Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:49:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Vodafone still a shitearsed mobile provider

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, April 24, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

7 years running now

Bottom of the heap

Do they even care?

A lot of their business was through the likes of Phones4U and getting exclusive rights on certain handsets. Don't even have that now.

Spokesman says they're improving. Where? I demand evidence immediately.

What is point Vodafone? What is point

Sebastian Cobb

You should read that out at the next open mic night.

Maybe you will graduate to neck tattoos and poems about vegan bicycles.

kilgore

I don't know what the big deal is - I've been with them for two years now and haven't had any problems whatsoever.

What is the big deal, huh?

Cuellar

They've always been a shower of twats.

Just get rid of them and never look back.

Sherringford Hovis

Vodaphone will be getting a huge windfall of taxpayers' money in 2020 because EE's ESN (Emergency Services Network) that's meant to replace the ailing and ancient AirWave won't be ready in time. Consumer cellphone communications is a trivial market compared to their infrastructure income from other services.

Barry Admin

They had us working in piss and shit. Actual piss and shit.

Not even joking. They contract all these absolute fucking chancers like Convergys who don't really give you any training, and who steal your bonus every month. And the toilet pipes would go, and all the human sewage would float into the massive call center room, and we'd have to wade through it, and sit there all day with the worst headaches you can ever imagine from the ammonia and such.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on April 25, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
Vodaphone will be getting a huge windfall of taxpayers' money in 2020 because EE's ESN (Emergency Services Network) that's meant to replace the ailing and ancient AirWave won't be ready in time. Consumer cellphone communications is a trivial market compared to their infrastructure income from other services.

From what I can tell the problem with cellular is they still haven't overcome the ptt lag which could be a problem if you tell a marksman 'don't shoot' and the 'don't' gets truncated.

Mad to see airwave being called ancient. I remember my dad doing the engineering work on the Simoco test Tetra rollout in the Midlands before airwave won the contract. Doesn't seem all that long ago.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: kilgore on April 25, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Thanks for the info, you unbearable cunt.

You seem to be bearing it.

Please though, explain how "well im on them and they're alright" adds anything.

Talasour

I switched from Vodafone to Three about a year ago and never looked back as it was charging me a fortune for mobile data on Vodafone but I get unlimited on Three for £23 a month.

madhair60

Talasour

Quote from: kilgore on April 25, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
Thanks for the info, you unbearable cunt.

That's a bit much considering we're only talking about a mobile phone service provider.