Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:05:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FAO: Buelligan

Started by Farmhand Van Helden, April 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I didn't understand what your comment meant the other day, I'd totally forgotten this account but the phrase stuck with me for a few days. I searched, found this account, tried my old password and saw the PM conversation.

Fair enough, I understand calling you a Nancy Drew cunt is reason enough for us to fall out and for you to decide to draw a line there. I genuinely forgot that conversation ever took place but I'm glad to have figured out what the catalyst was. No excuse, but at least it won't annoy me to feel 'misrepresented' now. I was annoyed by your tone over the last few years because I didn't understand. I had honestly forgotten the conversation ever happened. Now I get it.

This should obviously have been a PM but I respect what you asked. Whether you give a fuck or not is by the by, but I didn't want to come across as disingenuous saying that our most recent PM conversation was friendly. I see that it wasn't at all, and that was entirely on me.

Nothing to discuss and no need to reply, I just wanted to acknowledge what actually happened. Fair enough.

I'll continue my retirement.

Sin Agog

In order to retire you have to have been paid first.

Cuellar

Neville Chamberlain

Dr Syntax Head

Ok own up. Who's sock is this?

pancreas

Oh this is ... really funny.

Cuellar

Who started that general slagging thread that I can't remember the name of? It basically ended up being a Buelligan against somebody (the one who started it) and I seem to remember a great deal of discussion over who PMed who last and so on and so on.

So i'm guessing that guy (whoever it was).

Neville Chamberlain

Who's Nancy? And why does she draw cunts?

madhair60

To be fair, Buelligan absolutely is a bloody great Nancy Drew cunt.

Shay Chaise

Quote from: Cuellar on April 19, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
Who started that general slagging thread that I can't remember the name of? It basically ended up being a Buelligan against somebody (the one who started it) and I seem to remember a great deal of discussion over who PMed who last and so on and so on.

So i'm guessing that guy (whoever it was).

It was me (and the above is me too). I'm not trying to be deceptive. It was me, and I stand by every word except what I said above about PMs. I was wrong. I couldn't understand (or remember) why we fell out. Now I do so just wanted to acknowledge that I was wrong. Anyway, that's that. Itch scratched. Bye.

pancreas

^ I mean, you could almost believe it to be a genuine apology, except for the 'Nancy Drew cunt' sticking out like a sore penis.

Danger Man

Quote from: pancreas on April 19, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Oh this is ... really funny.

Quite near where I lived in Saudi Arabia there was a levee. Due to the extreme summer heat there was no water in it and one day I noticed that someone had parked a Colorado 7 nearby.

That's right. Somebody had driven a Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry.

Cuellar

Quote from: Shay Chaise on April 19, 2018, 03:01:19 PM
It was me (and the above is me too). I'm not trying to be deceptive. It was me, and I stand by every word except what I said above about PMs. I was wrong. I couldn't understand (or remember) why we fell out. Now I do so just wanted to acknowledge that I was wrong. Anyway, that's that. Itch scratched. Bye.

Well I've only got one thing to say to that.

oh mate

what the fuck was the point of this. does anyone know how to do things in private anymore

Howj Begg

Tell everybody that it ain't no drag

Dr Syntax Head

Farmhand Van Helden is a better username than Shay Chaise. Keep the old profile.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on April 19, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
Farmhand Van Helden is a better username than Shay Chaise. Keep the old profile.

and features pig avatar, so all is forgiven

hermitical

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on April 19, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
what the fuck was the point of this. does anyone know how to do things in private anymore

Quote from: Farmhand Van Helden on April 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PMThis should obviously have been a PM but I respect what you asked.

Norton Canes

Thread locked in three, two...

Isnt Anything

colacentral

And here:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,66461.0.html

Man acts like bullying twat in public, doesn't understand backlash, checks PMs: "oh yeah I'm a twat in private too."

Isnt Anything

oh yeah indeed. forgot that one sorry. was gonna reply to it saying 'what da fuck ?' but then saw the other one and all was explained.

Quote from: hermitical on April 19, 2018, 03:27:16 PM
Quote from: Farmhand Van Helden on April 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
This should obviously have been a PM but I respect what you asked.

it's not a binary option though, if someone unequivocally asks you to leave them alone you don't make public declarations to them. resolving it in private could easily include leaving it in your bonce and keeping schtum

Cuellar

"Oooh love me. Pathetic"

Isnt Anything

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on April 19, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
it's not a binary option though, if someone unequivocally asks you to leave them alone you don't make public declarations to them. resolving it in private could easily include leaving it in your bonce and keeping schtum

no to be fair i think that its fair that he apologise for his mistake in public given that a. he made the mistake in public and b. she didnt say he couldnt contact her in public.

eh i'm just tired of this lads melodramatically public self-flagellation. it's all very attention-seeking. sometimes apologising is just a way of refusing to let go of a situation that the other party would be glad to simply be rid of