Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Travel Tips

Started by poo, May 03, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneLa

Ensure you leave highly-visible breadcrumbs in each location you explore.

ToneLa

Whatever lays in the northern hemisphere, stays in the northern hemisphere. This will surely be of some comfort.

ToneLa

Make every effort to introduce yourself to other travellers; also try to mention you actually like travelling alone, they'll really buy that

ToneLa

Don't pretend to follow along with what beers they "have on offer" after you ask such a question, "making them" even explain; this is surely self explanatory, eh, married birds?

ToneLa

You may be tempted to photograph on your iPhone great works of art you see on your travels. Don't fool yourself: Before you can take a worthwhile snap, you'll have to admire what the old masters did; the lighting, the texture, and are you really that much of a cunt?

ToneLa

Take loads of fucking videos because after you die, right, you can just watch them back later, and what's a finer design of a conduit to the visual world to what you have in your fuckin head already but a device, you fuckin

ToneLa

A word from the wise: That bird who pretended to fancy you back when you were 13 because a dance came on that hot, febrile Friday night in Zante and she met your parents and absolutely loved them and just didn't want to let them down probably isn't just, yknow, waiting there, available, horny, curved and single, in the seven years hence; but you don't find oot shit like that with fucking postcards pal.

ToneLa

No country you may visit is without its imperfections.

Simply step around the homeless in each place you go. This will allow you to better inscribe your Instragram bikini-selfie posts with unfettered universal wisdom.

ToneLa

If allowed into the sacred Amazonian rainforest to investigate an alleged tribe of cannibals, ending in your grisly whereabouts unknown, leading to a more rugged and learned explorer retracing your steps as the backbone for a seminal 1980 shock film, it is in retrospect best not cause too many ructions in the first place mate.

ToneLa

Heard of Bognor Regis?

Thought so. Shelve Thailand, mate; Bognor Regis.

rasta-spouse

Brits going across the pond - North America can be a real mixed bag can't it? Did you know that when ordering Dominoes pizza in the States it's customary to pretend that the "hockey-puck" pots of garlic-and-herb dip are actually pots of cum?

So when your delivery of sizzling hot fresh takeaway pizza rocks up impress your new-found Yankee friends by being the first to grab the dip and make remarks like "bro, that's a huge salty load right there", "I hope I don't gag on this" or even simply dribble the sauce down your chin and look feverish (don't be too Hollywood about it!) to let your hosts know y'all are on team USA.

Replies From View

When borrowing another man's trousers in La Rochelle, be sure to maintain and display a shitty arse during the transference.

Puce Moment

In Wales people greet each other by rubbing teeth, similar to eskimos rubbing noses.

Replies From View

When visiting any newsagent in New York on a hot summer's day, be sure to ask for a Wall's 9/11 Popping Candy Ice Lolly from the freezer.

Sebastian Cobb

A colleague I didn't really like went on a business trip to India, and was that terrified of getting the shits he packed a suitcase full of tins of soup. He still got the shits.

This pleased me immensely.

Replies From View

Tins is so very nearly a palindrome of shit.  Makes you think doesn't it.