Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,377
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:51:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Multi-Storey Car Park Watch.

Started by yesitsme, April 20, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesitsme

From our office window we have a panoramic view out towards the Ayrshire Coast.  Before you get to the Buckie bottle strewn, Celtic and Ranger top infested, nappy laden shores of this great nation though there's the multi-storey car park.

Our 6th floor vantage point means we can see on to the top level and all the people that frequent it who think they can't be seen.

We've had plenty of 'courting' couples. people taking 'glamour' photographs, people steeling (not breaking) seagulls eggs from a nest and even people having a pic-nic, spread out in the sun getting pished as farts.

Yesterday's has to be the best yet though. 

Some guy dressed in full Spiderman outfit walking about having his picture taken by two (for some reason) snappers.

Have any other Metro readers ever saw something going on a MSCP upper tier from their office window?

ps - We can also see in to the corner rooms of the Indigo hotel.  All I can ssy is ALWAYS draw your curtains!

shiftwork2

Spoon of Ploff

Where are all the pictures of these great events.. or is the management there too square to allow for that sort of thing?

Blumf

Quote from: yesitsme on April 20, 2018, 11:54:02 AM
people steeling (not breaking) seagulls eggs from a nest

Why would somebody steal seagull eggs?

Alberon

Quote from: Blumf on April 20, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Why would somebody steal seagull eggs?

You raise them from birth and train them to do this

gilbertharding

A young lady and I once enjoyed a brief tussle on the passenger seat of my miniMetro on the top deck of Lion Yard multi storey car park in Cambridge.

Unfortunately someone else wanted to park. I can only imagine the sight which must have greeted him, of my white buttocks, framed by the windscreen... :(

Simultaneously the most and least sexy thing that's ever happened to me.

yesitsme

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on April 20, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
Where are all the pictures of these great events.. or is the management there too square to allow for that sort of thing?

I do have a picture of the Spiderman on my Twitter but to be honest it's only a bloke in a Spiderman outfit walking around a car park and I'm sure you can imagine that.  At one point he was sat with his legs dangling over the edge, I was thinking what my reaction would be if I was walking below and Spidey suddenly walloped himself on the pavement at my feet.

Don't think there's an Indigo hotel in Ayrshire. I've seen the MSCPs, but the Indigo is in Glasgow. Maybe you can see further than you think.

yesitsme

Quote from: Hound Of The Basketballs on April 23, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
Don't think there's an Indigo hotel in Ayrshire. I've seen the MSCPs, but the Indigo is in Glasgow. Maybe you can see further than you think.

I think I said we look 'towards' the coast.  Not at it. 

I can see the sun today.  How far do you think I should be able to see?

Who are you?  The Multi-Storey Car Park Location Police or summat?

Formerly occupied in the MSCP realm, not any more.

I'm now wondering just what kind of climate you've been enjoying where you can see the Ayrshire coast and an Indigo hotel in the same viewing.

Dex Sawash

[tag] pillockandtwat alternate account compiles new type of enemies list

BlodwynPig

Quote from: gilbertharding on April 20, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
A young lady and I once enjoyed a brief tussle on the passenger seat of my miniMetro on the top deck of Lion Yard multi storey car park in Cambridge.

Unfortunately someone else wanted to park. I can only imagine the sight which must have greeted him, of my white buttocks, framed by the windscreen... :(

Simultaneously the most and least sexy thing that's ever happened to me.

I got a blow job from my g/f in an underground car park on the Reeperbahn. My only ever successful blow job.