Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:34:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Rise & Fall & Rise & Fall of Reginald Corbyn: The 20th CaB Corbyn thread

Started by BlodwynPig, April 15, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

jobotic

Quote from: king_tubby on July 18, 2018, 10:15:02 AM
Means the Labour investigation in to the allegations regarding sexual harassment will have to be dropped.

No no no - it's based on his legitimate concerns about antisemitism.

honeychile

John Woodcock has resigned form the Labour party because his continued membership demonstrated that the party was harbouring anti-kurdish hatred.

Paul Calf

They can always hand their findings over to the police.

Woodcock is fucked come next election anyway.

KennyMonster

Quote from: jobotic on July 18, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
No no no - it's based on his legitimate concerns about antisemitism.

I think his concerns about antisemitism are genuine, which is why he's resigned.

After all he was clearly a massive anti Semite himself, as a non-Jew he was telling Jews that they were not good Jews because they didn't behave in a way that he saw fit.

Good riddance WoodenCock!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Absolute knob, telling he would resign in the most trumped-up, classless and mendacious way possible. The letter is written not for Corbyn's attention but the medias, as can be read from the gallery-playing choice of language.

Hope Labour in return put their best possible candidate in that seat and wipe the floor with him.

Well actually I hope if he has been harassing women they wipe the floor with him first.

Hope he goes the way of Danczuk, ignimony, defeat, irrelevance.

king_tubby

He won't stand as in independent though, surely? He'll have seen what happened to Dansczuk.

No, he'll have a nice role lined up with Erdogan.

jobotic

Fambo Number Mive

Meanwhile Jess Philips wants the parties to work together

QuoteI don't disagree with @Anna_Soubry on the issue of Brexit this week shows that any one entrenched position will not get through the commons and we need to work together collegiately for the country.

Soubry was calling for a National Government

jobotic

And they're crawling out from under their rocks to say how sad it is that the sex pest has gone.

Petey Pate

Quote from: honeychile on July 18, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
John Woodcock has resigned form the Labour party because his continued membership demonstrated that the party was harbouring anti-kurdish hatred.

How someone who is not only an apologist for, but genuinely matey with members of the ruling families of two of the most antisemitic countries on the planet, expects to be taken seriously about his concern for prejudice against Jewish people is utterly beyond me.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 18, 2018, 11:46:25 AM
Meanwhile Jess Philips wants the parties to work together

Soubry was calling for a National Government

Funny how they do that when the alternative is not being in government: "Ooh, but we need to work together!"

How many of the cunts would be saying this if St. Theresa had scored her 9000-seat majority in 2017?

TrenterPercenter

slicesofjim

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on July 18, 2018, 07:49:50 PM
Good news about Labour in the polls isn't it.

Promising

Very much so. Ecplains why they're dragging out the 'anti-semitism' bollocks again.

pancreas

jobotic

I was directed to it by a friend. Think it's all over twitter!

Sherman Krank

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on July 18, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1019633893690003456

Seems there was a mix up at the Walnuts warehouse and twitter got the left leaning failed comedian while we ended up with the dribbling alt-right fucknut that twitter ordered.

Been on to the lads at twitter to see if they'll do a swap.

Fingers crossed.

Replies From View

Every time someone floods the CaB politics threads with an antagonistic tone, a shit sense of humour and cartoonishly right-wing opinions we assume that they are a character of some kind.  We are so narrow-minded aren't we, Danger Man.  We should give them more of a chance shouldn't we.

biggytitbo

Seeing the Blairite labour establishment rally around in support of Hodges really is pitiful isnt it? They all just need to fuck off as soon as possible.

greencalx

Have you seen this one by THE SAVIOUR OF THE LABOUR PARTY?

https://twitter.com/ChukaUmunna/status/1019714136954015748

Pretty much all the comments say something along the lines of: It's not what was said, it's the way that it was said that's the problem. And we can see exactly what you are doing here.

The hard-right on my twitter have gone into overdrive; seems to happen whenever they think their side is losing.

Which is odd, because the hard right is demonstrably in control of the Conservative party, with May dancing to their tune. Yet they have such a persecution complex, and whinge constantly about being downtrodden by the Left. Here's some news for you: we haven't had a left-wing government for 40 years, at least.

I have actually now embargoed myself from Twitter. It really is like staring into an open sewer, with more and more RW comments from so-called Labour supporters. The UK is going down the tubes and the sociopaths of the Conservatives and Labour are scrabbling and doing what is natural for them, it seems, for who gets to be the captain of the sinking Titanic.

Buelligan

Quote from: greencalx on July 19, 2018, 09:59:40 AM
Have you seen this one by THE SAVIOUR OF THE LABOUR PARTY?

https://twitter.com/ChukaUmunna/status/1019714136954015748

Pretty much all the comments say something along the lines of: It's not what was said, it's the way that it was said that's the problem. And we can see exactly what you are doing here.

The hard-right on my twitter have gone into overdrive; seems to happen whenever they think their side is losing.

Which is odd, because the hard right is demonstrably in control of the Conservative party, with May dancing to their tune. Yet they have such a persecution complex, and whinge constantly about being downtrodden by the Left. Here's some news for you: we haven't had a left-wing government for 40 years, at least.

I think it's about the polls, yes.  But I also think it's about preventing JC (or anyone in the Party) criticising Netanyahu's latest fascist attack on the people of Palestine.

Remember the bizarre proximity, in terms of timing, of events like these -

It's almost as if someone was coordinating events in the Labour Party to make sure no one dares to speak out about I----l and the atrocities and murders it perpetrates.

Kelvin

I will never get over how pantomime evil that guy next to Jess Philips looks. He's basically a Sith Lord. 

Jockice

The thing I want to know about that picture is why is Ruth Smeeth the only one wearing sunglasses? Is she like one of those famous actresses who really, really doesn't want to get noticed. At all.