Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:46:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Netlabel looking for new talent!

Started by 4T_Thieves, January 27, 2005, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4T_Thieves

Ran into this forum as it seems we have some fans here (?)

Anyway, if you write chill/electronica/ambient or IDM genre tracks and you think it might be worth me checking it out for possible release on my netlabel. Drop me a line on.

SPAM

The site I`m talking about? http://www.spam.org

Cheers!

Morrisfan82

This is a discussion forum, not a free advertising space for your website.

4T_Thieves

advertising space? I`m trying to help the members get their works published, I dont see any kind of money on offer so I dont think you have the right to start slating my post.

Morrisfan82

I think I do, as I said this is a discussion forum, and your post constitutes spam. Please read the forum rules, the second paragraph being pertinent. Thank you.

splattermac

he might be breaking the rules but having had a mooch around his site this stranger looks like an interesting chap, music, photography and he's been to Finland. I think he is worthy of some slack :)

4T_Thieves

Theres always somebody who has to complain.

Morrisfan82

There's always somebody who has to bust in here, not bother to read the forum rules, sign up just to publicise themselves, and generally be yet another spamming weenie.

As it goes, I am actually in favour of websites that help unsigned acts get their stuff heard. On this occasion I was merely pointing out to you what you did wrong, so just take it on board and don't be such a little bitch about it.

Nearly Annually

Ooh, Boglin breath's got his knuckle dusters out ;-)

Clicky-poo.

About 550 left now. If you're interested on any level, PM me.

Stereotype X

I also have soul to sell

Make you very good price

(Soul not mine)

(Belong to man from Boyzone)

(Not Famous one)

imitationleather

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"Ooh, Boglin breath's got his knuckle dusters out ;-)

Clicky-poo.

About 550 left now. If you're interested on any level, PM me.

'Ey, I forgot to thank you for giving me that. It's really great! I ought to stick it on again later.

You'll never be a big popstar if you just give CDs away for free to any Tom, Dick or Harry, y'know.

Neil

People using this place to promote themselves or their mates is just completely ruining it for those of us who actually want to use it for discussion.

Quote from: "4T_Thieves"advertising space? I`m trying to help the members get their works published, I dont see any kind of money on offer so I dont think you have the right to start slating my post.

Aaaah, we should be thanking you for coming here and spamming us because you're being kind enough to give us all the chance to be stars.  Yes thanks for that, now fuck off.