Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:44:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation IV: The Abyssal Plains

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dex

True life deso: Having to sit through the entirety of Bad Times At El Royale.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Boasting about the ease with which you brained a chimp

New Jack

I wasn't allowed a drink in the Labour club because I'm on Universal Credit

(from my Slight Pun-Based Exaggerations of Reality Series)

petril

Neil is banned from another furry convention over a four grand suit for which he says the species is "Jew"

New Jack

All those returned crisp packets are making dark Web drug addicts have to wait. Cheers, Walkers

dex

You feel good that you stopped that lad getting deported. Seemed so nice. Oh wait, NO! He's a rapist?! So...torn. Turning...right wing...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Harold won't stop going on about the fact he discovered he is a direct descendent of Horatio Nelson, so some lads throw a brick at his head, and he shuts up so much that he dies.

dex

A ranting harridan has cigarette smoke blown in her face by a 9 year old.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A brigand declares Mary of Beverley parish to be "full of fucking shit"

New Jack

A child with genius level potential at music grows up to be an Instagram influencer for fashion

Fishfinger

The toxic vines creeping up the spine of an abandoned orphanage achieve a 3% up-growth over the last quarter, against all trends.

Fields fall fallow, fellows forced to forage for food. Rat meat and bramble root broth for tea. YUM.

Vodka Margarine

Andy won't be holding with any of that namby pamby oven rubbish, as he tucks into a slimy pink chicken drumstick cooked with real ale farts and a lighter.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Vodka Margarine on October 24, 2018, 08:10:27 AM
Andy won't be holding with any of that namby pamby oven rubbish, as he tucks into a slimy pink chicken drumstick cooked with real ale farts and a lighter.

I laughed. A grisly image.

Berthas Fat Leg

Fishfinger

Quote from: Fishfinger on October 24, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
The toxic vines creeping up the spine of an abandoned orphanage achieve a 3% up-growth over the last quarter, against all trends.

A man is appalled to discover he has a monstrous alter ego that stays up all night shit-posting in the Desolation thread. Out, you devil.

GMTV

A bodybuilder dying of multiple organ failure tries in vain to lift his phone up to call an ambulance... Just one more lift, you've GOT this

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A Welsh traffic warden unthinkingly spits on someone's car. Fucking hell.

Pingers

The tapeworm inside you requests a transfer: "Host unsatisfactory".

Gregory Torso

Quote from: GMTV on October 25, 2018, 10:28:18 AM
A bodybuilder dying of multiple organ failure tries in vain to lift his phone up to call an ambulance... Just one more lift, you've GOT this

Quote from: Pingers on October 26, 2018, 08:22:11 AM
The tapeworm inside you requests a transfer: "Host unsatisfactory".

I really liked both of these.

:(

A Scout master rolls a condom over a TV remote

dex

Quote from: :( on October 26, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
A Scout master rolls a condom over a TV remote

*shudders* Good work.

Pingers

Ian Davies has had enough. Enough of being boring old Ian Davies, living his dull life with his dull name. It's time for change, for excitement, for rebirth. A new daring chapter in life. Trembling with anticipation and not a little anxiety, some sweat breaking out on his top lip, he enters the solicitor's office clutching the deed poll forms. This is it, he thinks. No turning back now. It's time for change, for decisive action. Ian Davies disappears into the room, and out comes - Ian Targaryen!

BlodwynPig

*Waves crash onto an empty beach*

*mournful*

Kumbayah my Lord, Kumbayah

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

*The sun sets*

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

*The moon wanes*

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

Ohhhh Lord, Kumbayah

*The Earth is Silent*

Shoulders?-Stomach!

June Sarpong presents her new TV show into a mirror with a hairbrush for a microphone.

:(

Peter Such contemplates auto-rape whilst glossing a skirting board.

Captain Poodle Basher

A real life one from the other day.

A student on the bus going through the contact list on his phone in a desperate attempt to find someone, anyone, to meet up with him.

Highlights included:

Wanting to watch someone get a tattoo.

Asking if someone minded if he tagged along as they met up with their girlfriend.

Morosely sulking at being told they were off to visit their parents.

After a few more assorted "I'm washing my hair" type brush-offs, he found someone who was currently between "Got other stuff on sorry." type stuff and insisted that it wasn't an inconvenience for him to meet up with them. "No, honest, I can get off the bus!" Which he did, four stops out into the suburbs and was last seen running back towards the city centre.

Spoon of Ploff

Real Life Deso..
Opening the recying bin for the flats where I am only to find an amazon box with 'YOU C*NT' and a couple of cock n' balls drawn on it.

The desolation part is the time I spent thinking up a backstory for this box. A-and if this was a message ment for me.