Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:18:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which celebrities do you want to tweet about your death?

Started by Desirable Industrial Unit, April 19, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirable Industrial Unit

Look, before you all get riled, I'm not taking the piss out of Dale Winton, but you all know the groove for a celeb death.  BBC News get right on it, searching for mentions, and frankly his line-up wouldn't sustain a Bridlington panto.

Piers Morgan and Michael Ball.  Just piss in the coffin, why not.

Right, you get the idea, I mean the title explains it.  I don't have any suggestions.

Sebastian Cobb

I've always said once I'm dead you can throw me in a skip for all I care. So in an ideal world Nigel Farage tweeting about the dead cunt in his skip.

Pauline Quirke

The woman who played Dorian (Lesley manning) ?

The Frosties ad kid

Sherringford Hovis

Dex Sawash

imitationleather

steve98

The Pie-Times Two; The Lift-Shaft Shagging Siblings; Panama Canoe Man (and Wife), Young Woman In Despair; Eddie Large; Whole Chicken-in-Aspic In a Can Man (and wife).

Brundle-Fly

Desirable Industrial Unit

Doesn't work at all this thread, does it?  Well I came in with my eyes open.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Misspent Boners on April 19, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
Pauline Quirke

The woman who played Dorian (Lesley manning) ?

The Frosties ad kid

Lesley Joseph...

Shaky

Shigeru Miyamoto ("He was the best at Mario & Zelda, and although he barely played them in the last years of his life I can forgive him"
David Lynch
Bill Beaumont

biggytitbo

I'd be honoured to get a mention from Peter Cockcroft or Normski.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Janine Duvitski.
Roy North.
The Least Memorable One Out Of The Fast Show, He Was A Contemporary Of Siobhan Redmond , And Appeared Alongside Her In Early Ben Elton-Scripted Comedy Series 'Alfresco", You Know Who I Mean.
Harvey Keitel, If He's Not Too Busy Filming Some More Of Them Fucking Insurance Adverts.
Her Out Of Echobelly (Not the singer ).
Denise Coffey/ Meryl Streep.
Whoever Did The Voice Of The Wolf On That Cartoon Where The Wolf Was Always Trying To Get The Lamb, Then The Dog Would Come And Say "Enough Of That Caper, Wolf", And Rescue The Lamb, He Was The Voice Of The Villain In "The Perils Of Penelope Pitstop", Too.

Jockice

lebowskibukowski

Kurt Russell
Lotto Lout Mikey Carroll
The ghost of Paul Shane
Aidan J Harvey

biggytitbo

If we're including dead people then it has to be Buster Merryfield.

Neville Chamberlain

Donald Trump

Pathetic liberal god hating meat dodging left tard slimeball neville chamberlain is pushing up the farm. Sad!

ollyboro

Ideally, Ken Kerchavel.
Realistically, Kenny 'Ken' Lynch.

Depressed Beyond Tables

The Lurker

I once met Vicky Pattison, of Geordie Shore fame, at a charity do once so hopefully she'd give me the Limmy treatment after my death. I have no idea if I came across as down to earth and VERY funny; I also very much doubt she's remembers me but I suppose being dead I'll have bigger things to worry about - like who would look after my dog. This whole death thing makes you think, doesn't it?

SteveDave

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 19, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
I've always said once I'm dead you can throw me in a skip for all I care. So in an ideal world Nigel Farage tweeting about the dead cunt in his skip.

I said to my father upon the rigmarole that was my grandma's funeral "We're putting you in a hessian sack and kicking you in a river" I'd like to go that way too. Balls to having an eulogy (a eulogy?) and a vicar who I don't know say how great I was.

So in answer to the question: the Reverend Lionel Fanthorpe

Dr Syntax Head

I would only ever want Hunter S Thompson to tweet about my death. Saying I was basically an idiot, in his own way. But he's dead and I'm not.