haven't got the facility to encode stuff, they should be denied access to it, which appears to be your attitude.

As I said earlier, it's all about the effort people make and I was wrong about you. You clearly are making the effort.

weekender

Quote from: "faceless"It's not difficult if you've got determination.  I wanted to do it, so I did. If other people can't get their shit together that's not my fault.

If people can't 'get their shit together' to do exactly what you want in terms of encoding for whatever personal circumstances they are in, I don't think they should be denied access to rare - or non-rare - comedy stuff.  The fact that you do deny people such access is, in my book, your fault, and part of the problem that I have with you.

QuoteMy conditions are not solely about making sure people are encoding - it's about making an effort.  To get on my list

All of your conditions might be reasonable to you, but they are not necessarily reasonable to a lot of other people.  I must also take issue with the fact that you have a 'list' like that.  I know I said earlier that I added you to my mental list of people I want nothing to do with, so let me clarify what I meant before you try and use it against me.  I meant that in terms of people whose attitude I generally dislike and who can't have a reasoned argument and accept that people are in different circumstances to their own.  I wouldn't stop you downloading the files that I host if you wanted them though, as you seem to do with a lot of people.

Anyway, I shall take your conditions in turn:

Quoteyou need to be either making new stuff

The reasons I have tried to outline previously should cover this one - it's not as easy as just saying that 'I made the effort to encode stuff, so other people should'.  There's a variety of reasons why people don't encode stuff - my personal reason is the lack of capture card and lack of money to buy one, as I have stated.  I am sure that there are other reasons people have as well.

Quotefinding rare stuff

Well, there's a conundrum.  I found someone with a lot of rare stuff, but they wouldn't let me download from them, even though I offered to host the stuff on my webspace to get it shared.  You've apologised for this though, so I accept your apology.  It's really difficult to find rare stuff though, especially when you start off on the internet with nothing to share.  I'll trot out a little story if I may.  A few years ago, a chap on here called Geej made CDs of Blue Jam for a few people, myself included, despite the fact that I had nothing to offer in return.  I asked him about this when I met him, and all he said was 'pass it on when you can' - since then I've been in a better position to get stuff sent to other people, and that I have tried to do.  He didn't say that I couldn't have the CDs just because I couldn't send him anything though, and I thought that was a brilliant thing to do.

Quotebe leaving your computer on 24/7 to make sharing easier

That's not necessarily easy for people who haven't got broadband.  As I've tried to get across, not all people are in the same situation as you.  People on 56k find it very difficult to leave their computer on 24/7 - I know, I used to be on 56k.

Quotebe posting on my forum

Why would anyone post there at the moment?  There's nothing there that isn't on other message boards.

Quoteor I just like you. That last rule is my favourite of course...

Of course.  So it all comes down to you.  You don't appear to be able to take anyone else's circumstances into consideration, and it's all about YOU.

QuoteHang on, if you can't afford £40 for a capture card how can you afford these new releases you're campaigning for?

I mentioned one specific release.  In order to afford that, I will have to save for about four months.  I also have to save for a new CD drive at the moment, which is also more of a priority to me than a TV capture card.  As I said, it would seem that I don't have as much disposable income as you.  

QuoteAs I said earlier, it's all about the effort people make and I was wrong about you. You clearly are making the effort.

I still disagree with your attitude.  If people don't have the facilities to make an effort in the way that you would like, then that's unfortunate.  I don't think that they should be denied access to comedy stuff though.

Silver SurferGhost

I don't call anyone a cunt lightly, coff,
So how about if we agree to say faceless isn't a cunt but has acted a bit like one,
and get back to the more important business of discussing these encodes?

As I said before, I'm sure I have some Saturday ones lying around if those are the rare ones.
If they're needed, I would send them to Darrell purely because I've got his address,
and he has a history of getting these things done quickly and shared around.

If it would stop any further bother, I would volunteer to take them round his house in person
and twist his arm something rotten.
He would know I was doing it in the interests of board harmony and there'd be no hard feelings.

I mean the non-encoding and copying arm, obviously.

