Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fun surprise

Started by biggytitbo, April 19, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Click for fun surprise -

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shit

hope both die

Cheers

biggytitbo

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 19, 2018, 08:43:23 PM
Shit

hope both die

Cheers

Lie. You thought it was a fun surprise and you probably want anal play with both.

madhair60

I was surprised and it was fun. Thread v successful.

Dannyhood91

shiftwork2

Biggy, you're a mystery wrapped up inside an enigma, which is in itself housed housed inside inside oh I don't know there aren't any further words.

You probably need a shag,

Dr Syntax Head

I was expecting a prostate exam. But as for the post nice one biggy. That delivered.

biggytitbo

Quote from: shiftwork2 on April 19, 2018, 09:03:27 PM
Biggy, you're a mystery wrapped up inside an enigma, which is in itself housed housed inside inside oh I don't know there aren't any further words.

You probably need a shag,

You offering sweet cheeks?

Kelvin

I do wonder what Biggy is like in real-life. More than almost any poster, I find it hard to get a handle on what sort of person he would be in conversation.

Maybe he's not someone you converse with. Maybe he's someone you scream out of a well at.

Dr Syntax Head

I like biggy. He gets a lot of stick at times on here but just takes it in his stride and then gifts us with a fun surprise. Don't ever change.

Kelvin

Yeah, he's great. I just can't imagine him as an actual living human.

madhair60

You know, I've been here ten years and I don't think I've ever really interacted with Biggy.

biggytitbo

Let's get to know each other on a coach trip around Lincolnshire.

biggytitbo

Quote from: madhair60 on April 19, 2018, 09:26:28 PM
You know, I've been here ten years and I don't think I've ever really interacted with Biggy.

Who are you again?

ollyboro

I assume this is you and the cat you said you were going to get? Nice hairnet, by the way.

Dr Syntax Head

Quote from: Kelvin on April 19, 2018, 09:25:37 PM
Yeah, he's great. I just can't imagine him as an actual living human.

He's not a human he's a chimp

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

This new remake of Alien feels like it's been toned down a bit.

Kelvin

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on April 19, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Judging from the photos of himself he's posted, you're half right.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Dr Syntax Head on April 19, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

This is the truth. Those pictures of the bald bloke are just a cunning ruse. The avatar is real, all else is just to throw us off the scent.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I want to meet Biggy. And when I *do* meet him, after recovering from the initial disappointment that he doesn't really look that much like Sheldon from " The Big Bang Theory ", more like an anaemic Neil Tennant, I'm going to give him a big hug and a kiss, and thrust a crisp 5 pound note into his hand.