Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:39:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ITS WAR!!!

Started by Dr Rock, April 14, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Edward Lucas from the times, economist etc appears to have confirmed he was involved with 'integrity institute' propaganda op in some ways, although he says 'not paid'. I wonder how Aaronovitch accidentally ended up on what seems to be a genuine list?

biggytitbo

Excellent from Jonathan Cook about the guardians ongoing fake news campaign against Julian Assange https://www.jonathan-cook.net/blog/2018-11-28/guardian-vilification-julian-assange/

biggytitbo

biggytitbo

Absolutely mind boggling - https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1067923212946808833

Politico have allowed an CIA person under a fake name to make up some utter bullshit about how the Guardians fake news story about Manafort meeting Assange might in itself be a Russian plot.

This stuff has gone beyond parody. Luke Harding isnt a shit reporter who makes stuff up and is happy to publish security service smears, he's a brave truth telling whose reporting about Russia has made him a target for the tentacles of Putin's vast operations against Western truth and democracy.

nedthemumbler

check Harding's wikipedia

biggytitbo

Haha, wheres Philip Cross when they need him!

Jakey Chesterton

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 29, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
Absolutely mind boggling - https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1067923212946808833

Politico have allowed an CIA person under a fake name to make up some utter bullshit about how the Guardians fake news story about Manafort meeting Assange might in itself be a Russian plot.

This stuff has gone beyond parody. Luke Harding isnt a shit reporter who makes stuff up and is happy to publish security service smears, he's a brave truth telling whose reporting about Russia has made him a target for the tentacles of Putin's vast operations against Western truth and democracy.

Politico never really figured much in my consciousness till a few weeks ago, when I saw this debate about the sanctions on Iran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdGvNj6fkY

Which has their Chief Europe Correspondent defending the sanctions and going off on one extremely rabidly at Mohammad Marandi for spreading regime propaganda.

Awkwardly, they've got a former Voice of America persian presenter on who mostly agrees with Marandi...

biggytitbo

Isnt it about time the West interveened in France? The hated Macron regime is gassing their own people! - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46411699

At the very least we should start covertly arming the moderate rebels so they can fight back against Macrons brutality.

Paul Calf

Good job we don't exaggerate and sensationalise for propaganda purposes like the evil MSM isn't it?

biggytitbo

MADMAN MACRON, gassing his own people - the world can't just sit back and do nothing surely?

Paul Calf

Right. But you're aware that it wasn't tear gas that was deployed in Syria aren't you?

Funcrusher

biggytitbo

Man what are you, some kind of MADMAN MACRON apologist or something?

Don't worry though, I'm sure Bellingcat will be alone before long to blame the riots on Putin, Assad or Iran.

jobotic

Blimey, that's all us massive Macron fans burned, for sure.

Who are you talking to?

greenman

The BBC last night were blaming them on "agitators".

biggytitbo

All I'm saying is we should side with the protesters in an internal dispute in another country, arm and train them, and eventually engineer the total collapse of the country leading to widespread regional chaos. Be good if Macron ends up with a bayonet up his bottom too.

It's not directed at anyone, it's just a desire for consistency.

Funcrusher

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 03, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
All I'm saying is we should side with the protesters in an internal dispute in another country, arm and train them, and eventually engineer the total collapse of the country leading to widespread regional chaos.

Don't be silly, we only do this to brown people.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 03, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
MADMAN MACRON, gassing his own people - the world can't just sit back and do nothing surely?

LULZ!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Funcrusher on December 03, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
Don't be silly, we only do this to brown people.

I've heard those living on the Riviera are quite brown.

biggytitbo

Philip Cross, banned from editing UK politics subjects because of his 15+ year career of obsessively adding negative material to the pages of anti war campaigners and left wing politicians, is now up to his old trick in American politics.

On the page of William Blum, respected historian and long term critic of US foreign policy, he replaced a respectfull obituary from democracy now with this disgraceful smear from the new york times:

biggytitbo

Make a note in your diaries, for this is the day satire finally became redundant

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 14, 2018, 07:12:52 AM
Make a note in your diaries, for this is the day satire finally became redundant

He hasn't even completed Phase 1. The big dickhead.

Paul Calf

Israel is a 'Middle Eastern' country but I don't think that's what they mean.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on December 14, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Israel is a 'Middle Eastern' country but I don't think that's what they mean.

Norfolk?

Paul Calf

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 14, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Norfolk?

You might have caused some ofFENSe there.

EDIT: Yeah, I know but it doesn't work with the British spelling.

biggytitbo

ZoyzaSorris

At least the yanks look like they might finally fuck off outta there now. Ill believe it when I see it, mnd you.

biggytitbo

We never had a proper thread on this so i'll put it here. As we know our old chum Philip Cross eventually got banned from editing any political topics on wikipedia after obsessively spending 15 years shitting on the bios of left wing and anti war figures, notably George Galloway, who he hates. Well Phil is back!

BlodwynPig

Why doesn't he just create a new wikipedia account under a fake name and continue his edits?

biggytitbo

I presume they can ip lock it.