Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:49:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wot Jason Megma, Stazione Du Beavre, and Buldwyn Wubber-Borskyne got in common?

Started by poo, April 04, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Jarvis Snegnat! Snegnat! was spotted in Dudley yesterday. Just passing that on.

hamfist

have they all synchronized their cycles, and thus gorn RIPE at once ?

Mr Eggs

seepage

Glebe

Cuellar

poo

OK massive clue - they are all fundamentally the same, but Jason Megma has had a minor upgrade.

Cuellar

Kane Jones

Quote from: poo on April 10, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
OK massive clue - they are all fundamentally the same, but Jason Megma has had a minor upgrade.

had a nose fitted to his helm so he can quumf vadge or 'arris while he's on the boff

Glebe

Mognods Harris was hanging around the Tesco Express behind the estate earlier. He had a beady look in his eye, like he was planning something to do with cucumbers.

Ferris

poo

Quote from: Kane Jones on April 10, 2018, 04:01:06 PM
had a nose fitted to his helm so he can quumf vadge or 'arris while he's on the boff

You're on the right track with body modification and "nose".

Ferris

poo

Think about the other Megmas - Parveen Megma and Dolmen Megma.

Giving this away now.

pancreas

poo

Quote from: Mr Brightside on April 11, 2018, 08:25:03 AM
icing piping bags full of dog shit

OK, I'll give it to you. No prize though. Too many clues.

The full and correct answer is that they're all pterodactyls with icing piping bags full of dog shit for beaks.

For info, the main reason that Jason Megma is different from the other two is that it is a Spermbian pterosaur, unlike Stazione DuBeavre and Buldwyn Wubber-Borskyne which are both Jugbian pterosaurs. The key anatomical difference being that Jason has a cunt up his arse.

Cuellar

pancreas

Quote from: poo on April 11, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
OK, I'll give it to you. No prize though. Too many clues.

The full and correct answer is that they're all pterodactyls with icing piping bags full of dog shit for beaks.

For info, the main reason that Jason Megma is different from the other two is that it is a Spermbian pterosaur, unlike Stazione DuBeavre and Buldwyn Wubber-Borskyne which are both Jugbian pterosaurs. The key anatomical difference being that Jason has a cunt up his arse.

No, I'm pretty pretty sure it's tax related.

Is it to do with a non-cash incentive scheme?