Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:29:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wife bonking away or mad bint on a one?

Started by Twit 2, April 16, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Twit 2 on April 17, 2018, 09:13:32 PM
Nothing further happened yet. Not sure how serious people are saying this is a wind up, unfortunately it's not.

Well I wouldn't have said "are you having an affair" but it is understandable and you have done the right thing mate whatever the outcome.

phes

Quote from: buttgammon on April 17, 2018, 09:11:31 PM
Now, I hate Budweiser but the last time I drank it, a friend of mine had crammed a load of them in her freezer and forgotten about them, so they came out slushy on the inside, and they were actually less offensive than usual.

That's because sweetness and bitterness is less evident when a product is very cold, so in this case the closer you can get it to frozen, the less evident it will be that Budweiser (along with most macro lager brews) is a revolting, sickly mess of a drink.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: phes on April 18, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
That's because sweetness and bitterness is less evident when a product is very cold, so in this case the closer you can get it to frozen, the less evident it will be that Budweiser (along with most macro lager brews) is a revolting, sickly mess of a drink.

American Budweiser is the fizzy pop end of the beer world.

gib

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on April 17, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
I wouldn't be the slightest bit offended of your necking my spunk then. Got a bit of a head on it once the gibs tied.

just remember to untie me after, i got stuff to do

MissInformed

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on April 16, 2018, 06:57:33 PM*That's just plain lips kissing, not cocks kissing, that's all sucking.

All of you shut up with the beer talk bollocks! How has no one else picked up on this? Cock kissing is not a thing now? [Hicks] Did I miss a meeting? Can I still vote? [/Hicks]

I'm glad I'm not doing sex any more if this is what the new rules are.

steve98

Imagine it was Taylforth's eye looking up at you through the disconnected plumbing?

MissInformed

Quote from: steve98 on April 18, 2018, 04:46:58 PMImagine it was Taylforth's eye looking up at you through the urine plumbing?

If that was a reply to me... my plumbing is on the inside. If she's looking at me through my plumbing I am even more freaked out than you.

steve98

It wasn't meant for you personally, just a non-judgemental musing (Reading your avatar text though, you'd probably luv havin' Gillian Taylforth and her sausage in your plumbing).

Quote from: MissInformed on April 18, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
If that was a reply to me... my plumbing is on the inside. If she's looking at me through my plumbing I am even more freaked out than you.

For the second time in as many days we are reminded of the London piss pub toilet.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Better Midlands on April 18, 2018, 06:38:31 PM
For the second time in as many days we are reminded of the London piss pub toilet.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/vdybgj/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

I can't help wondering what would happen if, when you clocked the eye, you started shitting in the urinal.

kalowski

Quote from: Danger Man on April 16, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
I once read in a book by that bloke who does the Dilbert cartoons that if you want to know the truth about something you should just bluntly ask the person.

If they say 'No' then they are in the clear.

If they say 'Who told you that?' (or any other answer that doesn't answer the question) then they are guilty.

So jump out of the wardrobe shouting "Are you having an affair?" when she comes home.
Useful to know for my next web of lies.

Dr Rock

It's bullshit, if I was asked 'are you having an affair?" I'd say no, of course not. Why would you ask such a silly question?' I'd look her deep in the eyes and say 'I am not a cheating man, okay. I live by my principles, you know that better than anyone' and she would believe me.

I'd say that whether I was having an affair or not.

jobotic

I'd say "NO. Anyway, did you remember to get some ketchup?"

Paul Calf

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 18, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
American Budweiser is the fizzy pop beer end of the beer fizzy pop world.

Fixed.

MissInformed

Quote from: steve98 on April 18, 2018, 04:58:20 PMIt wasn't meant for you personally, just a non-judgemental musing (Reading your avatar text though, you'd probably luv havin' Gillian Taylforth and her sausage in your plumbing).

You're going to have to explain how you came up with that from me having a big arse and a love for Prince lyrics.

Show your working out.

Jerzy Bondov

Hi mate, I realise I am probably a bit late with my advice at this stage, but I recommend you do not receive a suspicious letter in the post. In my experience this is not a good thing to have happen. So it is best to avoid the whole situation by simply not receiving the letter in the first place. Thoughts and prayers.

NoSleep

That's probably the best advice (too late now) from Jerzy, there. The letter was designed to provoke a reaction, so it might have been better to have reacted by immediately destroying it and forgetting about it.

Jerzy Bondov

No, that's too late. You've already seen it by that point. Better not to even be aware of its existence. Better for it not have existed in the first place. Better to have never been born.

NoSleep

Chairman Bodog

steve98

Quote from: MissInformed on April 20, 2018, 01:48:33 PM
You're going to have to explain how you came up with that from me having a big arse and a love for Prince lyrics.

Show your working out.

I meant the text under the avatar "I'd like to fuck the taste out of your mouth", that'll be what made me think you might be a bit perverted. It makes no sense now I know: I would have been stoned at the time and now I can't elaborate on what specifically I meant re Gillian Taylforth and urinal showers. Sorry.