Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Rise & Fall & Rise & Fall of Reginald Corbyn: The 20th CaB Corbyn thread

Started by BlodwynPig, April 15, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Where next for a budding hero/anti-hero. In the immortal words of Frank Zappa:

QuoteI figure the odds be 2020
I just might have some thing to say

Time is fluid and its fairly watery at the moment. One last push over the Brexit hill and CHARRRRRGE!

Paul Calf

Copied in:

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on April 15, 2018, 03:14:02 PM
It conceivable that the Tories could win the next election (though unlikely without something major....again War anyone) but after that they are finished and I mean possibly for a long long time.

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 15, 2018, 03:58:15 PM
The Brexit process gives the government the power to stamp their ideology on the country for decades. If the Tories are still in power when UK law is rewritten after leaving the EU, it matters little what happens after that.

Nothing. is. More. Important. Than.  Brexit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Make that more difficult by voting Labour at every opportunity, and help out the likes of myself and the more committed stalwarts locally by volunteering for Labour or Momentum campaigning.

Labour plucked an extra 2.8 million votes in the last election - that wasn't an accident but a consequence of a straight forward manifesto setting out clear principles about the type of UK Labour sees, and this made it easier to sell on the doorstep. Those face-to-face conversations with people who clearly care make a massive difference, and so please please lend us your help if your local area are voting on May 3rd!

https://labour.org.uk/members/get-involved/volunteering-hub/

Replies From View

KennyMonster

Quote from: colacentral on April 16, 2018, 07:35:44 PM
Should I have received my voting slip yet? Cos I ain't.

It could be like where I live, it's a Unitary council, our last council elections were in 2015 at the same time as the GE, our next won't be until spring next year.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 17, 2018, 12:13:39 AM
I LOVE YOU JEREMY

Prove this love by either assembling a Corbyn breakfast face complete with your own sacrificed ears or self-administer a giant tattoo of a Corbyn face on your chest and stomach.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 17, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
Bit quiet in here today lads, anything important going on?

You're banned from this thread unless you pass the initiation (pie and pint at hostelry of your choosing).

you threatening people again?

Did Corbyn contribute anything to the debate on Anti-semitism do we know?

word is he left a little early

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 17, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
you threatening people again?

Did Corbyn contribute anything to the debate on Anti-semitism do we know?

word is he left a little early

threatening? I'm offering free sustenance.

What debate is this?

Paul Calf

Paul Calf

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 17, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
uncomfortable viewing isn't it

Some twat reading out things she read on the internet?

No.

Fuck off, you boring troll prick.

Blinder Data

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 17, 2018, 07:21:46 PM
Some twat reading out things she read on the internet?

No.

Fuck off, you boring troll prick.

Obviously Paulie Walnuts is a disingenuous cunt but that's totally unfair on Ruth Smeeth and dismissive of the horrible abuse she's received

Paul Calf

"In Corbyn's name."

She'd have a point if she wasn't cynically deploying this for political gain.

Dr Rock

Remember all them divs - allegedly including Milverton - who paid cash to join Labour and vote Corbyn, cos him leading Labour was such a gift to them? I wonder how they are feeling now, or will feel when Labour beats the Tories in the next GE?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I thought the big news today was the evidence the former Home Secretary and current Prime Minister is an abhorrent inhuman racist and a fucking incompetent one at that.

But yeah, quickly, change the subject!

Dannyhood91

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 17, 2018, 08:21:33 PM
I thought the big news today was the evidence the former Home Secretary and current Prime Minister is an abhorrent inhuman racist and a fucking incompetent one at that.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/windrush-home-office-evidence-deport-theresa-may-david-lammy-a8308936.html

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteThe Home Office acknowledged that the cards were discarded, but insisted it was done to comply with data protection laws, which required that such records were "not kept for longer than is necessary".

A spokeswoman also said they "did not provide any reliable evidence relating to ongoing residence in the UK or their immigration status".

This is how fucked things are - even when the PM apologises, the current Home Secretary apologises, both saying that this was wrong, the Home Office themselves still spout this shit. That department is absolute fucking cancer.

Quote from: Dr Rock on April 17, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
Remember all them divs - allegedly including Milverton - who paid cash to join Labour and vote Corbyn, cos him leading Labour was such a gift to them? I wonder how they are feeling now, or will feel when Labour beats the Tories in the next GE?

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 17, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

Fucking. Lunatics.

Today in the HoC was absolutely astonishing, your whole shit show is a hair's breadth from being over lads.

Dannyhood91

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 17, 2018, 08:29:20 PM
This is how fucked things are - even when the PM apologises, the current Home Secretary apologises, both saying that this was wrong, the Home Office themselves still spout this shit. That department is absolute fucking cancer.

It's still maybe showing how niave I am that such thoughtlessness and carelessness happens within British government.

colacentral

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 17, 2018, 08:32:41 PM
Fucking. Lunatics.

Today in the HoC was absolutely astonishing, your whole shit show is a hair's breadth from being over lads.

Any more or less than you've been saying for two years now?

QuoteDate Registered:    May 01, 2017

Also, I genuinely thought Corbyn had a chance, but this disgusting anti-semitism that follows him around, and calling for a pointless vote on Syria has finished him IMO