Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:21:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ancient internet

Started by bgmnts, April 18, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Fuck me. There does seem to be a real rise in anti-intellectualism globally and the idea that reality is merely what you want it to be gains ground by the day.

Icehaven

Quote from: Alberon on April 18, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
Fuck me. There does seem to be a real rise in anti-intellectualism globally and the idea that reality is merely what you want it to be gains ground by the day.

Ironically because whatever it is, you can almost definitely find 'evidence' online to back it up.

itsfredtitmus

im all for this to be honest

idunnosomename

So why isn't the Space Jam website hosted in India

biggytitbo

He's right, but the modems where only 14.4k so very tough task to download grot, you might manage a snatch at best.

Sebastian Cobb

Cunts didn't even have minitel.

Captain Z

Snake water leaf hand bird bird eye snake cryinglaughing

Paul Calf

The BJP are fucking batshit. Hindu nationalists whose street wing drags women out of bars and leaves them bruised and broken in the street.

Paul Calf

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 18, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
He's right, but the modems where only 14.4k so very tough task to download grot, you might manage a snatch at best.

Flicking through the search history of a browser in an Indian Internet cafe is an alarming experience.

Bazooka

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 18, 2018, 06:15:44 PM
So why isn't the Space Jam website hosted in India

Chuckled. karma.