Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,210
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:59:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

You have seen Star Wars, right? Good/common stuff that's passed you by.

Started by littlenell, April 15, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oops! Wrong Planet

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 15, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
Might be being gormless but how do you have anal 'both ways'?

Quote from: Dex Sawash on April 15, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Consentual and non-consentual?

Pretty sure it must be light on and light off.

Oops! Wrong Planet

Gregory Torso

I've never seen a football match, not in life and not on telly. Any sporting event actually, not counting the sports days we had at school.

I've also never shit myself which, according to most people I know, makes me the odd one.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Gregory Torso on April 16, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
I've also never shit myself which, according to most people I know, makes me the odd one.
Never had pins and needles and needed to wee the same time as a poo then?

Paul Calf

Never had oral sex
Never been inside an opera house
Never watched a woman urinate
Never ridden a camel
Never had a hamburger
Never killed a man
Never drunk milk from the breasts of maidens, Burmese or Nepalese.

RenegadeScrew

I haven't seen Star Wars, Terminator, Forrest Gump, Fight Club, Godfather, and stuff like that.  Looking at a list of the top 40 famous films, I've seen more than I thought I would've.  But still only a handful.

I haven't seen any of hyped up dramas that everyone must watch (or any other dramas really)

Lost
Breaking Bad
House
GoT
House of cards
West wing
Etc

EOLAN

I have never seen Star Wars, but I have seen "I have never seen Star Wars" or whatever that Marcus Brigstocke show was called. I refuse to watch anything except the Christmas special should I ever get round to it. Apparently Harvey Korman has a five minute piece as a TV chef whisking up some cake; which sounds more appealing than anything else I heard in Star Wars.

Never drank Red Bull. Almost want to throw up at the smell; which meant the university library wasn't a good place for me around exam time.

Never seen any of the Godfather films.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: littlenell on April 15, 2018, 07:59:30 PMI've never seen a stripper or been to a strip club.
I have never been to a strip club but I have seen a stripper once - my first job was working at a working man's club and one night they had a 50th birthday party for one of the regulars. They hired for him one of those 'comedy' 'fat' strippers. The pub's surprisingly old glass-collector, a man who liked a drink so much he would combine the dregs from other people's glasses, got extremely pissed and decided to join in with the stripping - he pulled his pants down, gyrated for a bit and then sharted down his legs.

Butchers Blind

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 16, 2018, 07:52:21 AM
Never had oral sex
Never ridden a camel
Never had a hamburger
Never killed a man

But at least you've had some coco.

Neville Chamberlain

I've never watched Star Wars or Hellraiser or anything like that, but I have listened to Dark Side of the Moon and I really wish I hadn't.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Drop Dead Fred on April 15, 2018, 08:37:59 PM
Never seen/heard/read

Star Wars. Although I could probably work out the plot from the constant bombardment of memes/references/merchandise etc.

I have seen A New Hope exactly twice. I watched it about a year ago, maybe 15 years after I the first time I had seen it, and despite all the time that had passed I remember thinking "I know every line in this film". "These are not the droids you're looking for"; "The Death Star Plans are not in the main computer"- is there a single line in that film that hasn't been put on a t-shirt or made into a meme?

I feel like I've absorbed some of 50 Shades Of Grey by osmosis too. Enough to correctly answer some questions about it in a pub quiz, at least. That definitely wasn't embarrassing at all- no, I've never read it, honest.

I've never sat down and listened to Dark Side Of The Moon but if I ever did I'd probably find it surprisingly familiar.

Pdine

Harry Potter books/movies/audiobooks. Tried the first movie and it bored the cock off me within thirty minutes. They say that the younger generation have no attention span, but if they can enjoy that tedious hocus-fuckoff I can only applaud their sticktoitiveness.

Bazooka

Never seen Coronation Street?! Fuck me, sort your life out mate.

DrGreggles

Never watched a Star War or Trek

Never watched an X factor of BGT or any of those

Never watched a Big Brother or a Celebrity Jungle thing

Never heard a song by a Beiber or a Swift or a Sheeran (and doubt I could pick any of them out of a line-up)

Never drank cider

Never eaten an olive

Never deliberately killed an animal

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Bazooka on April 16, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
Never seen Coronation Street?! Fuck me, sort your life out mate.

I've never seen Coronation Street. All I could tell you about it is it's got Ken Barlow in it and a load of shrivelled up women who mill about on cobblestones wringing their hands a lot.

Blue Jam

Harry Potter was a bit after my time, but even if I'd been in the target age group during the start of Pottermania I doubt I would have been into it- it's got wizards in it, and it's set in a school, so fuck that.

Lord of the Rings. I was an undergraduate when the revival of this began and the films started coming out and all my new friends seemed to be reading the books and urging me to read them- nah, I still couldn't get swept along with LotR mania.

Game of Thrones of course- it's got dragons in, so that can fuck off too. The way people go on about it at work and on Facebook puts me off too.

Fantasy in general just leaves me cold. I hate seeing "Sci-fi/Fantasy" sections in bookshops, with shops lumping the two genres together as if people who like one will automatically like the other. Nah- it just means I have to wade through loads of books about dragons and wizards to find the good stuff.

I like a lot of sci-fi but I'm picky about it, and I never could get on with Star Trek- there's just something very naff about it.

Fabian Thomsett

Never seen Star Wars, The Godfather, any of that LOTR wank. Don't think I've ever seen a whole episode of Star Trek.

Never eaten Pot Noodle.

Blue Jam

I've never played any of the Grand Theft Auto or Call of Duty series. I think it's partly because I used to post on a music forum where a lot of people got into the early GTA titles and wouldn't stop posting endless threads discuss every tiny fucking plot detail, every cameo appearance, etc. There also seemed to be a lot of CoD discussion but with that one I suspect I'd enjoy it, only there seems to be a new one out every five minutes and I don't know how I'd keep up- it seems to be one for serious devotees.

I try and avoid talking about games too much on Facebook as I know how boring that can be for people who aren't into them. Having a separate Technology forum here is A Good Thing.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 16, 2018, 07:52:21 AM
Never had oral sex
Never ridden a camel
Never had a hamburger
Never killed a man

You could get all that done in a morning.

imitationleather

By never having oral sex do you mean giving and receiving?

Blimey. I did not expect that.

Neville Chamberlain

It's strange, from his posts Paul always struck me as the kind of fellow who'd be having oral sex all day long!

imitationleather

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on April 16, 2018, 01:50:31 PM
It's strange, from his posts Paul always struck me as the kind of fellow who'd be having oral sex all day long!

Not even taking the piss, but me too. I don't get this surprised about something easily, y'know.

Cuellar

Never seen The Lion King, which is apparently unfathomable.

Never done an 'e' or any cocaine (had the chance but was too scared. I was 28 years old).

Don't think I've ever eaten a lobster.