Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,492
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:27:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fun House

Started by Twed, April 16, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pseudopath

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 16, 2018, 09:01:39 PM
FUN HOUSE FACTS

• It's a quiz
  • It's a race
  • A real wacky place

biggytitbo

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: dex on April 16, 2018, 08:57:48 PM
If you have unfinished business with them, they are available for weddings, bah mitzvas etc: http://www.funhousetwins.co.uk/

Cheers. I will fucking well OWN them.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Crabwalk on April 16, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
Pat Sharp helped me to get my first job. Nice guy.
Are you Melanie or Martina?

Cuntbeaks

Fun House was Shit For Cunts.

The Fun Karts were laughable as the hooned round the track slower than walking speed.

The twins were absolute boilers, the photo above bears that out quite clearly.

Pat Sharpe was a fucking weapon of the highest order.

Utter, fucking, shite.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Pat Sharpe looks like he's seen some things now

Some stuff

But that stuff almost definitely includes 'their minges'.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteIn 1983 they appeared in the film Monty Python's The Meaning of Life among the group of children singing the song Every Sperm Is Sacred.

They also appeared in the 1989 Batman movie.[9][10]

In fairness I did both of those and I wasn't even born for the first one.

Yellow one is pretty much the fittest looking picture of a 46 year old I have ever seen. Must be all that gunge LOL CUM

DrGreggles

Pat Sharp hosted an 80s event in Cambridge a few years ago.
Bumped into him as he arrived and he seemed a nice enough bloke.
Shorter than you'd think and he made a semi-decent joke about having the Fun House twins in the boot of his car.

My main memory of the event is that he was billed as 'Heart FM's Pat Shape' on all the posters.

Twed

This is why women feel uncomfortable around you all

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twed on April 17, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
This is why women feel uncomfortable around you all

Not you though. When women are around you they remark on their state of comfort.

Still, with that reinforced glass in the way they would.

Twed

That is such a poorly-constructed joke. Nobody feels comfortable in that situation. The Silence of the Lambs is an entire film about that. Stick to your strengths (Nine Men's Morris?)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I disagree. It insinuated you require some level of incarceration, and that women require a solid impermeable surface to be placed between you and they to begin to feel comfortable.

It was funny because making this insinuation is partly outlandish but also hints at a possible bloodcurdling truth, which only your online demeanour, rather than any of my words provides the ingredients for.

The joke was a rip roaring success in fact, and everyone reading is enjoying it.

Twed

Shit joke, punchline doesn't work, please concentrate on your glaives instead.

bgmnts

Deconstructing crap jokes isnt very fun!!

littlenell

If Knightmare fans have been lured into this thread, then Im optimistic that someone else remebers the Adventure Game. I loved it, but didnt really understand it. I blamed myself for being too young to get it, but now I wonder if it was really contrived like the nonsense Bullseye clues.
Can anyone remind me why I loved the show, and why it seemed inaccessible to me aged 11 years old at the time.

chocky909

You mean 3-2-1 not Bullseye. Unless you don't.

The Adventure Game was memorable mainly for the VORTEX at the end but it was probably too bloody highbrow for 99% of kids who tried to watch it. Well, too high brow for me. I was only 1 when it started and 7 when it ended.