Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:19:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Intercourse - what do you like (NSFW)

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 17, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I have never had intercourse and likely never will, but I wondered what kinds of things people enjoy during intercourse. Men's magazines have lots of tips e.g. blowing on your partner's areas, but I am not sure which work. Just in case of the unlikely event I do have intercourse with a woman.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Stick on the Grand National in the background. For pacing.

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 17, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
This thread is your friend

The Karma Sutra for the Clowne generation.

Tip 1. Do it doggy style so you can both watch x-files.

Cerys

Are we talking sexual intercourse here?  Because I frequently have other kinds of intercourse with people in the street, but I don't recall ever blowing on them.  Aberystwyth is windy enough as it is - further airflow would discombobulate the seagulls.

Dr Syntax Head

Tip 2. At least make an effort to pretend you find your intercourse partner attractive if you don't.

Kane Jones

Repeating myself for the billionth time on here but my favourite thing is cunnilingus, specifically face-sitting.

Neville Chamberlain

Yes, I too am a lover of the yellow-flowered shrub of the pea family!

EDIT: Oh, intercourse! I'm sorry, I thought you said "into gorse"!!!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on April 17, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
Yes, I too am a lover of the yellow-flowered shrub of the pea family!

EDIT: Oh, intercourse! I'm sorry, I thought you said "into gorse"!!!

I thought you meant cunnilingus

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Kane Jones on April 17, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
Repeating myself for the billionth time on here but my favourite thing is cunnilingus, specifically face-sitting.

Queening. They call facesitting Queening.

imitationleather

I'm mainly just happy to have been called up to represent my country.

poo

I don't just have sex with gashes and bum holes, I live in them.

Neomod

This has always been of great comfort to me.

Kane Jones

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on April 17, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
Queening. They call facesitting Queening.

I know, but I hate that term. She's sat on my face; it's face-sitting.

Dr Syntax Head

Tip 3. Swarfega makes great lube. It cleans as you glide.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Cerys on April 17, 2018, 01:32:56 PM
Are we talking sexual intercourse here?  Because I frequently have other kinds of intercourse with people in the street, but I don't recall ever blowing on them.  Aberystwyth is windy enough as it is - further airflow would discombobulate the seagulls.

We are talking about that kind of intercourse, yes.

Dannyhood91

Protection is something I always have at the forefront of my mind when engaging a woman physically so I'm never without my trusty crash helmet and chainmail.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 17, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I'm a bit hesitant to ask this, but why do you think you'll never do any knobbing?

checkoutgirl

I just want to have intercourse once before I die. Is that too much to ask?

Apparently yes, yes it is.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 17, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
I'm a bit hesitant to ask this, but why do you think you'll never do any knobbing?

Mid thirties and haven't so far. Very unattractive. Weird voice. Lack of balance. Just feel I'll be rubbish at it. Can't be bothered to clear the dangleberries from my bum. Not good with people.

checkoutgirl

Intercourse is also a town in Pennsylvania. A place I would like to go at least once before I die. Is that too much to ask? Apparently yes, yes it is.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 17, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
Mid thirties and haven't so far. Very unattractive. Weird voice. Lack of balance. Just feel I'll be rubbish at it. Can't be bothered to clear the dangleberries from my bum. Not good with people.

That is why brothels were invented.

Fambo Number Mive

I'd rather not have it at all than pay for it. No offence to those who do.

Cerys

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 17, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Just checking.  What are your thoughts on whipped cream and sink plungers?

Dannyhood91

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 17, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Is it something that bothers you? If it really really is (which it shouldn't because sex is far from the be all end all) you can work on yourself with your confidence and social skills. But I suspect you're not as unattractive etc as you think you are.

Bhazor

I have been informed that I am quite good at doing the sex. I found the trick is faking it. Good sexering is all about confidence. Act as if the partner is blowing your mind like everything they do is the most incredible thing to ever happen to your joy department. Tremble at light touches. Practice sweary breathing. Make a noise like Jeff Capes lobbing a fridge when you spunk. Make your partner feel like the super hero of your balls. They'll have the confidence to mantle with a plomb and try every position to full exploit their magical body holes. Soon you won't have to fake it.

I also enjoy light bondage and light psychological abuse. Pinning their arms above them and just leaning over them an inch from their face not doing anything but staring into their eyes and letting out a low rumble. Or balancing a half full glass of water on their forehead and telling them that if they spill it while you gobble them then you'll stop and get dressed and there will be no roaring up any twats for them tonight.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Dannyhood91 on April 17, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
Is it something that bothers you? If it really really is (which it shouldn't because sex is far from the be all end all) you can work on yourself with your confidence and social skills. But I suspect you're not as unattractive etc as you think you are.

It doesn't bother me, but it is something that feels very alien, and I was wondering, if I ever did end up having intercourse with a woman, what kinds of things women enjoy.

massive bereavement

They're all different. You have to go where the situation takes you.

Bhazor

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 17, 2018, 02:35:41 PM
I'd rather not have it at all than pay for it. No offence to those who do.

No need to pay mate, theres some right skanky whores around these parts who'd pump anything with a pulse for a half pack of monster munch. Like this slattern. https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?action=profile