Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:26:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oxide Ghosts - The Stand Glasgow June 3rd

Started by Malcy, April 23, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcy

Just got an email from The Stand. Says tickets will sell out very fast and i'm skint this week and hovering over the buy button! Is it worth it? £12 a ticket.

http://www.thestand.co.uk/show/29677/oxide_ghosts_the_brass_eye_tapes

the

Depends how much you like Brass Eye really. If you're somewhere between liking and loving it, you probably don't want to pass it up as it is marvellous. It's funny and fascinating, and brings a personal note to the industrialised madness of the programme. Michael Cumming's presence brings warmth to the proceedings too.

Barry Admin

Malcy

Think i might go then. Have my parents wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks. Trying to look for something to buy for them now and if i have the money left over i'll go.

HAVANAGILA

Just booked my ticket for the Glasgow showing. Huge thanks for the heads up, Malcy! Really looking forward to this :)

Malcy

Quote from: HAVANAGILA on April 24, 2018, 09:16:26 PM
Just booked my ticket for the Glasgow showing. Huge thanks for the heads up, Malcy! Really looking forward to this :)

I was surprised that it was still being shown anywhere. I still haven't booked mine :( thought it would be sold out by now so should hopefully get one if the TSB pull their finger out their arse soon!

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Just booked my ticket for this. Shall we have a mini-CAB Glasgow meet?

Malcy

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on April 25, 2018, 12:19:11 PM
Just booked my ticket for this. Shall we have a mini-CAB Glasgow meet?

That could be an idea.

Malcy

That's my ticket booked at last. Glad it wasn't sold out.

Malcy

Sold out now online at least. May be a couple of tickets left by phone booking though.