Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:23:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Terror (AMC)

Started by Mobius, April 02, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maett

currently -11 outside and looking to stay that way for a few days while I'm binging this. It's certainly adding to the show's tension.

EbbyVale

Quote from: Dex Sawash on December 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM
Was sure from the title this was something that would make me piss myself. Now I read the thread and it isn't free at AMC anymore and not on US  netflix/Amazon yet.

It's on Amazon Prime US but I couldn't make my on-screen search find it (there seemed to be too much terror about).  I just ordered it through my browser and then it popped up on on the TV.

Villa_Gorilla

The Terror is now available on BBC Iplayer!  Just finished it, its an incredible bit of tv, really high quality stuff. So atmospheric. I had never seen Jared Harris before this, he is magnificent in the lead role, what an actor.

Mobius

Quote from: Villa_Gorilla on March 16, 2021, 03:55:43 PM
I had never seen Jared Harris before this

Go and watch Chernobyl!

Norton Canes

Three episodes in, loving it too.

poo

Saw this mentioned in the North Water thread and thought I'd watch this first. Fucking superb.

Johnboy

Watched this on Amazon Prime recently,

absolutley brilliant

made me feel old seeing Ian Hart and John Lynch looking like the old (ish) men that they are