Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation IV: The Abyssal Plains

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A man pays £60 and waits in line for 3 hours for the chance to boo Morrissey in person

the midnight watch baboon

Last night I dreamt I wanked to Madeley again.

Richard Madeley masters the art of astral travel. He spends his nights invading strangers dreams and wanking them off "against" their will.

saltysnacks

You realise that meditation actually allows you direct experience of the almighty creator, you discover Richard Madeley is the second coming of Christ and exemplifies the divine in man.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

(정우석)Wooseoks Necklace
@WooseoksNeklace
Todays mood is me sitting in bed in my pikachu onesie rewatching pentagon maker while listening to every single one of pentagons ballads and sobbing so much that I cant move a muscle at the end of the day#CubeIsOverParty

Glebe

A horse attempts to ride a dog. This results in a cement mixer getting knocked into the path of a wayward tramp, who accidently rams his cider up a nearby pedestrian's nosepipes.

Chollis

A 40 foot deep anal fissure in Sedgemoor claims another life.

PlanktonSideburns

A lego Monastery is spitefully dismantled by a FUMING future ex dad

ASFTSN

Ched scours Character Map in an earnest attempt to invent a fresh racist emoticon.

BlodwynPig

A swiss man rues the use of autocorrect after being banged up for 3 years for accidentally browsing a niche and illegal website called "kids love chocolate fondle"

Gregory Torso

A dwarf husband flexes his wan bicep at a trout fisherman who is ogling his trophy wife.

Cuellar

Ferris

Bazooka

A silly bugger bursts at the funeral of Robert Mugabe, his daily intake of Sunny D sticks to all the mourners.

Ferris

Your suicide seems a bit too easy.

Ferris

"Some assembly requires" makes you look like a total mug.

Ferris

Your mum shacks up with Daniel Bedingfield.

Ferris

You arrive at the offy 90 seconds before they close, and the staff just look at you.

saltysnacks

You explain that the beers are actually for your alcoholic father, not you.

Dannyhood91

Astrally projecting yourself into a Little Chef

BlodwynPig

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Getting beaten up in your dreams, then waking up in hospital

Spoon of Ploff

A visit to Sheerness on Sea is the highlight of your week month year life.

Oh. Sorry. Should have posted this in the Euphoria thread. What am I like?

A flaming crystalline angel appears to you in your dreams, the beauty is overwhelming, a vision of divinity aflame with the creators love, love for you. It begins to speak, it has the voice of David Beckham.

Ferris

Vodka Margarine

Extra school reunion name stickers are made "for all the missing ones".

Captain Poodle Basher

As he succumbs to the final stages of his fatal heart attack, Derek wishes he had the ability to close the browser window for www.beastedtwinks.com he'd been wanking off to just now. Nothing to be done about being found dressed in his wife's underwear though.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

dex

Quote from: Captain Poodle Basher on October 20, 2018, 06:23:42 PM
As he succumbs to the final stages of his fatal heart attack, Derek wishes he had the ability to close the browser window for www.beastedtwinks.com he'd been wanking off to just now. Nothing to be done about being found dressed in his wife's underwear though.

He died doing the thing he loved most. Lawrence died by slipping over in dog shit and splitting his swede clean open in Skegness. A scally took his shoes even!

Vodka Margarine

A beautiful, fleeting wonder of nature is fucked off for spoiling the atmos.