Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:37:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fear The Walking Dead S4

Started by Pinckle Wicker, April 16, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just watched the first episode and yep was very good. It is not getting shown on UK TV till next week, I think, so will not drop any spoilers. I think everyone knows that Morgan has now crossed over to this show and this episode certainly covers that.

Malcy

Superb that. Worth the wait. Really liking the 2 new characters as well.

Malcy

Said it before but they really know how to pick filming locations a lot better on Fear. I hope The Vultures aren't going to be bargain basement Saviours though.

Yeah that was good. Haven't been gripped like that for a good while with a Walking Dead episode. Brilliant.

Jack Shaftoe

It's really good, innit? I heard it had had a bit of a reboot and thought I'd give it a go. Just watch ep 1 and about to go straight into 2. Handy, as I've finally given up on TWD.

Malcy

That didn't end how I thought it was going to. Another thing Fear does better. Another solid episode.

Quote from: Malcy on April 30, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
That didn't end how I thought it was going to. Another thing Fear does better. Another solid episode.

Nope, I didn't expect that either and yes was a pretty good ep. My imagination is very much kept going with the whole plot and how the main characters react to it.

kngen

Yep, this is far better than TWD. Didn't see that coming at all - although I'm a little worried that - with Gimple overseeing it now - there's been a bit of standardisation going on between the two worlds, and it seems a tiny bit less dynamic in terms of pacing and energy. Could be my imagination - maybe I was triggered by the sight of people slogging along leaf-strewn highways near some woods. The fucker better not put the brakes on. Series 3 of FTWD would have been dragged out over 5 seasons on TWD.

Malcy

I can't be the only one who would watch a pre-outbreak John Dorie series. What a great character. I don't believe for a minute that Laura/Naomi is dead.

hermitical

That was a great episode.....

Kryton

Really enjoyed that too!
John is such a cool character.

kitsofan34

That was absolutely beautiful.

Malcy

Every episode this series has been brilliant in its own unique way. Hope it continues.

John hasn't got the whole Shane thing going on, hasn't he?

Kryton

Can anyone explain why the zombies kept falling off the bridge? Was it because of the sunken car containing a noisy zombie causing a fuss? Or did I miss something?

maett

Must admit I reluctantly started watching this season at episode 2 after giving up during the 2nd season. This is the sort of quietly getting on with things episode I love/

holyzombiejesus

I watched some of series 1 but thought it was really boring. Is this new series any better? Do I need to have seen the preceding series? What's the plot?

Malcy

Aaagggghh! Some ending that. Just remembered this will probably have one of those piss annoying American breaks in the middle of the series. Must be soon.

Malcy

I fucking hate yanks TV scheduling. Piss poor. No episode this week then 2 more before the mid series break.

Malcy

Great episode. Nice twist making you think Al had met Madison after escaping the stadium only to find out she had died to let the others escape. Or has she?

EDIT - She's says she's finished so probably is. Have no idea what the next half of the series will be about now.

That was certainly a decent enough episode. Wasn't sure what was going on but then it all started to come together a bit more its actually quite a clever way of plot development 

Artemis

So what's the go with this? I watched most of S1 but was tired of it by the end. Then I hear S2 picks up. When should I get back into it?

Malcy

Quote from: Artemis on June 12, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
So what's the go with this? I watched most of S1 but was tired of it by the end. Then I hear S2 picks up. When should I get back into it?

Go from where you left off.

Bad Ambassador

E4 has picked up FtWD for a Freeview run.

Malcy

Hopefully it will get a few more people into it.

Malcy

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: Bad Ambassador on July 10, 2018, 09:08:11 AM
E4 has picked up FtWD for a Freeview run.

Season 1 starting Sunday 12th August at 9pm.

Just watched the latest episode, after the break. Pretty good and not what I was expecting. Not sure when it airs UK TV (tonight?) so won't give anything away as yet but those who have enjoyed it so far will continue to do so.