Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:54:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Raccoon has too much bong

Started by Cerys, April 19, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

FredNurke

Bert's definitely a cokehead: he never shuts up, he's a self-absorbed bastard, and his nose has caved in.

Dex Sawash

biggytitbo

I always anted Cyril Sneer to win. He was cursed with a very negative sounding surname.

bgmnts

While I was staying over my mate's in NYC one day, her Daschund was acting really weird and could barely walk properly. I noticed her eyes were incredibly bloodshot and I thought she was in the process of dying or something so I panicked and messaged her and told her to get home quick.

She got home and it turned out the mutt will eat literally anything and ate an entire packet of weed brownies. She was so fucked up. At the time it was a bit frightening but gives me a laugh now.

Sebastian Cobb

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Try as I might, I can't help but hear the caption "This is not the actual raccoon that was exposed to drugs" In a Morris voice.

Beagle 2

Quote from: biggytitbo on April 19, 2018, 10:33:10 PM
I always anted Cyril Sneer to win. He was cursed with a very negative sounding surname.

Shame it wasn't something plain and disassociated with evil like "Smith".

Cerys

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on April 19, 2018, 11:26:55 PM
Try as I might, I can't help but hear the caption "This is not the actual raccoon that was exposed to drugs" In a Morris voice.

The one that cracked me up was 'This is also not the raccoon in question'.