Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:52:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

If you were in the audience of Question Time, what question would you ask?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 07, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ollyboro

Do any of the panel believe that any other member of the panel is a nonce?

ollyboro

If the panel were all in a hot air balloon which was losing altitude at a dramatic rate, and somebody had to be jettisoned to save everybody else, who would the rest of the panel choose to throw Piers Morgan out with his cock stuffed down his throat?

poo

Depressed Beyond Tables

Should be called "Skirting 'round the Answers Time".

Sorry, that was unfair.

Pdine

QuoteI think it was The Right Honourable George Wigg, Labour member for Dudley, who observed in 1949 that - for the Tory Party and its then leader Winston Churchill - 'the wogs begin at Calais'. Are any of the panel wogs?

Dr Rock

Consignia

If I were to ask the other panel member, which door leads to freedom, what would they say?

Buelligan

Depends if Aldous Huxley was on the panel but he's dead so they might need a special microphone.

Fabian Thomsett

Consignia

I have a fox, a chicken and some grain. I only have one place in my boat. The fox will eat the chicken if left alone, and the chicken will eat the grain. How do I get them across the channel, and how long will I spend waiting in customs?

sevendaughters

I was in the audience for Any Questions and I asked something about austerity affecting higher education and John Timpson rambled on about how when he set up his keys & shoes empire it was different and it was shit and pointless and now I sincerely think asking questions is shit.

Trojan_Jockey

Do the panel think that the way the current government have handled the current situation is a disgrace?

Dr Rock

Does the panel agree that there was enough room on that fucking bit of wood for Jack at the end of Titanic, or they could have at least took turns on it?

Dr Rock

Does the panel agree it's fucking obvious to anyone with half a brain that Die Hard is a ghost in The Sixth Sense?

Dr Rock

At the end of Indiana Jones right, when the Ark Of The Covenant is put in a box with all of them other boxes, does the panel think those boxes also contain powerful religious artifacts and that, or that it's be lost by bureaucracy, as it were? Also does the panel agree Star Wars is better than Indiana Jones. Thanks x

Dannyhood91

Sebastian Cobb

Which politician would you most like to down in a bucket and why?

Dr Rock

Does the panel agree that the shark Roy Schneider kills at the end of Jaws might have been a different shark?

Howj Begg

idunnosomename

Can I ask the members of the panel, why do you never see white dog shit anymore? You used to see it everywhere as a kid. Where did it all go? Is it something do with the food or something?

Dr Rock

Fabian Thomsett

Dr Rock

If you were in the audience of Question Time, what question would you ask?

thraxx

Here would be my question:

'I am Granitas of legend! Three times I will demand truth of you. Three times you will answer! Fail and I shall feed on you! Now listen puny flesh: 'speak my name and you speak not - what am I?!'

Upon answering i may answer either 'falsehood!' or 'truth accepted!'.