Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:35:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

X Box 360 games for special needs person

Started by Brundle-Fly, April 29, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

I'm going to give my old X Box 360 console to my brother. He's recently married and now has a thirty-year-old stepson who has the mental age of about eight years old. He's a lovely fella, and I thought he would enjoy playing games when he visits his mum.

Any idea what games would be appropriate for him? Thanks in advance.

Ferris

Any of the Katamari titles is really fun and gentle, same for De Blob. Fun exploring game where you get to paint stuff fun colours and the music is very cool.

Mister Six

Mini Ninjas is great - pretty simple graphics, but very charming and compelling, even though it's kid-focused.

Beagle 2

You'll probably think this is highly inappropriate but my brother's stepson has downs and loves any GTA game. He doesn't undertand what he's doing but it's great for just wandering and driving around aimlessly, keeps him quiet for hours and he's only subsequently murdered maybe five prostitutes irl.

AsparagusTrevor

I reckon the Lego games would be a good bet, especially if there's one for a franchise he likes.

Brundle-Fly