Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:58:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FAO: Buelligan

Started by Farmhand Van Helden, April 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

YOU DIDN'T EXPLICITLY STATE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HARRASS YOU IN PUBLIC LOL

Captain Z

Quote from: Farmhand Van Helden on April 19, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
You don't even know me, you say that I'm not living right. You don't understand me, so why do you judge my life?

ieXush2i

Quote from: Howj Begg on April 19, 2018, 03:06:22 PM
Tell everybody that it ain't no drag

+1 for the reference, -1 because it's "Tell all your buddies".

As you were.

thenoise

Hai everyone who wants to see my big smelly pants?

Fabian Thomsett

marquis_de_sad

I'm not saying you've got narcissistic personality disorder, but you do behave a lot like someone who does.

Phil_A

Just to clarify, Shay Chaise and The Boston Crab are the same person, right? I can't remember if I'd definitely heard that or just assumed it was so based on their mutual obsession with Animal Collective.

Something I'm curious about is that BC's last posts before he (mostly) abandoned that account mention him going to Canada to start a new job or something along those lines. Did that actually happen and if not why did he suddenly stop posting after it? Surely they have the internet in Canada?

Quote from: Phil_A on April 19, 2018, 08:23:47 PM
Just to clarify, Shay Chaise and The Boston Crab are the same person, right? I can't remember if I'd definitely heard that or just assumed it was so based on their mutual obsession with Animal Collective.

Something I'm curious about is that BC's last posts before he (mostly) abandoned that account mention him going to Canada to start a new job or something along those lines. Did that actually happen and if not why did he suddenly stop posting after it? Surely they have the internet in Canada?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_rSAgFNNI

BlodwynPig

he's not here. would have seen him.

Funcrusher

Didn't know this. His last flounce was because he wanted us all to be cycling, poetry writing, wonky amplifier building Renaissance philosopher kings of our own lives like him but we just wouldn't listen. We're doomed to disappoint him.

Shay Chaise

We went to Canada but my wife had a breakdown and ended up hospitalised for months. Complete change of lifestyle and career and a lot of stuff for us both since then. Been pretty bad again last few months for a variety of reasons, pregnancy/health stuff mostly but that's life. I'm not making excuses. As I say, taking a break is best for now, I love the place in many ways but not in the best place to engage at the moment. There's also something suitably old school juvenile CaB about a flounce, and when was the last one, eh? Catch you round.

Dr Syntax Head

All the best to your wife man. Hope things improve

Kelvin

Yeah, all the best, Shay.

Replies From View

Thirded.  Take care Shay.

madhair60

Quote from: Shay Chaise on April 19, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
We went to Canada but my wife had a breakdown and ended up hospitalised for months. Complete change of lifestyle and career and a lot of stuff for us both since then. Been pretty bad again last few months for a variety of reasons, pregnancy/health stuff mostly but that's life. I'm not making excuses. As I say, taking a break is best for now, I love the place in many ways but not in the best place to engage at the moment. There's also something suitably old school juvenile CaB about a flounce, and when was the last one, eh? Catch you round.

THIS IS YOUR THIRD FLOUNCE IN THREE DAYS

imitationleather

Quote from: Shay Chaise on April 19, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

Well I always liked you.

Hope to see you on here again soon.

Funcrusher

I feel like my consistency in letting down former CAB poster The Boston Crab is at least something I can take some pride in.

gmoney

Emma Raducanu

He likes Chungking Express. That's all that matters.