Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:07:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wife bonking away or mad bint on a one?

Started by Twit 2, April 16, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

When she's asleep carefully attach a video recording camera collar like this one.

When she gets back from her trip you can simply review the footage.

im barry bethel

Ask your wife when she gets home tonight, unless she's working late again

massive bereavement

If you're confident your wife isn't having an affair, talk to her about it as soon as possible and then show her the letter. Don't show her the letter first because she'll probably flip. Ease her into the situation gently.

If you are suspicious that it might be true then you risk setting off a chain of events that will be beyond your control by confronting her with it, forcing the issue before you're ready to deal with it. In this case I think it would be a better idea to just see how things go. Note if she's behaving differently.

Perhaps the truth is somewhere in-between, innocent flirting that the letter writer is exaggerating out of spite.

Not a nice situation to find yourself in either way.

Chairman Bodog

You know, being a green grocer doesn't require a trip to Venice every weekend. Something is definitely off.

bgmnts

Quote from: massive bereavement on April 16, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
If you're confident your wife isn't having an affair, talk to her about it as soon as possible and then show her the letter. Don't show her the letter first because she'll probably flip. Ease her into the situation gently.

Surely if you DONT show her the letter instantly it would show you have doubts. If you have doubts thats it.

ersatz99

Maybe she fancies the bloke herself but he's having more fun harmlessly flirting with your wife.

Dr Syntax Head

If it turns out to be true DO NOT DO ANYTHING RASH!

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Alberon on April 16, 2018, 07:04:46 PM
When she's asleep carefully attach a video recording camera collar like this one.

When she gets back from her trip you can simply review the footage.

...It'd just be the top of his head though.

Sounds to me like your missus has tried to discredit this witness by making you think they're a liar ahead of her grassing in your missus

Time to pack your bags mate

im barry bethel

Quote from: ersatz99 on April 16, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
Maybe she fancies the bloke herself but he's having more fun harmlessly flirting with your wife.

Does seem a bit possessive in that letter

Danger Man

I once read in a book by that bloke who does the Dilbert cartoons that if you want to know the truth about something you should just bluntly ask the person.

If they say 'No' then they are in the clear.

If they say 'Who told you that?' (or any other answer that doesn't answer the question) then they are guilty.

So jump out of the wardrobe shouting "Are you having an affair?" when she comes home.

TrenterPercenter

Gut instinct tells me that your wife and this bloke are attracted to each other and flirt at work which has put bintychops jaw out of place.

I would stress just because she might flirt with this man that it does not mean she is not 100% committed to you.

I reckon you show her the letter, there isn't any other choice really imo.

Hope it is nothing shit (unlikely imo).

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Janie Jones on April 16, 2018, 07:01:04 PMPerhaps the letter writer has a crush on this man and is jealous of the good relationship he has with your wife? She calls him her 'good friend'.

Quote from: massive bereavement on April 16, 2018, 07:05:12 PMPerhaps the truth is somewhere in-between, innocent flirting that the letter writer is exaggerating out of spite.

Suspect the above posts might be the truth of it. Funny how the woman is blaming your wife for wrecking this guys marriage .... seems its already pretty wrecked if he can be led astray, thats if it were true of course. But she dont blame him she blame your wife.

Do we know why she has a beef with your wife ? (Assuming that it isnt true and that this isnt why she had the beef in the first place ?)

In any case i would keep your powder dry with your wife for the time being.

Edit - yeah and what most people after those posts has said as well regarding womans motive.

Quote from: Danger Man on April 16, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
I once read in a book by that bloke who does the Dilbert cartoons that if you want to know the truth about something you should just bluntly ask the person.

If they say 'Who told you that?' (or any other answer that doesn't answer the question) then they are guilty.

So jump out of the wardrobe shouting "Are you having an affair?" when she comes home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu07KejBMhc

mothman

Joking aside, I really hope that Mrs. Twit is in the clear, and it is all in this mad woman's mind. Because otherwise, that's gonna be really awful for Twit. We've had a few relationship break-ups here recently, and one ended very badly indeed (though I stress the break-up was *nothing* to do with what happened, it was merely aother symptom). Mine's been, well, rocky but persisting. I can't see any way in which Twit taking this accusation at face value and acting on it or trying to investigate it can end well. Better to let Mrs. Twit know as soon as possible.

