Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Xbox One Game Pass.

Started by bgmnts, April 26, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Anyone on Xbone; they are doing a £1 month for the Game Pass service.

I had 63p in my microsoft account so ended up paying 37p for a month of a few decent games.

If anyone is interested.

bgmnts

Bit of a bump but Kingdom Hearts 3 and Yakuza 0 coming to Game Pass. Good shit.

brat-sampson

I have it on PC until like next August, it's not as good as on actual Xbox but it's still just incredible. It's almost just not worth buying games.

Almost.

RHX

Game Pass is class. Just seen that they've put World Of Horror up on the PC one today. I was going to buy it as well.

Space ghost

Bence Fekete

I was also surprised how good this was/is.

I'm not a 'uge gamer but for that reason it's been great trying out a whole bunch of things I wouldn't usually touch. Enjoying Halo, Gears 5, Sunset Overdrive and Superhot. Subnautica too although I already owned it.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but those of you looking forward to Fishing Sim World are in for a 56.9gb sized disappointment on your harddrive. I was hoping it would make me good at fishing like a superpower but instead it made me upset at game desingers and, frankly, life itself.

Famous Mortimer

I'm genuinely looking forward to Animal Crossing so I can spend my lunch breaks at work fishing.