Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:52:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule Series 2

Started by mikerus, April 16, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Haven't caught up yet but i enjoyed the first series and anytime i hear 'local news' mentioned i start singing 'Local News Roundup' in my head. For Hours. And Hours. And Hours.

Rolf Lundgren

Great fun, love seeing Harry doing what he wants on primetime television. It's a show which relies on people getting on board with him but he's such a confident performer that for the most part they do. It could do with being 45 minutes long though as it seems to end just as it's gathering up speed.

Virgo76

I love it. Almost missed the start of series 2 though. Has it been advertised much?

Bazooka

Series one was wonderful silly fun,I really admire Hill.

jobotic

Haven't seen any of these until the other night. I right laughed. I keep smirking about Highest Perhaps of the Week, and my son said he was going to "visit Aunt Gladys' attic" when he went to the bog yesterday.

sevendaughters

had no idea what this was and looked up the Coventry Market clip. laughed quite a lot considering I'm at work. does the panel format actually do anything or is it as superfluous as this suggests? i guess introducing weird clips needs some framework.

Virgo76

Sgt. Duckie

Just watching the repeat and finding this very funny. The Casualty 'one accident leads on to another accident' skit was the funniest thing I have seen on ITV in donkeys years.

Brundle-Fly

Really funny, deceivingly brutal and much improved upon since S1
IMCHO

The new TV Burp. And his Sky show is grreat too..

Captain Z

I thought this was his Sky show. If I'd known series 1 had been on ITV I would have watched it.

sevendaughters

watched an ep of this, funny as fuck. it's just a repackaged Burp with additional celebs but it works.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Captain Z on April 23, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

It's a shame that Jamie stopped letting them use clips as they were TV Burp gold. Particularly love the microwave mime near the start of this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_6P0S4L87A

biggytitbo

Gotta echo the praise for this. Its classic Harry silliness, and yeah pretty much TV Burp non too subtly disguised as a panel show.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on April 22, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
And his Sky show is grreat too..

I thought I'd read or heard that Tea Time had been cancelled at the end of the second series, but haven't seen anything else about it.

Yes, I'm also still enjoying Alien Fun Capsule, although most of the time I could do without the guests...

biggytitbo

The Janet Street Porter impressions bit in the last episode was brilliant.

Scrapey Fish

Its been a great series but it was a strangely weak episode this week.

He even recycled jokes from previous episodes

biggytitbo

The who will buy musical number this week was absolutely vintage Harry. This is a great series.