Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:09:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

There's a woman who's just loaded five fucking kids onto the train

Started by pancreas, April 20, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Chaos. Puts the double push chair right in front of where I'm sitting, goes to sort out other ones towards the middle of the coach. No seats booked. Doesn't secure pushchair properly which then starts to roll into the aisle while she's absent, and a passenger has to intervene to catch it; nor does she secure the dummy in the baby's mouth properly so that had to be retrieved and punched back into its screaming chocolate-smeared mouth. I'm then evicted from my seat because 'it's the only place I can put it and do you mind?'

FML. Or, moreover, FTLs.

jobotic

Serge

[tag]pancreas gets his excuses about his +6 for the meet in early.[/tag]

RedRevolver

As someone who was once that chocolate-smeared oik, I can only apologise. I don't know what possesses cunts to have five plus kids, but they do. I hope this Mum gets some help before her kids end up living hate- and anxiety-filled lives because of the chaotic, neglect filled lives they will end up leading otherwise will fuck them up forever.

Dex Sawash

pancreas

Quote from: jobotic on April 20, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Yeah, she sounds like she's having great fun.

Listen—-unless she's going to Melton Mowbray to sell the herberts for pie filling, I've got no sympathy. Don't do it. Just don't do it.

SteveDave

I'm taking my one (1) child on a train in May by myself and I'm already shitting it.

I can not imagine the blood pressure of that poor woman.

Icehaven

New colleague of mine is a few months younger than me and she's got 5 kids aged 12-23. Unimaginable.

a duncandisorderly

I think you should stop at two. one each for the two parents. you're replacing yourself that way.
there's a finite number of atoms on the planet, to be divvied up amongst the animals, the various inanimate objects & the vegetation etcetera.
if you go over your quota in any regard, that's effectively stealing from some other poor fucker.
that's how I look at it.

carbon-trading if you insist on having more sprogs.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Imagine how satisfying it would be to mince a baby's entire face with the power of your righteous fist.

Not really that satisfying at all.

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: icehaven on April 20, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
New colleague of mine is a few months younger than me and she's got 5 kids aged 12-23. Unimaginable.

My first boss had 7 kids over the course of about 18 years. When he got congratulated in the seventh he said 'cheers, this one was planned, not like the twins!'.

He had a transit minibus for carting them around in.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 20, 2018, 05:50:24 PM
My first boss had 7 kids over the course of about 18 years. When he got congratulated in the seventh he said 'cheers, this one was planned, not like the twins!'.

He had a transit minibus for carting them around in.

mate Friend of mine from Salt Lake City calls those Mormon Assault Vehicle

Paul Calf

If the children are - as you have indicated - fucking, then I think you should get the police involved.

Panbaams

Quote from: Paul Calf on April 20, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
If the children are - as you have indicated - fucking, then I think you should get the police involved.

*Paedophile leaves thread disappointed after Googling "fucking kids"*

The Lurker

A woman once asked me to help get her buggy on the train. Naturally with me being a gentleman, I obliged. The kid started crying as soon as it looked at me. I didn't think it was possible that a child which couldn't yet talk could possibly dent my inflated ego but there you go. Funny old world.

greencalx

Trains and small children don't mix. And it's mostly the train's fault.

Beagle 2

We got moved to first class because of a ridiculous packed train with our little miracle. It was funny stomping on with all our shite and a noisy child into a half empty carriage with some old dears reading the Telegraph looking appalled. Aye fuck yers, enjoy the noise "UUURRRGGHHH" for the next four hours.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Beagle 2 on April 21, 2018, 01:08:07 AM
We got moved to first class because of a ridiculous packed train with our little miracle. It was funny stomping on with all our shite and a noisy child into a half empty carriage with some old dears reading the Telegraph looking appalled. Aye fuck yers, enjoy the noise "UUURRRGGHHH" for the next four hours.

And that's why they voted to Brexit.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Harry Badger

Nicholas Winton wouldn't have had much luck with you around Pancreas.