Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:31:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FM Touch 18

Started by Shay Chaise, April 16, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Nobody else is finding this sluggish on the Switch? I bought it but I don't really feel like playing it because the menus are unresponsive. THE MENUS.

Ham Bap

Quote from: Ham Bap on April 22, 2018, 09:11:52 PM
I'm very tempted to dive back into Football Manager (PC) again. Last time I purposely bought a slightly underpowered laptop so I would just use it for work and not Football Manager, cos I thought I was over it.
Christ I want back in. It is a lot more in depth these days and takes longer to step a game up, hiring your coaches, scouts, sorting the training etc etc etc but once you get going you can have your assistant manager do the press conferences, team talks etc.

Next time I'm buying a laptop probably this summer I'll have the latest FM installed ASAP.

Christ, laptops with a half decent graphics card don't come cheap these days. Also need a decent processor, memory and need a good harddrive for other stuff.
Can't see any cheaper than £650.

I need a new laptop anyway but gonna cost a bit more if I wanna play Football Manager again.

Z

Could you always play it in a window? I feel like my shitty computers always had to play full screen. I feel like it'd be a totally different much more passive experience if you can easily toggle between it and everything else going on.