Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:16:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Rise & Fall & Rise & Fall of Reginald Corbyn: The 20th CaB Corbyn thread

Started by BlodwynPig, April 15, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

And whilst we're talking of poor fragile Ruth Smeeth, people would do well to remember that, before she became an MP, she was Director of Public Affairs for BICOM funded and founded by Poju Zabludowicz, a billionaire not without his critics who is currently being looked at rather intensely by the Israeli police in connection with bungs to Bi-Bi and previously involved in "funding" the "lavish lifestyle" that led to Liam Fox's resignation in another life.

I wouldn't want to speak for her but I'm guessing she's played a bit of hardball in her time. 

Luke Akehurst is 28.

the far left never resign, they always have to be dragged out of whatever position of power they hold

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 18, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
the far left never resign, they always have to be dragged out of whatever position of power they hold

Sounds democratic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cool look forward to the right-wing subverting democracy then trying to claim ownership of it.

Johnny Yesno

makes you wonder why on earth this was given the green light in 2009 :(

QuoteAcademic Who Defended Jeremy Corbyn Over Anti-Semitism Storm Probed Over Facebook Posts
'We were shocked by the content in these posts and we are investigating further as a matter of urgency.'

HuffPost understands the University of Winchester and the Labour Party, of which Dipple is a member, are now investigating.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/academic-jane-dipple-facebook-posts_uk_5ac65218e4b0337ad1e578ba

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 18, 2018, 08:33:11 PM
makes you wonder why on earth this was given the green light in 2009 :(

Yeah racist right wing authoritarians are awful aren't they.

Replies From View

Quote from: Replies From View on April 18, 2018, 09:22:09 PM
Why does Paulie Walnuts still post here?

Because I find the sort of person that persistantly tries to get someone to leave a messageboard fascinating

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 18, 2018, 09:24:05 PM
Gaycum

lol gheys and lol misgendering - stay classy guys

Buelligan

Quote from: Replies From View on April 18, 2018, 09:22:09 PM
Why does Paulie Walnuts still post here?

I think it may be because he gets fed.  We should stop that really if we want threads to be readable.

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on April 18, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

lol gheys and lol misgendering - stay classy guys

Just to clarify, my phone auto corrected Paulie to Pauline, i wasn't 'misgendering' for lols.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on April 19, 2018, 12:16:13 AM
Just to clarify, my phone auto corrected Paulie to Pauline, i wasn't 'misgendering' for lols.

Pauline Nonuts (it doesn't matter because its a fictional character's name)

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 19, 2018, 01:07:05 AM
Pauline Nonuts (it doesn't matter because its a fictional character's name)

Oh yeah i don't give a flying fuck about what paulie thinks, just didn't want people thinking i was using trans people as a punchline.

tenmen

Why did Corbyn leave the debate early? Why didn't he speak? With those two things in mind, why did he turn up?

tenmen

Are you honestly implying that the people who spoke at the debate were trolls? Which ones were trolls?

tenmen

Why didn't he stand up and say this during the debate?

Jeremy Corbyn

@jeremycorbyn

I pay tribute to MPs who spoke in yesterday's antisemitism debate, whose harrowing experiences remind us of the urgent need to eradicate antisemitism from politics and society.

There is no excuse for abuse of any kind, and I want to thank them for their bravery in speaking out.

Paul Calf

pancreas

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 19, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
Which one do we think is TFM then?

Neither. For all his many, untrammelled faults, TFM wasn't racist.

tenmen

pancreas

Quote from: tenmen on April 19, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Is that why you all hate him?

Oh, yes, because we're all racist against white people, is that right? Fucking hate those whites, we do. We think we should round them up and send them back to Jamaica or whatever.

NoSleep

Quote from: pancreas on April 19, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Neither. For all his many, untrammelled faults, TFM wasn't racist.

Not entirely true if you remember the period when he would regularly link to the islamophobic Harry's Place. I can only assume he upheld those views.

Dr Rock

He repeatedly denied the genocide going on against the Palestinians. 'Genocide denier', 'Holocaust denier', what's the difference?

Fabian Thomsett

Quote from: Dr Rock on April 19, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
He repeatedly denied the genocide going on against the Palestinians. 'Genocide denier', 'Holocaust denier', what's the difference?

But they have Terror Tunnels.

NoSleep

I don't recall him denying what was happening, but his reaction was far from ideal. On the one hand tutting and shaking his head (much like our own toothless government), on the other making sick jokes about "free pale ale steins" on twitter during the time of a massacre of Palestinians.