Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:12:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fred Dinenage's Criminal Interviews

Started by Alberon, April 22, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

By which I mean interviews with criminals, not criminally bad interviews! Ha ha!

Coming soon!

"Well, I was terrified, Fred. He had me under all these bright lights and made me rate things on a scale from 'low miff' to 'mad as a lorry'. Never been so scared in all me days."

Then it's off to the middle ages and I'll be talking to evil King Richard III about his killing of the princes in the tower to take the throne for himself.

Finally, I'll be visiting the afterlife to get an exclusive interview where I'll be asking this famous presenter if he used the blood of virgins to extend his life centuries beyond the norm.

That's next week on Fred Dinenage's Criminal Interviews!

Sgt. Duckie

Join me this May inside Portsmouth Guildhall, where I will be interviewing Rolf Harris, Aileen Wuornos and Ian Brady live on stage.

That's 'Criminals: Alive and Dead...with Fred.' This May. Tickets still available. We shall be wining and autograph signing in the Isambard Kingdom Brunel Wetherspoons straight after too!