Endicott

I can't believe anyone on this thread is giving this letter the time of day. Show it to your wife you fucking idiot. Right now if you haven't already.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Endicott on April 16, 2018, 07:30:07 PM
I can't believe anyone on this thread is giving this letter the time of day. Show it to your wife you fucking idiot. Right now if you haven't already.

this.

Isnt Anything

Usually good advice but ....

.... a few years ago i was with a woman. we loved each other very much. maybe too much. however one day i had a fit of insecurity and asked if she still loved me. She cried and said 'of course i do' and then got angry and said 'how could you think that i would do all the things i do with you if i didnt love you' by which she meant sexy things cos she was a Catholic ergo brilliant in bed but pretty guilt ridden about it.

As the next few months went past this kept brewing more and more in her brain .... her astonishment and anger and hurt and betrayal that i could possibly have thought for one moment she didnt love me. In the end you guessed it the hurt and anger got too much for her and we split up.

In b4 'ah well mate she never actually loved you' because a. i know what we had and b. in the end it was me that dumped her because i couldnt take any more of her hurt and anger over it. The relationship had become poisoned.

Other reasons we split too but that one simple straightforward question months earlier was the seed of it.

And thats why i advised the OP to keep his powder dry for now. Well unless he is willing and able to do the whole 'well i totally know this isnt true' thing AND MAKE IT CONVINCING. but even then it might keep going through her head and upset things badly even if shes completely innocent.

Thing is i suppose if he doesnt show it to her tonight or very very soon then he can NEVER show it to her (unless the affair is proven and if it was then why drop your informant in it ?) cos then it will be 'how long have you had this ? my god did you suspect me ??' and that causes big trouble too.

So actually this mad bint is fiendishly clever at trying to wreck your wifes happiness, if playing a stupidly dangerous game for her employment prospects. Good luck OP.

P.S. assuming its all invented and that she loses her job over it, get ready to be stalked or something in revenge. Deep joy.

Pdine

I once read in a book by that bloke who does the Dilbert cartoons...

Yeah I hear he's very sound and logical and his judgement is impeccable.

Operty1

Posting this letter is a sackable offence, show your wife, if she hates this woman then it could get her fired, job done. Even if your wife is having affair (which she isn't coz it's bollocks). It sounds like mad lady wants the attention of this fella.

Danger Man

Quote from: Pdine on April 16, 2018, 07:34:16 PM
Yeah I hear he's very sound and logical and his judgement is impeccable.

He also said if you wrote something down (that you really wanted) thirty times a day it would come true....

Sebastian Cobb

All roads lead to danger I reckon
Best just eat the note and be done with it.

Chairman Bodog

The worst mistake you can make is to think that you're alive.

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Operty1 on April 16, 2018, 07:35:53 PM
Posting this letter is a sackable offence, show your wife, if she hates this woman then it could get her fired, job done. Even if your wife is having affair (which she isn't coz it's bollocks). It sounds like mad lady wants the attention of this fella.

Yeah. 'I should be the one wrecking his marriage, not your stupid wife !!!'

Rolf Lundgren

The letter is really odd so it's difficult to take it seriously. I'd talk to your wife about it and show her the letter.

Pdine

Safest bet: ask this guy's wife out for a drink.

monkfromhavana

It's the SIM card that shows it up to a load of tosh. How would this woman obtain footage of your special lady friend going at like a dog eating hot dogs?

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on April 16, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
The letter is really odd so it's difficult to take it seriously. I'd talk to your wife about it and show her the letter.

I'm a touch of muff miffed that you backspaced the "You know your wife better than anyone" bit when we could have had another swathe of infidelity gags.

Dr Syntax Head

She could be the one receiving the oral attention.

The SIM part is weird. We live in a world of constant online connectedness she could just bluetooth it over surely. Anyway that was written by a child. I mean just look at that writing. It's a 15 year old having a joke.

Pdine

Quote from: monkfromhavana on April 16, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
It's the SIM card that shows it up to a load of tosh. How would this woman obtain footage of your special lady friend going at like a dog eating hot dogs?

Also a SIM card has at most 128Kb for storage, so any blowjob pictures will be very poor quality.