Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:14:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation IV: The Abyssal Plains

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

December 2013. Your (my) Wirral Line train stops at Rock Ferry because the rails are frozen so you have to stand in the snow for an hour waiting for the rail replacement bus. When the bus finally arrives, a smelly Mormon sits next to you and spends the entire journey looking disapprovingly at the book you're reading.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

After an inhumane shite-ton of peasant's breakfast, Humboldt's already winnowing gastric perforations break fast.

A tearful Judith asks the clinic to dispose of Craig's frozen sperm after having the fourth Downs foetus in a row hoovered out of her.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A balloon with the details of Carl's one true erect penis measurement and home address lingers slowly in front of a popular panorama.

Norton Canes

A Desolation post ends up in the wrong thread

PlanktonSideburns

Bummed at Australian punk night AGAIN

BlodwynPig

An unused mop in an unused bucket in an unused janitor's cupboard in a boarded up school in a run down town.

Janitor was done for noncing on the first day of school, shot down the classroom, rampaged through town.

The mop becomes sentient, forced to reenact that day for time immemorial.

Dannyhood91

Returning to the barbers for years after you've lost all of your hair because you like the seats.

Dannyhood91

"How did the surgery go?"

"Brilliant I came three times 😍"

Dannyhood91

Storming out of an Italian restaurant because they won't let you eat your meal off the floor like a prick

touchingcloth

the midnight watch baboon

A chip shop girl dies of passive heart disease.

A pickled egg hatches

An emojified gravestone

A club treasurer wears a pirate outfit to Spoons

17,000 unprocessed Christmas turkeys are fed to their bastard lonely children

Sebastian Cobb

Ejected from a Turkish restaurant on its opening night for smashing up the plates.

touchingcloth

A man named Chip is called "Chips" by all of his friends and colleagues, and they don't even realise they're in the wrong.

derek stitt

The Savile- Hitlers of Mozambique have basically ignored the last one hundred years and not for the reasons you think..... they died in 1923, Hahahahahahahahahaha. Some pun obsessed real ale drinkers halitosis told me this joke on the weekend.

Spoon of Ploff

The last photograph you will ever take will be an out of focus shot of a black bird on a bird bath.

Gareth demands a refund from Elite Singles after his date asks the waiter in Claridges if they "do cheesy chips".

Spoon of Ploff

Desolation V: The Oort Cloud

anyone?

Dannyhood91

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on January 24, 2019, 10:58:32 AM
Desolation V: The Oort Cloud

anyone?

Desolation V: The Fetid Caverns

My final offer.

Pingers

I preferred Foetid Caves, that gets my vote.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A grave-weevil heaves a polyp from its ghast-wracked interior and goes to bed on a scratchcard

Pingers

Your intimate partner announces their intention to start measuring your GDP in the following areas: Economic Contribution, Domestic Contribution, Sexing. Also their intention to travel to Davos annually, with that person next door who they're a bit too flirty with, to analyse the data and discuss any remedial action required.

batwings

A zombie marriage stumbles around the Yeovil area for 8 years.

Scarborough news headline: Raffle win a change of luck for cot death couple?

A 48 year old incel gets blanked by the abyss.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A gymkhana is disrupted by a man going CHEERS DRIVEH

pancreas

A butcher makes wobble-lipped machine gun noises whilst deshouldering a lamb

touchingcloth

A teenager who has just sat his final A-Level exam happily skips over a pavement dog turd on the way home for his favourite lunch and in doing so has his head removed by a bus's wing mirror.