EDITED For emboldenment and sizing up, to emphasise Imitationleather's very pertinent observation further on.
I'm not really shouting at anyone, I just don't want this locking.

Ambient Sheep

Ahem, anyway...
Quote from: "Darrell"It seems, from reading people's trading lists and so forth, that loads of people taped the final 'Friday' series, so it's quite common (as is the Election Night one). The earlier couple of 'Saturday' runs are pretty rare.
I'm fairly sure I have most of the second Saturday run.  I *might* even have some of the first.  Basically I started taping it all as soon as I became aware of it.

However the usual this is all pointless at the moment because I'm moving house caveats apply.  By the time I find any tapes, you'll have got them elsewhere anyway.

EDIT: Oh, and it seems SurferGhost will have beaten me to it anyway.  :-)

faceless

Quote from: "weekender"If people don't have the facilities to make an effort in the way that you would like, then that's unfortunate.  I don't think that they should be denied access to comedy stuff though.

You wasted a lot of energy to have this simple moan... Pull your finger out and you could get what you want. Get a job in McDonald's or something.

If I am hoarding the stuff I do and stopping people like you from getting it, as you're constantly suggesting, then how come I get emails from people all over the world saying thanks?

I give preference to certain people, that's not just my choice but pure common sense. I make a few hours of new stuff most days and the most efficient way to get them shared to as many people as possible is to let those who are online all the time get them first - as they are obviously going to help enable the files to go further. Letting someone download a 100mb file on dial-up is the same as throwing it up a cul-de-sac, because they don't stay online and let others get the file. It might not be their fault, but there you go.

cairnsi

Lets end this pointless moral discussion here....

Its put up or shut up time....

1) If everyone is so sharing wheres all the website with the downloads of material?
2) If you think that people are being ripped off buying stuff thats being shared - use market forces, you sell it at cost - 50p CDR 50p Postage, any offerors -didnt think so....gone silent eh.
3)56k'ers which is most of the UK, dont stand a chance to get an entire tv series (id like to see 56ks get the ClubZ 200MB file which Neil - one of the few great file sharers has spread-no chance if you want to eat and sleep)

Whats the above based on? Well Im looking for the Fist of Funs and TWRNJ TV Shows, however the free CD tree on L&H.com seems to have packed in - noones replying, Ive not seen the material on any file share complete and on 56k well you work out the time needed.

So either:
upload the material to a website and spread the URL
keep existing free CD trees going especially if thats where your material originated
sell CD-Rs full of material at cost
let 56ks download of you on p2p for the next year  - or contact them and say youll send out a cdr at cost

faceless

Quote from: "Silver SurferGhost"I don't call anyone a cunt lightly, coff,
So how about if we agree to say faceless isn't a cunt but has acted a bit like one,

That's fair enough by me.

imitationleather

Quote from: "cairnsi"1) If everyone is so sharing wheres all the website with the downloads of material?

I used to run a download site (infact, it was opened twice), but it simply isn't possible to keep them going for long since you're not going to get any host that will give you the amount of bandwidth you need (even if you're paying for it). I could say, "Cuh, it's people's fault for downloading loads and loads of stuff and gobbling up all the bandwidth" but really, what is the point of a downloads site? Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Because of this, the only real way to get files out there is programs like slsk.

Quote3)56k'ers which is most of the UK, dont stand a chance to get an entire tv series (id like to see 56ks get the ClubZ 200MB file which Neil - one of the few great file sharers has spread-no chance if you want to eat and sleep)

Neil is currently sharing a smaller version of Cluub Z on slsk for 56k'ers.

