Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:57:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Weird scary shit thread #94

Started by Mark Steels Stockbroker, April 13, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Icehaven

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Ornlu on April 17, 2018, 08:20:25 PM
OK, so this one's aliens. Something that's always spooked the shit out of me is this official NASA photo, which seems pretty featureless at first - just a shot of the desolate Moonscape and empty space. Zoom in to a few inches above where the space meets the horizon on the right hand side, above the darker grey slope. (it's not a gif/screamer or anything.)

https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg

Chills every time.

Would

Alberon

OK, so this one's aliens. Something that's always spooked the shit out of me is this official NASA photo, which seems pretty featureless at first - just a shot of the desolate Moonscape and empty space. Zoom in to a few inches above where the space meets the horizon on the right hand side, above the darker grey slope. (it's not a gif/screamer or anything.)

Chills every time.

Someone has just left the wrong studio light on.

littlenell

BlodwynPig

I thought it was this, but that someone mirrors the thing in space

Quote from: bgmnts on April 15, 2018, 01:35:45 PM
They're lush.

An absolute bunch of diamonds weren't they, no trouble at all. And i daresay i quite fancied the black one in his rather dashing set of dungarees.

petril

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 17, 2018, 01:04:18 PM
Not particularly scary but has there ever been a decent reason for that Dog Suicide Bridge?

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/overtoun-bridge

it's right next to Dumbarton

Norton Canes

Chills every time

Eh? Above the horizon on the right hand side? It's just back space isn't it? Is my monitor set up wrong?

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

kittens

there is nothing there what am i supposed to see fuck this hate you

Operty1

Three little dots of light in the shape of a triangle.

jobotic

Spider on the lens.

Space spider. With a mind immeasurably superior to ours.

kittens

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Operty1 on April 19, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
Three little dots of light in the shape of a triangle.

move three space miles to the left and they are in the shape of Uranus.

Isnt Anything

being an old-school ufo type (who gave it all up once the internet came along as the amount of disinformation out there was so high as to render finding anything out impossible) it did actually make me shit bricks.

Dex Sawash

It's the lunar orbiter I reckon

bgmnts

I reckon its three very cheeky astronauts with NASA funded hi tech laser pointers having us on.

Cerys

Isnt Anything

Gah how boring but youre probably both right.

Guess the flying triangles really are Project Aurora then ....

Just going back to the Tots of Tots Tv; you know the French one that no one understood cos she spoke French? Well in France when it was televised she spoke English.

Just a fact for you there.

Cuellar

Quote from: Misspent Boners on April 20, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Just going back to the Tots of Tots Tv; you know the French one that no one understood cos she spoke French? Well in France when it was televised she spoke English.

Sent a shiver down my spine.

thenoise

OMG I shat brix

petril

hope it was with a heavy Middlesbrough accent as well, just to up the difficulty

biggytitbo

Mark Steels Stockbroker

There's some weird scary shit in the Oscillations and Books sections right now, strange messages that have got NOTHING AT ALL to do with anything on this site.. Mindfuck.

Cuellar

Just bots innit. Probably Russian ones.