Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:34:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you name your pub?

Started by Ferris, April 19, 2018, 12:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

You just won one in a raffle - congrats! What you making it?

I think its time that pubs started being completely honest and actually tell u what they are rather than The Red Lion etc: so Id call mine "the Pub and Sign"...on the sign there'd be a cute little painting of a pub with a sign next to it.

The pub and sign.

Ferris

seepage

The Carrie Nation

The Dongle & MacBook

The System Bolaget

seepage

Quote from: Misspent Boners on April 19, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
I think its time that pubs started being completely honest and actually tell u what they are rather than The Red Lion etc: so Id call mine "the Pub and Sign"...on the sign there'd be a cute little painting of a pub with a sign next to it.

And that sign would be of the pub and sign, ad infinitum

Mr Banlon

pancreas

'The Belper Cum-Witch' has a pleasing phonaesthetic.

Rocket Surgery

Cuellar

Spoon of Ploff

Dr Rock

Chairman Bodog

Mr Banlon

Dr Syntax Head

Ye Olde Tavern Inn.

Unimaginitive you say?

Catering for the hipster crowd there. Look, I've done my market research and identified a target market. Thus my pub will be economically successful. It will only sell fermented pints of urine from the tribesfolk of the Amazon rainforest and will have names like 'Odin's Beard' and 'Golden Karma'. The jukebox will consist purely of ukulele advert music and there will be pictures of beach sunset stone balancing and unicycles on the wall. The only sport to be shown on the 12" black and white telly on the wall will be Boules. The staff will all be dressed like middle earth people and storm troopers. Mobile phones will be taken at the door and locked away in an old pirate's chest. It will work. I will want to bomb my own pub.

Dannyhood91

BlodwynPig

The Pie and Pint

Paul Ross' Gateway Drug

greenman

The Galloping Legend

Bob's Organ

The Lambrini Giggles

The Blarites Return

Alberon

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The Cunt of Death