This thread's going to get locked soon (did you all see SPAMBOT's post?), and hopefully that will mean this increasingly petty argument will stop.

european son

Quote from: "cairnsi"
Its put up or shut up time....

i don't have any soulseek "rules", i think they're a touch wank.

rare (god i hate that word... brings back memories of Notts County crest shiny stickers) stuff i've got that people may want

+ Cluub Z (thanks to Neil/skeal/apts)
+ Blue Jam as mp3s (thanks to a kind VW whose name i've shamefully forgotten)
+ The Short Films of David Lynch (not available in the UK i believe)
+ a bunch of Libertines, Velvet Underground, Primal Scream, Clash, Pistols, Smiths/Moz & Flaming Lips boots (live/unreleased/Babyshambles etc.)
+ the Twin Peaks "Diane" tapes (long deleted on tape, not available on CD)
+ building up to get all the unreleased "as heard on radio soulwax" mixes (pts 1, 3, 4, 5, ,6 ,7 8, - only pt 2 is commerically released)
+ some William Burroughs LPs (inc him drunkenly drawling "The Naked Lunch" not seen them in any shops)
+ all the Morris stuff that's available on CaB (thanks again to Neil etc.)
+ the Blackadder Pilot (thanks to weekender - i think)

i've got some webspace (for m'site) and sometimes host music tracks here for folk, but my Pinny-esque paranoia plus trying to keep my site looking pretty for what it's there for prevents me from sticking the URLs up on it. plus limited space/bandwith means i don't like having the stuff on there for too long.

i'm in the Soulseek room all day, most days, PM me for my username

those on diallup or whatever PM me your address, let me know what you want (or details of the music bootlegs) and i'll mail you out some CD-Rs

cairnsi

its not an argumentative post about P2P is free therefore is great, IT IS GREAT, it encourages those with the equipment to free their own stuff, ive done so with rare Otis Lee Shows

Ive bought before about 2 years ago, for a tenner I got the entire TMWHE radio series for me + 2CD Baddiel+Newman TVseries for a friend, then for another fiver I got her the 3CD TMWHE TV series too of the same bloke, I think £15 for the entire tv series for her and radio series for me was a deal, its only last year that it was shared on a website and in a size 56ks could possibly bear

its simply - theres no problem buying the stuff if thats the only way to practically for you to get it - especially when your talking TV show encodes or entire collections of an artist. Not only am I on 56k but Ive got hospital appointments 1 week on 1 week off, therefore I have to be selective and weigh up time v cost.

The Lee and Herring.com TV tree was free but none of the recievers seem to be sharing it. Theyve hoarded the entire TV series. Yes I am umming and arhhing about £20 for FOF&TMWRNJ, based on what Ive purchased in the past 6CDrs £15 including recorded postage is fairer (£2 cd + £3 P&P). But the person in Question is the only one spending time sharing an entire fix of L&H in 1 go, even if he is charging

Its good that you had a website sharing - respect to you, BUT where are the mirror of material from all the people that got stuff from you?Some must have been on DSL so can keep a site up of a selection of material on some webspace.

There used to be a brilliant site at
http://www.comedy.netsystem.co.uk/files/Lenin%2520Of%2520The%2520Rovers/LeninOfTheRovers%20-%20s1e3%20(32-22).MP3
but its vanished no website mirrors for that material, thankfully it is on P2P but Ive seen material vanish before when Napster was at its peak - for example Dame Edna- Housewife Superstar  - I believe the LP is available on a auction site for £20 so whose ripping off who?The artist sees no money from that and thats 1 show that would fit in 6mb at 32kb encode and take less than 30 mins for a 56k on P2P. And its on f'ing LP

Lets hope the thread is frozen with the statement
share on P2P - yes always and everything you can fit in your HD space,
buy if you want its your money, sell if you got the time (as cheap as you can)

JUST GET THE MATERIAL UNHOARDED, thats why I have upmost respect for Neil and Faceless, 90% of the material Ive seen has orignated by being spread and passed through them at on

e stage, even if someone else supplied the "master" SO FAIR DUES. There was a similar plea on another thread for all those with live show recordings -other than bill Hicks :-) No Doubt thats dues to the excellent Sacred Cows website.

In fact if you were honest youd say:
Cookdandbombd = Morris
Stabbers = cook
Sacredcows = Hicks
The 3 artists youll find rare material are the 3 artists that have dedicated fan sites-NO COINCIDENCE!

In an ideal world all website would be a mine of content like Neils, but it aint...that reminds me hospital

ApexJazz

Hey you ugly freaks, keep the thread "on-topic".
Any appropriate cunt-calling of facey should be kept on soulseek....you're all stinkin' up the joint.