Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Larry Elder redpills Dave Rubin and you

Started by tenmen, April 15, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenmen

if you dare watch:

https://youtu.be/phPXTWJhnYM

This is my favourite YouTube video of all time. I challenge any of you to do a better job than Rubin at addressing The Elder's points.

Captain Z

Wait a minute... The Elders of the Internet?

The Elders of the Internet know about me!

Does anyone know where you can buy Bao buns, the ones they use in Vietnam for pork belly? Really want to eat some but can't be bothered making the buns myself

jobotic

I daren't watch.

Why don't you speak like a grown up?

doppelkorn

I'll save you the bother of watching it.

It's a video that proves racism has been sorted out. The video MOP THE FLOOR with your argument.

canadagoose

Quote from: doppelkorn on April 15, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
The video MOP THE FLOOR with your argument.
When you own a libtard le epic style XDDDD

garbed_attic

It would be good to see Dave Rubin and Tommy J. Curry debate, judging by this.

(Also are we meant to just stop believing in feminism after this by proxy?)

Bhazor

Hey that guy is black. So if he says racism isn't real then its true.

tenmen

Facts aren't black or white. What did Larry get wrong?

marquis_de_sad

The real question is: which sad former CaB poster is tenmen? And why did he run away crying last time? The answer will shock you.

Bhazor

Quote from: tenmen on April 15, 2018, 09:12:23 PM
Facts aren't black or white. What did Larry get wrong?

Well the fact that Trayvon Martin had not committed an armed robbery.

tenmen

Quote from: Bhazor on April 15, 2018, 09:22:23 PM
Well the fact that Trayvon Martin had not committed an armed robbery.

I don't think he mentioned Martin in the video? He did say Michael Brown had committed a strong-arm robbery. Is that what you're referring to?

bgmnts

Imagine using the term redpill.

Desolation.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: bgmnts on April 15, 2018, 09:27:43 PM
Imagine using the term redpill.

Desolation.

This is why thick people shouldn't watch The Matrix. Or anyone, for that matter.

canadagoose

I find it funny that alt-righters like using a term from a film written by two trans women in the first place.

Blumf

Sorry, I'm only interested in videos where somebody is DESTROYED by amazing logic.

itsfredtitmus

whatever happened to that Replies guy and slapasoldier? the two absolute legends of cab

i think that 'hello! replies' fella got absolutely rinsed when one his troll threads went sour and he fucked off disgracefully

itsfredtitmus

tenman is clearly slapasoldier
i remember he made a very similar OWNED shitthread when he was in his prime

tenmen

So what did Larry get wrong? What evidence should Rubin have presented?

jobotic

I thought he was Milverton but perhaps he's just nicked some of his lines. Either that or Milverton has had a head injury and thinks he's fifteen again.

spamwangler

Cuellar

spamwangler

i dare you to think of a counter argument for this video that i have seen and seems to line up with my own way of thinking - i have no actual argumentation of my own because ive not really given it any proper thought, but OH BOY am a upset about it, so thats a good substitute, am i rite?

spamwangler

i challange you to type something that dosent sound like your about to have a tantrum

ajsmith2

Quote from: jobotic on April 16, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
I thought he was Milverton but perhaps he's just nicked some of his lines. Either that or Milverton has had a head injury and thinks he's fifteen again.

I don't think any of these recent short lived guys are Milverton. Milverton was a proper invested CaB poster, and would regularly contribute non-confrontationally to non-political threads and subforums. Maybe he had/developed some trolling tendencies, but he was a real guy, just way right of most of CaB politically.

These new guys only post about 'politically charged' stuff and engage very shallowly. They're like hobbyist fishermen who buy all the brightest flashiest  kit and bait then give up after 3 weeks when nothing's biting like the beginners manuals said they would.

Fambo Number Mive

What is redpilling? is it a reference to popular sci-fil The Matrix?