Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:19:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation IV: The Abyssal Plains

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek stitt

A Menachem  Begin cum tribute is sold on eBay

PlanktonSideburns

A shitty little donkey is abandoned somewhere

can't remember where or how it came about

Pingers

"How much for a facial, love?" asks John of the young Romanian woman. "£50" she replies, as John unzips. As he feels her mouth envelop him his mind casts back to years before, before the accident, the terrible burns and the facial disfigurement. To his first and only girlfriend. What was her name? So preoccupied is John that he doesn't notice his semen sail over the woman's head, some splashing the teddy bear on the bed, the rest dripping off the plastic flowers on the bedside table. What was her name?

derek stitt

All our rooms  are equipped with a lava lamp and a swastika flag as standard.

Ferris

After an unfortunate series of events at the mortuary, the remains of Compo whizz down a hill in a bathtub.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 02, 2018, 08:17:55 PM
After an unfortunate series of events at the mortuary, the remains of Compo whizz down a hill in a bathtub.

Save it for the desolation 'compo' or you'll end up dry in the next round

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 03, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
Save it for the desolation 'compo' or you'll end up dry in the next round

I'm an endless deso-fountain. This well will never run dry.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A horse greedily tucks into a sausage and ham bap... But then drinks from a contaminated water source...and falls into a storm drain...and shits itself...and isn't a horse but a man called Terry who oversees a prison for rats.

dex

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 03, 2018, 07:33:19 AM
A horse greedily tucks into a sausage and ham bap... But then drinks from a contaminated water source...and falls into a storm drain...and shits itself...and isn't a horse but a man called Terry who oversees a prison for rats.

Bo Rat Horseman!

:(

A lawyer loses a KOM on Strava and punches his kid.

dex

Terrence tries to live up the old days whilst at the gym. Loads 150KG onto a barbell and attempts a squat in front of the mirror. A mirror image of a pig staring at the sun contortment of a face as well as the ignoimity of a full on prolapse as well as everyone on the exercise bikes watching still makes it slightly arousing for him. " Still got it" Terrence thinks to himself before collapsing into a shart heap of his own guts.

Gregory Torso

Carla hurls another Irish setter onto the dog fire.

Fishfinger

An asteroid bearing the seeds of new life annihilates Voyager 1 in a chance collision. After passing millennia, the rock's new trajectory takes it into the gravitational pull of a glowering sun, where it immolates in a firestorm of total futility.

Pingers

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 03, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
A child's last word is "whore"

as in "Son, it's your 18th birthday tomorrow, what present can I get you?"

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 03, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
as in "Son, it's your 18th birthday tomorrow, what present can I get you?"

It is open to so many interpretations.

Pingers

This is how I know my place on CaB: I come up with something and inevitably someone improves on it.

dex

A hand written letter from your Nan opens with the words "Bitch, please."

Rocket Surgery

Incredible Funeral Plan Sweeps Batley

Glebe

A calf gets flipped down a wind tunnel. It bounces and hops through a drain-tube, wedging in a sludge grid and bleating like mad.

Cuellar

Gregory Torso

Chris Packham goes into witness protection, to a house where the songbirds in his garden scream ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS ANUS all day, to a strict 4/4 rhythm.

Glebe

Geoff Boycott bowls a googly straight into a worried hen's flipping face. The hen pecks itself senseless, worrying a local child who fucks a clog at a waiting policeperson.

Cuellar

Glebe

A fishwife tosses a rare, signed Superman comic into the bin with a scowl.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pendleford Securities Centre totally arse up some securities like some shite securities wankers

PlanktonSideburns

Qualifications

Memes
Quick scoping
Your mum

Gregory Torso

An egg versus a crab, Wednesday 1 p.m., back room of The Ship, £10 minimum bet.

Gregory Torso

A slightly overweight woman starts a new fitness regime, accidentally starts a new shitness regime instead and ends up daubing "septic cow wank" over her neighbour's paraplegic greyhound.