Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,497
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:48:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Does Life Begin At 40?

Started by Konki, April 14, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danger Man

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 18, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Ghost tour guide

A dead tour guide?

Just thought I'd beat Replies From View to that one.

Small Man Big Horse

According to my Doctor I've the body of a seventy year old, what with the horrendous right knee issues, along with arthritis in the other leg. If out in loud places I need to wear hearing aids, and the sleep apnoea thing means I always have to make it home at night or otherwise risk a heart attack. Throw in piles, erectile dysfunction due to anti-depressants, and an angry arse in general due to codeine, and it really isn't much fun. So enjoy your bodies whilst you can, really appreciate the fuckers, I wish I had.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteAccording to my Doctor I've the body of a seventy year old

Christ. Is he trying to help your mental state catch up?

mothman

People seem to think I'm about ten years younger than I am. Which is nice when you're 47.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 18, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
Christ. Is he trying to help your mental state catch up?

It was an off hand comment made in a jokey way which of course now haunts each and every second of my existence.

Quote from: mothman on April 18, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
People seem to think I'm about ten years younger than I am. Which is nice when you're 47.

I'm 43 but many have presumed I'm about ten years older than I am. Even back when I was a student at 22, my other housemates one day crept in to my room and checked my passport as they thought I must be in my thirties. If there ever was an upside (which I'm really not convinced there was) there isn't one now.

Small Man Big Horse

Danger Man

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Danger Man on April 18, 2018, 08:04:38 PM
About ten years older......

I walked in to that. And I have asked hairdressers to address the eyebrow issue, but they never do a good job.

Konki

If the eyebrows are overly bushy just go for the scouse brow. Instant youthfulness.

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: pancreas on April 18, 2018, 04:09:05 PM
Pick a thing and start doing it, why not?
I started doing you, beautiful. Guess you forgot. Guess the life I led during Pinacher Roll made me feel like a made up joke. I wish. I was just something of you I wanted with a willy up my bum.